Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, don't bump this thread. The results here are long gone... estrogen is not something to play around with in the long run, unfortunately (if you view yourself as a male and want to stay that way).
I remember reading about the sides you encountered from estrogen. Do you recall the dose you were using?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading about the sides you encountered from estrogen. Do you recall the dose you were using?

Alpicort F was 5 mg of estradiolbenzoate per 100 ml. At a dose of 2-3 ml daily, that's between 0.1 and 0.15 mg of estradiol.

Estradiol is absorbed through the skin and released into the blood stream in metered doses through a rate-controlling membrane. This results in a stable concentration of serum estradiol and avoids first-pass metabolism.33,34The system administers estradiol at a controlled rate of 0.025 mg daily, 0.05 mg daily, or 0.1 mg daily.
https://www.cadth.ca/media/pdf/250_costbenefit_HRT_tr_e_.pdf

So, essentially, that's pretty much a HRT dosage of Estradiol. Of course, you still have androgens so it's not really an HRT regimen. I think my results with this stuff were probably greatly amplified by becoming very androgen-insensitive after quitting Finasteride a month prior. That explains why nobody could really replicate my results with Alpicort F.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You had good results with minoxidil.

Do you still continue with that? Or do anything at all for you hair?

Not much worth using if you can't handle anti-androgens. I use needling, a strong LED device and estriol. Doesn't stop it but slows things down. Won't touch any AA until CB-03-01 comes out.

Got fed up with minoxidil as well - I looked like a frog and applying that sh*t twice a day wasn't something I wanna keep doing. Didn't lose all that much hair when I quit either. My problem is mainly the frontal third, the rest of my hair seems to be maintaining reasonably well with what I'm doing. I'm thinking more and more about a transplant for that area, that would keep me within my tolerable looks threshold for probably enough years until a better solution comes along.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, looking at your pics a transplant would be perfect for you.

And estriol? Isn't that also dangerous for you endocrine system? No side effects from that?

Btw, why not use RU, works the same way as CB but I doubt CB is also sideless, or is there a big difference between CB and RU?

I don't have any bad experiences with estriol, if anything I feel a bit better on the days that I take it haha.

RU can go to hell. It doesn't make any appreciable difference - I've used up to 100mg daily, and other than giving me dark circles under the eyes and poor sleep, I'm not sure that it helps with anything.

CB is supposed to metabolize into a non-antiandrogen when it hits the bloodstream. That's the theory anyway. I guess we'll find out.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt get to see the pictures. I wonder why you didnt cycle this regime once per year ? Or smth like that? I read somewhere that you're Norwood 3.

Also sorry for bumping ur thread I cluldnt help

Nothing to see here anymore. Yes I'm Norwood 3. I can't use antiandrogens and most things for that matter.

I'm out of ideas regarding hair loss and I'm giving the f*** up, unless someone has success with the Prolactin approach. That's the last thing I'm willing to try.

I had a health check up and they found some growth on my liver which... although not malicious, appeared within the last year and worries me a lot. That means that any kind of experimental chemicals that could potentially speed up cancerous development are off the table for me (especially estrogen since this kind of thing is typically fueled by contraceptives).

I will probably shave this year and move somewhere far, far away and try to adapt my life to the fact that I'm going to be bald. It is what it is.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing to see here anymore. Yes I'm Norwood 3. I can't use antiandrogens and most things for that matter.

I'm out of ideas regarding hair loss and I'm giving the f*** up, unless someone has success with the Prolactin approach. That's the last thing I'm willing to try.

I had a health check up and they found some growth on my liver which... although not malicious, appeared within the last year and worries me a lot. That means that any kind of experimental chemicals that could potentially speed up cancerous development are off the table for me (especially estrogen since this kind of thing is typically fueled by contraceptives).

I will probably shave this year and move somewhere far, far away and try to adapt my life to the fact that I'm going to be bald. It is what it is.
Lol the last paragraph actually made me laugh sorry tho ngl

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

How much estriol were you using? was it topical or oral?