Whatevr's Success Story - With Timeline

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using the bi-estro product only at the temples to boost regrowth but had some nipple sensitivity so I have stopped. I have ordered alpicort and alfratradiol and my plan is to mix the solutions together (50/50). Hoping it should work well as a boost but without sides. Will probaby use it every other day.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
RUbatch.jpg

Just made my first batch of RU58841.

70/30 mix of 96% Ethanol / Propyleneglycol
30 ml batch - 2 mL daily for 15 days
2.5% mixture, 50 mg daily

Gonna apply it in the evening and leave it on overnight. Now I just need to receive the 1 mL syringes with the blunt tip so that application with my hair length becomes easier and less messy.

I will keep the powder sealed in the freezer and the solution inside a dark cabinet at room temperature.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 51650

Gonna apply it in the evening and leave it on overnight. Now I just need to receive the 1 mL syringes with the blunt tip so that application with my hair length becomes easier and less messy.

I will keep the powder sealed in the freezer and the solution inside a dark cabinet at room temperature.

I just want to say that I really appreciate the fact you share your various experiences and formulas with the forum.

I noticed you did this a few times and i think its great because its helpful to so many to follow your formula and progress/setbacks.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to say that I really appreciate the fact you share your various experiences and formulas with the forum.

I noticed you did this a few times and i think its great because its helpful to so many to follow your formula and progress/setbacks.

Thanks, it's the least I can do and I want to contribute something useful to this community, whatever little bit we can do to help each other because we're not really getting much help from the outside world really.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 51650

Break a leg!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, it's the least I can do and I want to contribute something useful to this community, whatever little bit we can do to help each other because we're not really getting much help from the outside world really.

So true, my friend. So true.

Wish half of this stuff was available in the U.S. (Alpicort F, for example).

I would be on it in a heart beat.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

By the way, @hairblues , my avatar is what I look like in real life.

What do you think?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thus far, no sides from RU58841, which is very good. As someone who is very prone to gyno, it doesn't look like 50 mg of RU goes systemic in large enough amounts to cause problems.

However, since I never had male pattern baldness itch or inflammation, and shedding is hit or miss, it's impossible to tell as of right now if my hair loss has stopped or even slowed down. I will have to wait until more time passes.

I'd like to find a way to boost some regrowth so I'm still looking for things to add to my regimen.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, small update after 12 days of use. I take back what I said about side effects.

It definitely goes systemic, my both nipples have become puffier compared to before. Not as bad as on Finasteride (yet) but still.
No sensitivity or burning (yet).

I hope this doesn't get any worse, I'd hate to have to quit because it looks promising. My libido and erections are still good however.
But f*** these nipples. They grow from everything. I wish I could just get them cut off or something. It's the reason I had to quit Propecia and Alpicort and now this same sh*t is happening here.

Everything goes systemic and everything has side effects. f*** hair loss.

Going to try something similar to what @ajbrah did except with letro and raloxifene (when I get it) topically applied directly to the nipple, to see if I can fix it.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, small update after 12 days of use. I take back what I said about side effects.

It definitely goes systemic, my both nipples have become puffier compared to before. Not as bad as on Finasteride (yet) but still.

I hope this doesn't get any worse, I'd hate to have to quit because it looks promising. My libido and erections are still good however.
But f*** these nipples. They grow from everything. I wish I could just get them cut off or something. It's the reason I had to quit Propecia and Alpicort and now this same sh*t is happening here.

Going to try something similar to what @ajbrah did except with letro and raloxifene (when I get it) topically applied directly to the nipple, to see if I can fix it.

My observation reading anecdotes is that RU has a dose-dependent response. Consider trying a lower dose, say 25 mg, and see how that goes. If your nipples feel fine after two weeks, yu can then try 35 mg.

I use 15-20 mg/day. It's not ideal, but I prefer my dick to my hair, particularly since my dick is already impaired.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

When you say the nipple do you mean the 'fat' tissue under the nipple or you mean the actual areola/skin surface?
I am only asking because I wonder if you can get some of the 'fat' tissue removed via small amount of Lipo from a Dr.
Sorry if I am ignorant on this subject Just wondering.
If it is the 'breast' or chest tissue responding then if more of the breast or chest tissue is removed would it still respond to the medication?
I am saying 'breast' i just mean the tissue that responds to then become gynomastia..Not saying you have breasts..just don't know how else to describe my meaning.

g.i joey

Reaction score
When you say the nipple do you mean the 'fat' tissue under the nipple or you mean the actual areola/skin surface?
I am only asking because I wonder if you can get some of the 'fat' tissue removed via small amount of Lipo from a Dr.
If it is the 'breast' or chest tissue responding then if more of the breast or chest tissue is removed would it still respond to the medication?
I am saying 'breast' i just mean the tissue that responds to then become gynomastia..Not saying you have breasts..just don't know how else to describe my meaning.

