Who is your Norwood Hero?

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
now I got your sarcasm :jump: ... but I can't agree about Keanu Reeves ...

Keanu_Reeves46.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thats just a mature hairline, but he looks great if that is the reason he is your hero. His acting on the other hand :thumbsdown: . faiap, he is an nw1.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Thats just a mature hairline, but he looks great if that is the reason he is your hero. His acting on the other hand :thumbsdown: . faiap, he is an nw1.

A mature hairline? Dont make me laugh. That is what you call a widows peak! He is a NW1.

But having said that Keanu Reeves does suffer from alopecia areata just like me on his beard. He quite frequently sports small and sometimes large bald patches on his face.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Is there a norwood scale for beards, how about pubic hair?

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
A mature hairline? Dont make me laugh. That is what you call a widows peak! He is a NW1.

I dunno, Isn't he part hawain, or chinese... A lot of people who are chinese,hawain,korean, and others have strangely weird looking hairlines, Matt Heafy from trivium would be another one, He looks like he's an nw2 or 3, But he isn't losing his hair.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Eureka said:

I dunno, Isn't he part hawain, or chinese... A lot of people who are chinese,hawain,korean, and others have strangely weird looking hairlines, Matt Heafy from trivium would be another one, He looks like he's an nw2 or 3, But he isn't losing his hair.

Kinda like the rock?

s.a.f

Reaction score
That is nowhere near nw3, and no he is'nt balding at all, the guy is in his 40's do you expect him to have his hair like Bill and ted forever? Anybody who thinks KR has a problem might aswell get off this site immeadiatly.

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't feel like posting a link but the one guy that comes to mind is the guitarist from Godsmack. Hop on YouTube and check out any Godsmack video and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who I'm referring to.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
George Lucas. How great it would be to come from a family where all the males his age have that head of hair.
244.lucas.george.092706.jpg

This guy just cracks me up, his hair looks ridiculous
11_21_350x450_napolitano_andrew.jpg

And on the complete opposite end of the spectrum...
patrick%20stewart.jpg

Can't even imagine him WITH hair. The dude is just awesome all around.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
George Lucas. How great it would be to come from a family where all the males his age have that head of hair.
244.lucas.george.092706.jpg

This guy just cracks me up, his hair looks ridiculous

And on the complete opposite end of the spectrum...
patrick%20stewart.jpg

Can't even imagine him WITH hair. The dude is just awesome all around.

I agree the second guy look like a total FOOL with that hairline at his age. So does George Lucas in many respects. Maybe we have become so used to relating older men and wisdom with thinner or bald heads?

Patrick Stewart on the other hand looks handsome with his bald head and very wise. The other guys just look like a JOKE.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That is more like it...

Attachments

• 11_21_350x450_napolitano_andrew.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,514

s.a.f

Reaction score

Methinks that picture was taken during a full moon. :freaked2:

Attachments

• wolfman.gif
    wolfman.gif
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,389

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Oh Daaaariooooo, look familiar?

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,313

Obsidian

Reaction score
Dan Auerbach( on the left) of The Black Keys, the one I hope to have when I am older
D_IMAGE.113297c4712.93.88.fa.d0.7b80560.jpg

Bob Balch (in the white polo) of Fu Manchu
fu_manchu.jpg

Lee Tergesen
Lee-Tergesen-Photograph-C10052362.jpeg

s.a.f

Reaction score
You consider these guys to have hairloss? :shakehead:
Non of them would be considered balding by the average person and its not like any of them are youg either.
Please from now on only posts of people who actually have hairloss. :roll:

Example:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,131

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
s.a.f, give the poor kid a break. I think he saw the word Hero and those are his Heroes with almost NW2s. I think he thought the thread meant to post which hairline you would like to have as you get older. He is just experiencing hair loss for the first time and he is starting to obsess with it.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Hunter S Thompson, Or joe Satriani for me.

200pxthompsonxl0.png

satchoij5.jpg

Both have had huge influences on me, from a journalistic standpoint from Hunter, and a musical one from Satch.

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
speaking of satriani... I couldn't help mentioning

Steve-Vai_02.jpg

steve vai