Who Do You Think Is The Smartest Member Of Hairlosstalk ? (for Fun)

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Smart"? Does that mean academic or wise? It's not always the same thing.
I don't pretend to be the smartest guy in the room and certainly not the most academic but I think it's quite easy to convince people that you're smarter then you are if you're a good talker or good at expressing yourself. Ther's quite a few people here who don't know as much about life as they think they do but they are good at expressing an argument (even when they are talking nonsense) so they convince a lot of people they are more wise then they are. Judging by the responses to this thread it seems to be the ones with the biggest mouths who get the most respect here but often these people are myopic, egocentrics who lack emotional intelligence don't see the bigger picture.
I guarantee some of the quieter people here are actually some of the smartest.

/raises goblet.

Show me one cunning resentful articulate man and i'll show you thousands of f*****g sycophantic parrots. But then again maybe we're just jealous of their perceived status.

Just the way the title is phrased makes the unironic contributors to this thread look like dunderheads. If its just a clever honeypot then hats off to you, ts.

Last edited:

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually avoid long posts, thus my sample is very limited, but from what I read: both @Afro_Vacancy and @RegenWaiting seems to have well developed analytical thinking or even scientific backgrounds under their belts.

@Rudiger and @JeanLucBB also sounds rational in general.

@The 7TH Sense and his army of Brotzu's Witnesses are all seems to have very low IQ.
Hey, thank you for kind words!

Do believe there's some bright folks around here including yourself! And forum as whole prolly stands slightly above average...

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
or the guy who slept with 50 virgins

They were 2000 women, most of whom virgins, so we're discussing at least 1000 virgins (if most means >50%)

Which, in the end, shouldn't even be all that fun...
can you imagine the same "slower - it hurts" routine for 1000 times? :D he was basically a social service

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were 2000 women, most of whom virgins, so we're discussing at least 1000 virgins (if most means >50%)

Which, in the end, shouldn't even be all that fun...
can you imagine the same "slower - it hurts" routine for 1000 times? :D he was basically a social service
Thats exactly what i was thinking xd i only got sex with virgins twice in my life and its something i really dont consider fun neither exciting...

blackg

Reaction score
watched rudiger unleash a verbal smackdown on his hairlosstalk sparring partners enough times to know he can decimate a person with some well picked words pretty effortlessly
would hate to get on his bad side tbh
You're easily fooled.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are many forms of intelligence. Example:

View attachment 74884

I've always preferred innovative thinkers over academics myself.

Good post, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Do you know who said that? Albert Einstein. Think about that.

just say who you are referring to lol. i'm curious

I'm not going down that route lol. Besides it's more fun to keep people guessing. ;)

After reading this I give the overall smartness title to you, sir.

This statement you made may sound obvious to you and me but it's surely lost on some.

Thanks but I doubt it mate! :) I don't consider myself an intellectual but I like to think I'm street wise and a good reader of people. Like JohnsonDDG said ther's different forms of intelligence.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Do you know who said that? Albert Einstein. Think about that.

I'm not going down that route lol. Besides it's more fun to keep people guessing. ;)

Thanks but I doubt it mate! :) I don't consider myself an intellectual but I like to think I'm street wise and a good reader of people. Like JohnsonDDG said ther's different forms of intelligence.
what a tease lol. nothing would make my day more than some juicy hairlosstalk drama.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's just say there are a couple of posters here who get a bit carried away with how smart they think they are.
It's best not to give them more misguided praise.

This thread will ultimately be damaging to the egos of these HairLossTalk.com geniuses as the rest of the world usually treats these guys like average Joe's.
Because... that's the reality out there.

Do you notice how it's always the male members on here who initiate and then partake in this fawning circle-jerk of intellectual praise?

This is the crux of the matter because the ego often hinders real intelligence.

You're just sore that no one gave you a shout out lmao