Who Do You Think Is The Smartest Member Of Hairlosstalk ? (for Fun)

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of intelligent users on this site but when you are on this site, it's not always intelligence I require from it , especially when a lot of comments are regurgitated over and over and over..... A lot is said but nothing is felt. For me personally @WhitePolarBear will always be the best user here, not only is he intelligent but he's got grit and doesn't fear change and has a super inspiring story for all us balding bro's, I don't care If he can run height game, he has been in to the hair loss abyss a lot further and far younger then most and is still standing defiantly in a full head crazy modern world. Every one on this site can learn from him.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of intelligent users on this site but when you are on this site, it's not always intelligence I require from it , especially when a lot of comments are regurgitated over and over and over..... A lot is said but nothing is felt. For me personally @WhitePolarBear will always be the best user here, not only is he intelligent but he's got grit and doesn't fear change and has a super inspiring story for all us balding bro's, I don't care If he can run height game, he has been in to the hair loss abyss a lot further and far younger then most and is still standing defiantly in a full head crazy modern world. Every one on this site can learn from him.

Funny how times can change............

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you can send me a pic of you if you want cause I feel like I'm unbeatable because of my baby face

but you don't have any visible hairloss so far

Baldingat188

Reaction score
how long have you been having this thinning? i havent seen any pics yet where the thinnign is even visible

I have been slowly thinning since I was 16. That's when I first noticed it. My hair loss seems to be very slow so far thank god but the thinning is definitely there. I can't get a nice hair style going or anything cause it's so thin so I have an awkward combover going . But the combover allows me to look like a full head.