Who Do You Think Is The Smartest Member Of Hairlosstalk ? (for Fun)

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Smart"? Does that mean academic or wise? It's not always the same thing.
I don't pretend to be the smartest guy in the room and certainly not the most academic but I think it's quite easy to convince people that you're smarter then you are if you're a good talker or good at expressing yourself. Ther's quite a few people here who don't know as much about life as they think they do but they are good at expressing an argument (even when they are talking nonsense) so they convince a lot of people they are more wise then they are. Judging by the responses to this thread it seems to be the ones with the biggest mouths who get the most respect here but often these people are myopic, egocentrics who lack emotional intelligence don't see the bigger picture.
I guarantee some of the quieter people here are actually some of the smartest.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't pretend to be the smartest guy in the room and certainly not the most academic but I think it's quite easy to convince people that you're smarter then you are if you're a good talker or good at expressing yourself. Ther's quite a few people here who don't know as much about life as they think they do but they are good at expressing an argument (even when they are talking nonsense) so they convince a lot of people they are more wise then they are. Judging by the responses to this thread it seems to be the ones with the biggest mouths who get the most respect here but often these people are myopic, egocentrics who lack emotional intelligence don't see the bigger picture.
There are many forms of intelligence. Example:

9-types-of-intelligence-light.jpg

I've always preferred innovative thinkers over academics myself.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just say who you are referring to lol. i'm curious

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Imo

Fred offers good life advice and he has the most interesting to read post

Macromoni has a good sense of humor

Afro vacancy probably has the most intellectual type sounding posts so I guess he would be the "smartest"

blackg

Reaction score
After reading this I give the overall smartness title to you, sir.

This statement you made may sound obvious to you and me but it's surely lost on some.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Also idk what it is about doctor house ... maybe his avatar? I find his post weirdly comforting . Like everything is going to be ok when I read them. This dude definitely has a halo affect going on .... keep at it man.
Don't worry! Just remember everything is going to be OK.:D

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually avoid long posts, thus my sample is very limited, but from what I read: both @Afro_Vacancy and @RegenWaiting seems to have well developed analytical thinking or even scientific backgrounds under their belts.

@Rudiger and @JeanLucBB also sounds rational in general.

@The 7TH Sense and his army of Brotzu's Witnesses are all seem to have very low IQ.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
yea lol so who is it? @Funkymonk1 ?
Let's just say there are a couple of posters here who get a bit carried away with how smart they think they are.
It's best not to give them more misguided praise.

This thread will ultimately be damaging to the egos of these HairLossTalk.com geniuses as the rest of the world usually treats these guys like average Joe's.
Because... that's the reality out there.

Do you notice how it's always the male members on here who initiate and then partake in this fawning circle-jerk of intellectual praise?

This is the crux of the matter because the ego often hinders real intelligence.