whats the proof that DHT directly causes hairloss, and not just through its opposition to estrogen?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks, valuable info for me

not gonna touch it

i'm so male i dont even want "better" skin from it

take it out of the regime if you're scared but again the dosage so low and doesnt go systemic on top scalp. as mentioned before i microneedled and slopped it on and still couldnt produce systemic effect. I also personally put it on my neck and face. @Norwoody did scalp and also no side effects. Plently of others tried it on scalp and again no side effect.

per pump 1 mg of Estriol USP and 0.25 mg of Estradiol USP...that's literally nothing. Also men with very low estriol and estradiol levels more likely to bald. Men actually need a certain amount.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
by what mechanism does estrogen sort of build up? i got the info elsewhere too, that bi estro would give me gyno in 6-9 month
Well, basically, at ~12 the female body starts secreting small amounts of estrogen, maybe E1 and that triggers menstruation and breast growth so the body is only looking for a tiny bit of incipient estrogen level increase as a signal to turn on female puberty. If you stay at low levels, that just extends puberty theoretically allowing much more breast growth time potentially. It's weird because most MtF's try for breasts and end up needing implants. Some guys want hair and end up not needing implants....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These things do even out some. Ken Burns has perfect hair (Baseball, Civil War) but he looks like he's about 20 with increasing gray hair and as some mentioned, people who maintain can grow into their hairlines....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1615848855746.png

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have followed your Republic and Havel for years with interest....
genghis khans grandsons spread his genes here tbh but it doesn't seem like I got any of them otherwise I'd probably be nw0. pure suifuel

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
chad stuff. high dht face but nw0. how can we compete

you're already competing with 450+ matches on tinder.

My friend had 500+ with his norwood 0. He was "incel" when in reality he wasn't..he was just mentally Ill so he was "vocel". As soon as he snapped out of those forums he became human again. Wasted years of his life on that sh*t site.

Those incel sites are for average looking dudes...and if you got a lot of matches on tinder that means you're not average.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

My friend had 500+ with his norwood 0. He was "incel" when in reality he wasn't..he was just mentally Ill so he was "vocel". As soon as he snapped out of those forums he became human again. Wasted years of his life on that sh*t site.

Those incel sites are for average looking dudes...and if you got a lot of matches on tinder that means you're not average.
I have to say that in my fraternity in college, many of the less popular brothers who kept their hair seemed to start swimming in wenches. Their word, not mine!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

im average without a hat on so yeah average

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say that in my fraternity in college, many of the less popular brothers who kept their hair seemed to start swimming in wenches. Their word, not mine!
hairpilled again, brutal for me