Why are men struggling on here so much...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 5 ft 11
Indian
23% body fat , slim
NW2
Not particularly rich - living at home lol

This last week I had 3 dates lined up, where went on 2 and turned down one person, with a second date lined up with one of my dates from last week. 1 date didn’t work out.

I have also got a new date with another woman at the start of the week, so potentially could have two on the go.

today I was shopping went into a store tried a coat on , and was getting eye fucked by a hot chick working there, who told me it looked good on me

I understand why a high Norwood is struggling like @doubleindemnity , but the NW3s and lower like @Feelsbadman - what

it’s weird because I seem to be getting more attention in my 30s with NW2 than in my 20s with a NW1

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women lower standards on appearance more as we age but not by much. Bald is still a game over Mark. A certain height is game over. You have neither of these marks.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Most people can not tell the difference between NW1 and NW2. For the sake of argument let's say that they're equal. As age increases, incidence of hair loss increases in the population and so a guy with hair becomes more attractive compared with the rest.

If you really want an answer to your question, do this. Shave or photoshop a NW5 pattern in your head and use that as your photos. Reduce your height to that of @Feelsbadman. Keep everything else the same. Your results will change and I think that it will be down to 0 dates per week. Now to answer your question you should just ask why the new version of you has different results compared with the old. That question is now easy because there are only two differences between the successful and struggling guy.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people can not tell the difference between NW1 and NW2. For the sake of argument let's say that they're equal. As age increases, incidence of hair loss increases in the population and so a guy with hair becomes more attractive compared with the rest.

If you really want an answer to your question, do this. Shave or photoshop a NW5 pattern in your head and use that as your photos. Reduce your height to that of @Feelsbadman. Keep everything else the same. Your results will change and I think that it will be down to 0 dates per week. Now to answer your question you should just ask why the new version of you has different results compared with the old. That question is now easy because there are only two differences between the successful and struggling guy.
Op is a bit weird he can't seem to understand guys have different experiences to him and "hard work" and "positive mind set" doesn't apply.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. 5'11 is decent and NW2 depending on age no that bad.

You're talking here mainly to ugly, short, bald mutants who never had and never will have a fair shot.
Ive explained this 100 times to the op, he just responds saying work hard, be confident ,get a hair transplant. He is either a troll or delusional or maybe just outright stupid

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

read my OP
I’m not talking about NW5s
Feels bad man is not a NW5, he’s the same as me

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women lower standards on appearance more as we age but not by much. Bald is still a game over Mark. A certain height is game over. You have neither of these marks.

I am attracting women from a huge age range mid-late 20s to late 30s

where late 30s have the least luck with

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss does not affect you that much when you are NW2-NW3, real party started for me when I realised I am diffuse thinning all over my scalp, leaving horseshoe pattern.
That is not the case for me. It started at 2.5. I live near the city though and city women are generally trash w****s. My experience already proves that women hate baldness so much that any signs of baldness in the future is a deal-breaker.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is not the case for me. It started at 2.5. I live near the city though and city women are generally trash w****s. My experience already proves that women hate baldness so much that any signs of baldness in the future is a deal-breaker.
Really? I live in Warsaw and my balding has never been a dealbreaker. I mean, my balding was never hidden and was slicking my hair back, with diffused hair along my relationship with my last girlfriend (I left her), who despite my serious balding wanted to have sex with me desperately. But well, now with the fact I am shaved almost to the bone, I wonder if I will have sex or relationships anymore, because so far I did not meet someone who was willing to f*** me (one crazy instawhore does not count)

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but if you look around it's not exclusively bald guys that struggle, the world has been become more an more fucked up each year since the advent of social media for men in general. Society is turning straight up into a women's domain

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
but if you look around it's not exclusively bald guys that struggle, the world has been become more an more fucked up each year since the advent of social media for men in general. Society is turning straight up into a women's domain

that’s true
Like I said in my OP, I struggled so much in my 20s, difference now from then:

- a lot more stylish
- in better shape, used to very skinny and weedy
- professionally more successful

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
internet/social media set men back years

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol ridiculous. You’re face and personality are probably the probably. Not a 2.5 Norwood.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? I live in Warsaw and my balding has never been a dealbreaker. I mean, my balding was never hidden and was slicking my hair back, with diffused hair along my relationship with my last girlfriend (I left her), who despite my serious balding wanted to have sex with me desperately. But well, now with the fact I am shaved almost to the bone, I wonder if I will have sex or relationships anymore, because so far I did not meet someone who was willing to f*** me (one crazy instawhore does not count)

arent most polish guys balding

saw lots that were when visiting