Yes, most gyno is a mix of tissue and fat so they usually do lipo and then remove the tissue as well. For people with pseudo gyno, if weightbloss isn't enough, simple lipo can be enough fix the problem.

I have a friend who had insane gyno from puberty, docs told him he has the most breast tissue they have EVER seen in a male. 660cc of tissue in each pec. His tits literally looked like illuminati pyramids.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, most gyno is a mix of tissue and fat so they usually do lipo and then remove the tissue as well. For people with pseudo gyno, if weigh

tbloss isn't enough, simple lipo can be enough fix the problem.

I have a friend who had insane gyno from puberty, docs told him he has the most breast tissue they have EVER seen in a male. 660cc of tissue in each pec. His tits literally looked like illuminati pyramids.

660cc!!! wow thats like big breast implants I think like D cup girls go 600 CC.

This is what surgeon said to a girl wanting 600 cc
A 600 cc implant is larger than average. Some of the data in the breast implant brochure mandated by the FDA for reading prior to breast augmentation suggests that the risk of complications is higher in individuals with implants exceeding 350cc.

I am sorry your friend went through that--must have been socially devastating.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
My observation reading anecdotes is that RU has a dose-dependent response. Consider trying a lower dose, say 25 mg, and see how that goes. If your nipples feel fine after two weeks, yu can then try 35 mg.

I use 15-20 mg/day. It's not ideal, but I prefer my dick to my hair, particularly since my dick is already impaired.

Doubtful that such low doses will keep my hair though. I am 50 - 75 mg daily because my dropper is imprecise. When I start dosing with a syringe I will know for sure.

@whatevr wouldnt using a SERM be more effective than topically applying an AI?

SERM + AI topically and if that doesn't work then a SERM course orally. But I'd prefer topically as the dose would be lower and less systemic absorption. Just need to get some Raloxifene.

Hm, the 'pink' part is puffed out like a water sac, it's soft when you press on it, there is no hard tissue, it just sticks out all bloated and feels irritating under your shirt and stuff.

There also seems to be a small amount of actual fat build up around the areola, left over from Finasteride usage.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubtful that such low doses will keep my hair though. I am 50 - 75 mg daily because my dropper is imprecise. When I start dosing with a syringe I will know for sure.

SERM + AI topically and if that doesn't work then a SERM course orally. But I'd prefer topically as the dose would be lower and less systemic absorption. Just need to get some Raloxifene.

Hm, the 'pink' part is puffed out like a water sac, it's soft when you press on it, there is no hard tissue, it just sticks out all bloated and feels irritating under your shirt and stuff.

There also seems to be a small amount of actual fat build up around the areola, left over from Finasteride usage.

Try it out in my opinion. Bear in mind that we don't have dosing studies on RU.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

the pink is areola it is much more sensitive in women then mens. I guess the hormones is 'why'.
I know if i go running with a sports bra for too long i will get a 'rug burn' feeling that is incredibly painful..as soon as I remove the sports bra it is normal. My Dr had said it is common in women.
..a few women can actually orgasm via nipple play--(a side note lol.)

Whatever is going on I hope you figure it out.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
the pink is areola it is much more sensitive in women then mens. I guess the hormones is 'why'.
I know if i go running with a sports bra for too long i will get a 'rug burn' feeling that is incredibly painful..as soon as I remove the sports bra it is normal. My Dr had said it is common in women.
..a few women can actually orgasm via nipple play--(a side note lol.)

Whatever is going on I hope you figure it out.

Uh huh. Well, I know what's going on - RU by going systemic and blocking androgen receptors is making estrogen affect the nipples more hence it stimulates their growth. I am trying to find a way to block this because the RU seems to be doing good things for my hair.

I've had unwanted nipple growth on almost every hormonal hair loss medication I've tried so far - Finasteride, Alpicort, everything that lowers DHT or increases estrogen makes my nipples grow. Mine are very sensitive for some reason, I hate it . So now I need to come up with a solution to combat those side effects while being able to treat my hair loss.