whats the proof that DHT directly causes hairloss, and not just through its opposition to estrogen?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the pics are the proof unless u want me to go into the fb group again and snip the photos. done it many times though

I would prefer a direct link to the posts made by these guys so I can get a better idea of what their experiences were like with this regimen.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the pics are the proof unless u want me to go into the fb group again and snip the photos. done it many times though
I will only say that @bridgeburn and I have posted progressive pics throughout months and months which takes any manipulation out of the pic taking process but I have no idea about those pics. Just saying. Pics can be deceiving when trying to decide on a protocol.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would prefer a direct link to the posts made by these guys so I can get a better idea of what their experiences were like with this regimen.
that would be good ngl

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will only say that @bridgeburn and I have posted progressive pics throughout months and months which takes any manipulation out of the pic taking process but I have no idea about those pics. Just saying. Pics can be deceiving when trying to decide on a protocol.
yeah and thats cool but we are trying to stay men tbh no offense

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The Facebook group is private since it's a paid subscription. You have to be a member to join but I'll link it regardless:

The group focuses on health, skin, bodybuilding and hair

his youtube channel

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah and thats cool but we are trying to stay men tbh no offense
No, just talking about how pics can be manipulated if they are not emitted over time. Some folks accused him of posting pics backwards until he stood with a calendar. He and I are both brutally honest and not selling anything. Those results looked too good to me to believe.... Men should stay men. I had a good run for 53 years or so.... Four kids, beautiful wife, the whole thing....

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, just talking about how pics can be manipulated if they are not emitted over time. Some folks accused him of posting pics backwards until he stood with a calendar. He and I are both brutally honest and not selling anything. Those results looked too good to me to believe....

They didn't accuse me of posting pics backwards they assumed i never had hairloss and if I did it wasn't "male pattern baldness".

I also updated my post with an up to date photo to ur reply some time ago but I don't think you saw it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They didn't accuse me of posting pics backwards they assumed i never had hairloss and if I did it wasn't "male pattern baldness".

I also updated my post with an up to date photo to ur reply some time ago but I don't think you saw it.
Was that you? You never showed me pics before. That guy looked like a "top model".

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Facebook group is private since it's a paid subscription. You have to be a member to join but I'll link it regardless:

The group focuses on health, skin, bodybuilding and hair

his youtube channel
you are anonymous tbh just screenshot some of the relevant posts plX. you can pm me too and I will describe to the thread what I see. if its convincing free advertising for taeian

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was that you? You never showed me pics before. That guy looked like a "top model".

top model? im confused
you are anonymous tbh just screenshot some of the relevant posts plX. you can pm me too and I will describe to the thread what I see. if its convincing free advertising for taeian

give me 5 min i gotta start snipping all the convos lol. you;ll get a PM in ur inbox shortly

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
top model? im confused

give me 5 min i gotta start snipping all the convos lol. you;ll get a PM in ur inbox shortly
Or just add me to the convo as well since I'm interested.

Gyazo is good for taking quick screens if it's any help.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or just add me to the convo as well since I'm interested.

Gyazo is good for taking quick screens if it's any help.
lmao the dietary recommendations are suifuel for ray peat cels...

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao the dietary recommendations are suifuel for ray peat cels...

I'd binge on peanut butter and avocado if it gave me hair like these dudes.

Jokes aside, I'm sure the dietary aspect is of least importance in this regimen, obv.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd binge on peanut butter and avocado if it gave me hair like these dudes.

Jokes aside, I'm sure the dietary aspect is of least importance in this regimen, obv.

negative...when i did it months ago i didnt include carbs and hair gains were very bad.

only until i increased PUFA fats and carbed up and included pork into my diet did this skyrocket.

ive taken a week off my routine because i messed my back up lol

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is deathdiss a slayercel? link tbh

usually im good at figuring things out but google doesnt even tell me what a slayer cel is. i assume thats a person who is genetically a slayer but doesnt slay due to some mental condition?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
usually im good at figuring things out but google doesnt even tell me what a slayer cel is. i assume thats a person who is genetically a slayer but doesnt slay due to some mental condition?
4udo2kq741561.jpg

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a hardon for adding -cel to the end of everything.