Who Do You Think Is The Smartest Member Of Hairlosstalk ? (for Fun)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any one poster as standing heads and shoulders above the rest. There's a cluster of comparably good posters such as @macaroni , etc.

Five stars out of five to any poster that has a progress thread with before and after pics and a clear description of their regimen.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't really sum them up. They have multiple strong and weak points.
Afro Vacancy, Roberto, Jean Luc, Armando Jose, That Guy come to mind. But I wouldn't leave out others as I rarely see idiots stay on this forum, pretty sure this section has average iq of at least 110-115

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

the thread where the mod slaughtered him has just been deleted

Yeah that makes sense, mod slaughtered me so then destroyed the evidence.

I just wrote yesterday that we should ignore each other after your allegation I "hound" people, and you Liked the post so I'm guessing you agreed. And now here you go again.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lowest iq us a cuckg though

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lowest iq us a cuckg though

Aside from his affinity for middle school girls, I am voting @CopeForLife... I mean what is this avatar now? Is she in a middle school gymnasium holding her skirt? haha.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Toccata and Fred are the people I take most seriously here in regards to general life wisdom and application of logic, not necessarily IQ based but more important and interesting than that.

Myself and Zircon also if not for the fact that he so willingly avoids applying his intelligence through the lens of logic and reason and basks in the lack of it. Incredibly stupid for a smart person.

Cope4Life has the best taste in females which definitely counts for something.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never said anything in this forum with the intention to sound smart or whatever, so i havent shown my full potential yet ;) tho i nominate Idealforhead and Afro_Vacancy

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I am going full white knight cuck and must say that BOTH pas and evillocks are among the most intelligent as well. Academically speaking, I have no idea but both are very well spoken and full of compassion and honesty. and you KNOW... you JUST KNOW they have perfect vaginas. ;)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I am going full white knight cuck and must say that BOTH pas and evillocks are among the most intelligent as well. Academically speaking, I have no idea but both are very well spoken and full of compassion and honesty. and you KNOW... you JUST KNOW they have perfect vaginas. ;)

Yes especially Pas. And that would be the holy grail of vaginas.