Why are men struggling on here so much...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
good that you still try to provide something here and even get some recognition^^

I’m effectively living the player lifestyle

several dates a week, tonnes of matches etc without a ripped body, money or NW1 and not white

Yet people want to believe you have to be a supermodel to get anywhere

I should be an inspiration

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

several dates a week, tonnes of matches etc without a ripped body, money or NW1 and not white

i hope you are an inspiration^^

it is somehow a numbers game anyway... gets easier when you figure out what kind if women you could date and what kind of women wont date you at all... saved me lots of time and approaches^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

i hope you are an inspiration^^

it is somehow a numbers game anyway... gets easier when you figure out what kind if women you could date and what kind of women wont date you at all... saved me lots of time and approaches^^

That is all it is

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're actually off the mark quite a bit on this one. Women have a big problem securing the relationships they want, it isn't easy for them. A lot of those things are actually dealbreakers for guys who are thinking about marrying a woman and having kids with her.

Bad face and overweight? Sign of bad genetics, especially if she tries diet and exercise and still can't keep the weight off easily.
Short? Undesirable. Don't want your son to be another FeelsBadMan.
Bald? Undesirable for obvious reasons.
Race is contingent upon individual tastes but let's just assume you can date within your own race at a minimum.
Money? Big dealbreaker if a woman has no job and no income for a lot of guys, triggers gold digger alarms.

Hooking up of course those are all irrelevant, mostly.
Short women are sexually selected for and there's literally the entire concept of a housewife. A no job woman will go a million times further than a no job man

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
how would you know?
I have a good friend who was always one of those slayers since we were teens and has a triple digit body count

Yeah he looked very good, but he also has other factors to go along with it

Eventually ended up settling down, lived with that girl for a few years and got fat and a couple months ago she dumped him.

He looks pretty good now anyway but not quite as, yet he got on the apps and still had a few lays off crap like Tinder lately.

He is very confident and experienced so he knows how to talk to girls and build the whole situation that leads to having sex. Often during the 1st meeting the girl initially says she isn't ready to go all the way yet, and he doesn't even sweat it and ends up smashing.

It only seems to work with those girls who are "open minded" when it comes to what they're looking for if you get the gist.

After the lay they all still cut him off lol and one girl even told him she isn't attracted to him which understandably surprised him and hurt his feelings (especially now that he's dealing with body image issues) and I had to help him lol

Anyway he's numb to it at this point and wants something serious

He got back in the gym and is rapidly cutting down on the weight. He will be a great looking guy again for sure, but that's not the same after high school/college years.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a good friend who was always one of those slayers since we were teens and has a triple digit body count

Eventually ended up settling down, lived with that girl for a few years and got fat and a couple months ago she dumped him.

He looks pretty good now anyway but not quite as, yet he got on the apps and still had a few lays off crap like Tinder lately.

He is very confident and experienced so he knows how to talk to girls and build the whole situation that leads to having sex. Often during the 1st meeting the girl initially says she isn't ready to go all the way yet, and he doesn't even sweat it and ends up smashing.

It only seems to work with those girls who are "open minded" when it comes to what they're looking for if you get the gist.

After the lay they all still cut him off lol and one girl even told him she isn't attracted to him which understandably surprised him and hurt his feelings (especially now that he's dealing with body image issues) and I had to help him lol

He got back in the gym and is rapidly cutting down on the weight. He will be a great looking guy again for sure, but that's not the same after high school/college years.
@Wolf Pack

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yea it's true it's not that straight forward it also depends on the girl and if they are open minded type and/or they are just out right trash. For example, the few girls I slept with on the first date, they went on to try and make an only fans because they were unemployed/trash. Lucky i didn't get STDs.