Who is your Norwood Hero?

Obsidian

Reaction score
Keep in mind, he's over 40 though I consider how much hair he has left at his age to be a blessing in disguise.

Some real Norwood heroes.
08_bruce_lgl.jpg

800px-heath_ledger.jpg

^Proof that being able to grow lots of facial hair = hairloss (Sadly my facial hair is a lot like that).

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
^Proof that being able to grow lots of facial hair = hairloss (Sadly my facial hair is a lot like that).

So people that can grow lots of facial hair are going to have hairloss?

Obsidian

Reaction score
Haha, I am losing it. I meant to say
people with not a lot of facial/body hair = not safe from balding gene

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah, and if you're hand is bigger than you're face, then you're retarded. :smack:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
barcafan said:
heath ledger had lots of facial hair? looks like whiskers to me

I agree. Hardly alot of facial hair, looks quite whispy and thin. Thats normal. I had great facial hair before I suffered alopecia areata which caused me to lose all my facial hair and discolor my facial skin.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I could grow a good beard but who cares, I would trade it in a heartbeat for a full head of hair. Or I could grow my beard out and turn my head upside down, but then I'd be dead. Better off probably.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I could grow a good beard but who cares, I would trade it in a heartbeat for a full head of hair. Or I could grow my beard out and turn my head upside down, but then I'd be dead. Better off probably.

UC I really think you should go for that BHT. Use some of that facial hair. Facial hair grows long like head hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Different texture, harder to style. Not worth it. Anyway, here's another hero of mine. Marc Johnson- professional skateboarder and declared skater of the year in 2007. He is significant to me because for one, I still skate myself and two, skateboarding is probably the most youth oriented sport on the planet and Marc Johnson is an nw7 with a shaved head and keeping it real, despite a huge majority of people in the skate culture who must tease him about it. His skating speaks for itself. He's a good artist too. I met him at an art show once, good guy.

Attachments

• 1979062784_53a20520f8.jpg
    1979062784_53a20520f8.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 998

Obsidian

Reaction score
I hope I can have mine look this good at my early 30's

l_46343ab51882717c5dc68ae1caeb7c44.jpg

And with the touch makeup/hair products
charlie_bar.jpg

Obsidian

Reaction score
Neil Fallon of Clutch
405px-Clutch-Neil_Fallon-2.jpg

Nick Oliveri formerly of Queens of the Stone Age
mondo.jpg

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
picture-1.png

04forkC-9177.JPG

zane_lamprey_1_d.jpg

Zane Lamprey. Host of MOJOHD's Three Sheets (which is probably my current favorite show) and the Food Network's Have Fork Will Travel. The guy is hilarious. I'd like to have his hair when I'm his age.

Obsidian

Reaction score
And for the most unrealistic expectation, Joey Castillo (the guy on the right, or the left in the picture). His hair is exactly what my Dad's looked like from when he was 6 to 45.
joey10-22-07.jpg

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
you know... forget about all those people... we must be the nortwood heroes of ourselves... :woot:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hellboy

Attachments

• 2437213240_87aa8ce604.jpg
    2437213240_87aa8ce604.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 930

t_awry

Reaction score
Kelly Pavlick -- w/o a doubt. ~26, a veritable NW7 who even grows it out some at times...sick.....I like to think the trauma of being a balded bozo helped fuel his passion and fortitude in the ring.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
necro, i wonder how Lucky_UK is doing, he seemed to have some great results