whats the proof that DHT directly causes hairloss, and not just through its opposition to estrogen?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no girl past her tik tok phase cares about body hair. unfortunately it's quite the opposite for scalp hair or lack thereof

its retarded im norwood 1 with a full blown monkey beard with hairy legs but no chest hair and not much arm hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no girl past her tik tok phase cares about body hair. unfortunately it's quite the opposite for scalp hair or lack thereof
I think I agree if I understand. Burt Reynolds and the famous actors of the 70s generally sported great amounts of chest hair which now most see as gross. Guys used to not even trim under their arms <shudders>. Male locker rooms do not smell sweet....

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like beard is an indicator of baldness, I would highly exchange all my beard follicles for the sake of hair, immediately!

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, but for me it is a curse. I would appreciate it in my 20's, not now.

when you get your hair back run this style

1615753811965.png

"Hairloss...nah never heard of her"

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
when you get your hair back run this style

View attachment 159279

"Hairloss...nah never heard of her"
I will most likely be able to reverse my hair loss for good, but at a high cost. I won't be able to take off my shirt, .... maybe after a surgery and I wont look "very good" besides the hair because of treatment. But hey, for the hair + no such thicc beard.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will most likely be able to reverse my hair loss for good, but at a high cost. I won't be able to take off my shirt, .... maybe after a surgery and I wont look "very good" besides the hair because of treatment. But hey, for the hair + no such thicc beard.

with your regime youre gonna take you will lose your beard hair i take it. if so will it be perma?

btw do u have a pic of ur facial hair?

are u med btw?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
med as
No, I will stop further progression of beard hair and a slight thinning.

what?

Lmao, never took a pic of my facial hair, I hate it, and I am not able to take pictures as I am shaving it off every 1-2 days due to my schedule.

med as in southern European.