What you will do the day you get a full head of hair?

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Because you deny the realities outside of your own experience. THATS the problem; you're delusional.

And you're funny. Yes, i deny the reality of stupids and scumbags who mock people with hairloss. They are just as good as inexistent to me. They, what they say, what they think about me=nothing.
Happy?
Sorry for you for being such a weak person to care about all ordinary crap...

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
I knew this would come in handy someday: https://twitter.com/baldismwatch

Enjoy zdm632! Tell us how baldness is not a big deal and not made fun of by society again.

Oh please, @FredtheBelgican, i just want you to know that your ridiculous negative ratings(which makes 3 today ha-ha) fall in the same category "st**ids, scu**ags", which i don't give a damn about.
Oh, and no, i'm not interested about your link. Won't click it.
You can give me 1000 negatives, i don't care! Your opinion=zero for me.
Goodbye and good luck in life! (ignore list add).

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please, @FredtheBelgican, i just want you to know that you, and your ridiculous negative ratings(which makes 3 today ha-ha) fall in the same category "st**ids, scu**ags", which i don't give a damn about.
Oh, and no, i'm not interested about your link. Won't click it.
You can give me 1000 negatives, i don't care! You=zero for me.
Goodbye and good luck in life! (ignore list add).

Why don't you just acknowledge that baldness is despised by society?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What's the deal with all these ignorant posters lately? Classic white knight devils advocates fighting to the teeth to defend some politically correct agenda and downplay, diffuse, distract and detract from any valid points made by real suffers. Shower them with neg reps... they seems to like that.

Guys like us (Hellouser and me) have such high reps because we keep it real here. We speak the truth and others can't handle it.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Why don't you just acknowledge that baldness is despised by society?

Not by ENTIRE society, here is your major flaw: error of generalisation.
Yes, baldness is despised by many, but not by ALL society, not even the majority.

@Uncomfortable:: i don't give a crap about reputation system here.
The fact that you put so much intrest in it, and do everything to get high rep's, actually proves that you are very dependant on other's opinion about you. Which is, by no means, the case with me. I don't need other's artifical validation, and i don't need to shape all i do, say, write to please others.
If i wanted to get high rep, i'd just keep posting how bad i feel like a bald, how society despises me, and the rating will be through the roof. You think i didn't "smelled" how the "reputation" works here?

You, helluser, Belgian, etc only want to receive other's compassion.
In fact, i think your type of personality is recorded in psychological books,in the "not armonious /unhealthy personality" types , i'll do some research and find out and tell you how it's called.
You need psychological help, and believe me, by no means am i trying to ridicule you at this point.
Anyway seeking a psychologist won't hurt, for everyone affected by hairloss.
And i recommend a book:
Francois Lelord, Christophe Andre: How to manage with difficult personalities. (or How to manage difficult people)
Have you read that?

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
You know, maybe we should feel compassion for these guys in denial. They are just starting to become bald, and they want to believe really hard that it's not gonna be a problem. They get overly aggressive, talk without proper arguments and just write delusional posts about a reality that only exists in their heads.

I think that's a normal defence mechanism.

In fact:

In Freudian psychoanalytic theory, defence mechanisms are psychological strategies brought into play by the unconscious mind[SUP][5][/SUP] to manipulate, deny, or distort reality in order to defend against feelings of anxiety and unacceptable impulses to maintain one's self schema

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanisms

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your point, that some women think baldness is ugly? So what? It's no different than any other type of flaw. There are plenty of women who hates short guys, ginger guys, poor guys, guys with bad skin and so on. You will never be compatible with every woman in the world Fred.

Baldness is pretty much a universal disliking for women.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
They get overly aggressive, talk without proper arguments and just write delusional posts about a reality that only exists in their heads.

:woot:
Oh, give me a break... you and your mates here, hellouser, etc are the most agressive... Who starting attacking and insulting? Who needs to use the word "fvck" in almost every post? Who is delusional, dude? You are just describing the @hellouser type here, not me.
How ridiculous!
You really need to read that book...
But i don't think you have ever read more than @wikipedia...

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Baldness is pretty much a universal disliking for women.

Then why are there so many women with bald men? unless the only thing who suit you is a supermodel? wake up. i'm a woman myself, i should know this. there are women happy with bald men everywhere. sure you'd like to have hair, who doesn't. but truth is you're still in a much better place then balding women like me so try put things in perspective instead.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
:woot:
Oh, give me a break... you and your mates here, hellouser, etc are the most agressive... Who starting attacking and insulting? Who needs to use the word "fvck" in almost every post? Who is delusional, dude? You are just describing the @hellouser type here, not me.
How ridiculous!
You really need to read that book...
But i don't think you have ever read more than @wikipedia...

Is that supposed to be an insult? :p Best encyclopedia in the history of mankind!

- - - Updated - - -

But they will weigh it up with all your other traits. There are a bunch traits women don't like and 99% of us have at least one. Who in this world is perfect? Fred posted a picture of what he called prime women, would you reject them for not being perfect. All have flaws.

No, but they will all reject you for being bald! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Then why are there so many women with bald men? unless the only thing who suit you is a supermodel? wake up. i'm a woman myself, i should know this. there are women happy with bald men everywhere. sure you'd like to have hair, who doesn't. but truth is you're still in a much better place then balding women like me so try put things in perspective instead.

