Who is your Norwood Hero?

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce Springsteen for sure. :punk:

That guy looks great with a receding hairline.

slipy

Reaction score
Carl Panzram, serial killer. He was prematurely balding which made him look older than he really was and he did a lot of crazy sh*t.

panz-mug-white-border.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
@ the last 2 posts :doh: :shakehead:

Lloyd Braun

Established Member
Reaction score
Jack Bauer and Horatio Cain are among my favorite television heroes. And they both have bad hairlines too. It just goes to show that it is the content of your character, not the position of your hairline, that determines what kind of person you are.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lloyd Braun said:
Jack Bauer and Horatio Cain are among my favorite television heroes. And they both have bad hairlines too. It just goes to show that it is the content of your character, not the position of your hairline, that determines what kind of person you are.
Which begs the question - why are you on here then?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not exactly a hero, but very talented young man who didnt let baldness effect him in any way (at least that i know of) and made it *with* his bald head!

J_Loren_Wince.jpg

Naltima

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Lloyd Braun":2n9eny4i]Jack Bauer and Horatio Cain are among my favorite television heroes. And they both have bad hairlines too. It just goes to show that it is the content of your character, not the position of your hairline, that determines what kind of person you are.
Which begs the question - why are you on here then?[/quote:2n9eny4i]

:bravo:

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Pep Guardiola - a fantastic manager and constantly getting the better of Mourinho. Balding like a mofo but looks good.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I would go for Freddie Ljungberg and Jeremy Meeks, both are good looking SOBs and hair loss hasn't had too much of an effect on their looks.

Being of Indian descent, I also like how actor Akshay Kumar looked bald, he's still a good looking guy. He actually said he shaved it for a movie role instead of admitting he's balding, how dumb does he think we are. He went for a transplant but no transplant is recovering you from where he was so he wears wigs in movies. I might just rock his look instead of totally shaving when the inevitable happens.

Attachments

• 201801101347285-Copy.jpeg
    201801101347285-Copy.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 31