whats the proof that DHT directly causes hairloss, and not just through its opposition to estrogen?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
one of my goals

1615755495570.png

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
well you'll make a great donor area if u do happen to take things to the next level.
If I cant stop baldness with heavy drugs, I will implant all my body follicles to sclap and make a buzz cut once a week, illusion of full head of hair lol.

+pubes for the afro density lmfao

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
to be honest the regime you're gonna take looks like it's gonna stop it right in its track. I heard those adrogenic stuff Destroy any form of hairloss anyways.

The question i truly want to know is whether a norwood 7 can make a full blown comeback to norwood 0 + density with a full on estrogenic nuclear stack.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
to be honest the regime you're gonna take looks like it's gonna stop it right in its track. I heard those adrogenic stuff Destroy any form of hairloss anyways.

The question i truly want to know is whether a norwood 7 can make a full blown comeback to norwood 0 + density with a full on estrogenic nuclear stack.
No. Clear answer, no.

There are many folks from the MtF transgender community who can't reverse their balding in a later stage.

It's not possible for everyone. You might be able to reverse a NW7 back to a NW3/4 or even 2. But never 0 with full density. Maybe, if you start early in initial stage.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw asked taeian about Test.

He said high Test is not correlation for balding. It's low test and High DHT levels. High DHT cut off circulation on scalp.

Low oxygen levels cause scalp levels of DHT to rise
Here is the facts:
control group:

Testosterone (TOTAL) = 13.5 ± 31.1 nmol/L
Free androgen index (FAI) = 27 ± 90
Epitestosterone = 0.9 ± 7.8 nmol/L
SHBG= 34 ± 66

Balding group:

Testosterone (TOTAL) = 18.1
Free Androgen Index (FAI) = 64.8
Epitestosterone = 1.50
SHBG = 31.9

So, these balding men have low total test, but this low is not matched by FAI, so more testosterone circulating in their blood.
See the bottom range shitty average SHBG level of 31.9.
Epitestosterone also near rock bottom which is somehow an anti-androgen.

* Hormonal Profile of Men with Premature Balding (2004)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In one of the Bond movies, James actually discusses his chest hair versus scalp hair with a Japanese individual and they talk about how Europeans have hair on the chest and the Japanese (I think) have it on the head. Indeed....

Tiger Tanaka:
You know what it is about you that fascinates them, don't you? It's the hair on your chest. All Japanese men have beautiful bare skin.
James Bond:
Ancient Japanese proverb, "Bird never make nest in bare tree."

You Only Live Twice