Really? What makes you think that? There are also happy men with balding women everywhere, then none of us have a problem!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Because its a compromise.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
You are so certain of this that you don't even try. Evillock said herself on the last page that her last boyfriend was going bald and she loved him, and that lots of her friends don't mind if a man is going bald. It's just like I said, being bald is no different to being short, or ginger, or having bad teeth, or bad hair, or being poor or any other flaw that everyone else in the world has.

Some will reject you for going bald, but they won't bite, and others won't care if you're bald and will **** you. So go out there and live your life, stop clinging to your misery.

There is a big difference between a boyfriend going bald and meeting someone who is already NW5.

And about that picture, yes, I'm still 100% sure that none of those girls would give you the time of the day, but feel free to shave your head and start a relationship with one of them to prove me wrong.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to drop a little positivity in this thread. I have this little thing with my best friends and my girlfriend everytime I see a (hot) girl with a bald man.

They're used to it now and they always find it funny. "Look! ... Hope!" They even do it instead of me now. "Look Fred, hope!"

And lately, since I'm spending much more time outside my home, I've seen quite a lot of these bald men with sometimes smoking hot girls.

Just keep in mind that it may be just here in Europe, or maybe in Brussels only. I can't wait to go to the US to assess if the situation is that different there.

Bald men with smoking hot girls usually have money and are getting dug. Or they are in the minority like Freddie Ljungberg and actually look good bald.

resu

Reaction score
I'm going to drop a little positivity in this thread. I have this little thing with my best friends and my girlfriend everytime I see a (hot) girl with a bald man.

They're used to it now and they always find it funny. "Look! ... Hope!" They even do it instead of me now. "Look Fred, hope!"

And lately, since I'm spending much more time outside my home, I've seen quite a lot of these bald men with sometimes smoking hot girls.

Just keep in mind that it may be just here in Europe, or maybe in Brussels only. I can't wait to go to the US to assess if the situation is that different there.

I see too, usually they're muscular or just tall, have a rugged look, tanned and their hair is just thinning. It's rare I see a bald regular guy with a hot or attractive woman.

But also we don't know their history, she may have kids, or he may have money or connections... now in my 30's I see a lot of sugar daddies, money really helps, even fat guys have some fit women.

Either way, if I had the built and look to sport a buzzed head I wouldn't register on online forums looking for info on treatments and future treatments. If you're here, balding bothers you somehow.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

You really only see the real buffed, tall chiseled otherwise good looking bald men with the hot girlfriends and it is still a rarity at that... at least where I live. From my experience I'm convinced almost all decent to attractive women 30 and below are appalled by me. As soon as they see me they immediately jolt their head in another direction and look away... as if to send a very clear message that she wants there to be no room for confusion that there is any chance of association with her.
I work at a groccery store and everyday I see young beautiful women actively avoid my line when I'm on register. And when they have no other choice but for me to check them out they are intentionally rude... sometimes burying their head in their phone to avoid any possibility of interaction. This is the kind of shiat bald people have to put up with. And while I would be a fool to dismiss the blessing that some women truly don't care since I am lucky enough to be with a woman like that, I still can't dismiss the overwhelming evidence and messages I receive in subtle and not so subtle ways from women. So there is no way to convince me that most women don't mind baldness. Most do, the ones who don't are a minority.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw this comment on a youtube video:

i36gq8.png

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPwOwaKq65g

resu

Reaction score
They always have to insert the bald there, along with the small penis.

I'm doing another search on Twitter with the account Baldismwatch and I found this one pretty cute:

i.jpg

- You know what's important in a relationship?
- Having good times together? Having great sex? Travelling together? Supporting each other through hardships?
- No. Hair!

Doesn't shock me, I was on an online dating site and saw that "hair" was an interest in more than one chick, I immediately closed the tabs.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with all these ignorant posters lately? Classic white knight devils advocates fighting to the teeth to defend some politically correct agenda and downplay, diffuse, distract and detract from any valid points made by real suffers. Shower them with neg reps... they seems to like that.

Guys like us (Hellouser and me) have such high reps because we keep it real here. We speak the truth and others can't handle it.

Keeping it real? You tell a very small number of people exactly what they want to hear. If you go to a site dedicated to anti vaxxers and say vaccines are the devil you'll have a great rep there as well.

However no matter what your position may be, the idea that you think it correct to simply neg rep people who disagree with you.. I mean that's textbook zealotry.

Not really. Below the title it reads: 'Discuss how hair loss has affected your relationships, career, emotions, and social life.'

So not everyone, it's about people that were affected by hair loss.

People with hair or those not affected should just read, learn, and respect those who actually struggle with this every day.

However there are people who have barely any hair loss who are extremely affected by it, whereas there are NW5's who aren't affected at all.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Vist Fred's baldwatch site to see just how much pleasure people take in hating on folks with hair loss. The blind prejudice is overwhelming. Then come back and tell me my "zealotry" is misplaced. Good day to you sir.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Keeping it real? You tell a very small number of people exactly what they want to hear. If you go to a site dedicated to anti vaxxers and say vaccines are the devil you'll have a great rep there as well.

However no matter what your position may be, the idea that you think it correct to simply neg rep people who disagree with you.. I mean that's textbook zealotry.

Like it was said before, and I think I'm gonna set this as my signature soon, if baldness is enjoyable to you please share your positive experiences and how baldness has improved your life.