What you will do the day you get a full head of hair?

K

karankaran

What will you do when you get a full head of hair?

Whatever your position is, imagine yourself getting a full head of hair , at any time duration from now, from whatever future hypothetical treatment.

Once your hair is back, what will you do differently? How your life would be? Have you guys thought about it?

CM24

Reaction score
I look forward to the day I can hook up with really hot girls again to make my ex jealous. Since we broke up, she's gone through a few relationships with good looking guys with perfect hair, whereas I've just gone downhill. I hate the feeling of her looking at my Facebook and seeing my hair receding more and more. I will have my revenge!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop at all my ex's house's with a map asking for directions pulling the "omg YOU live HERE?!"........

- - - Updated - - -

I look forward to the day I can hook up with really hot girls again to make my ex jealous. Since we broke up, she's gone through a few relationships with good looking guys with perfect hair, whereas I've just gone downhill. I hate the feeling of her looking at my Facebook and seeing my hair receding more and more. I will have my revenge!

I look forward to the day when I can actually show my brother a picture of a girl Im seeing again when he pulls his phone out and say "check out this 22 year old Im fooling around with"

there is NO reason an older brother should ever be envious of his younger counter part..... its embarrassing. Im a shell of my former self and pray for death every day. I have now become my depressive loser, failure idiot pops.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
stop at all my ex's house's with a map asking for directions pulling the "omg YOU live HERE?!"........

- - - Updated - - -

I look forward to the day when I can actually show my brother a picture of a girl Im seeing again when he pulls his phone out and say "check out this 22 year old Im fooling around with"

there is NO reason an older brother should ever be envious of his younger counter part..... its embarrassing. Im a shell of my former self and pray for death every day. I have now become my depressive loser, failure idiot pops.

****, swing.. There must be some asspects of your life you are happy with..

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
****, swing.. There must be some asspects of your life you are happy with..

nope, stuck in an awful relationship I cant (literally cant) leave. I just had a fire at my rental and in the middle of TOTALLY gutting and rebuilding another apt, im overworked, i hate my job (line of work) i spent 4 years of full time work and college (at the same time) to get, i have not had a social life in years, im losing my hair and whats left is so grey people think im in my 40's, while my brother who is 2 years younger looks in his 20s.
Even if i do walk away from all the money and this relationship its not like Im good looking anymore so who the f**k will I get anyway. I dream of the liberation of alcoholism and a timely death. Im so depressed lately I have no desire to even work out.
I tried the shaven head for a couple years but it wasnt me. I was told so by multiple people. I just had an FUE and Im the one in a million who get a bad reaction. I get sides to finasteride and minoxidil does squat.
I REALLY REALLY wish I had the balls to just finish the job.
I rapidly feel the nastiness growing in me. Im awful to my woman now, because Im so fed up with my entire situation. I have told her multiple times I want out and we need to sell the house but she wont do it. She is the type of person who wants the facade of having a younger man even though I WONT hae sex with her. I can not find her attractive, she has gained SO much weight and age has shown on her face. Yet shes so jealous still that I cant even get out to find anyone else. Ive even offered to have an open relationship. I dont even care if she has sex with other people.
There is NO aspect of my life I am currently content with at all. My brother has been helping me with my rental and all he does is show me pics of the girls he fools around with. I havent had that since I was 25. I WASTED those last good years of being adequate looking with this woman. Ill never know that, nor woudl I EVER be able to pull it with my hair now.
Me and him were out last year while I had my shaved head and a girl openly said "no I think hes hotter, he has nice hair".
I want to hire a hit on myself just so I dont have to pull the trigger and truly say I gave up.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, you are panicking. You need to take one step at the time. I ended with this really hot girl just over a year ago. Were together for 6years. She was draining me physically and mentally- I just couldn't take it and I dumped her. She was extremly demanding, narcistic double standard b**ch. I'm aware i'll probably never be in a relationship with such a hot girl again, but it just ain't worth it. I felt like ton of weight lifted of my chest dumping her. I litterally rejuvenated in this last year- I look like 5years younger... and thats all just by eliminating this ONE huge stress factor. I'd rather be alone rest of my life than jump in same boat again.

I'm sure your FUE will work out just fine-healing process probably just delayed coz of foliculitis.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, you are panicking. You need to take one step at the time. I ended with this really hot girl just over a year ago. Were together for 6years. She was draining me physically and mentally- I just couldn't take it and I dumped her. She was extremly demanding, narcistic double standard b**ch. I'm aware i'll probably never be in a relationship with such a hot girl again, but it just ain't worth it. I felt like ton of weight lifted of my chest dumping her. I litterally rejuvenated in this last year- I look like 5years younger... and thats all just by eliminating this ONE huge stress factor. I'd rather be alone rest of my life than jump in same boat again.

hot girls can be stressful, but not all of them. My longest relationship was with a really hot and cute girl, and she was the sweetest thing I ever met. We broke up 5 years ago and I still miss her sometimes, so I think you were just unlucky with that one, these things depend on each person.

swingline747: I know how you feel, being bald at this age really sucks, but you need to look at things in a more positive way. I also have brothers, and friends, who are not bald, and they also keep showing me pictures of the girls they bang, while I don't even have a girlfriend and have given up on dating already. But dating is not everything, there are other things that can be enjoyed in life, I know it sucks, I love taking hot girls to restaurants or going to the movies, but this is the reality and we have to remain positive.
Also, your life will end anyways, so you might as well enjoy the positive things that you have while they last. And when a relationship makes you miserable, it's better to just get out of it, even when you think you cannot, you actually can, you'll find a way, and when you are alone again after ending with that huge (no pun intended :p ) negative factor in your life, you will start seeing things from another perspective.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once your hair is back, what will you do differently?

I'll spend more time looking in the mirror in the morning after showering and styling my hair for the world to accept me as a NORMAL looking person and spending LESS time looking at myself in mirrors in public.

How your life would be? Have you guys thought about it?

It's the emotional and psychological changes that will be the biggest changes to me. I'll no longer be tormented 24/7 with the lowest feeling imaginable; a waste of human skin as nobody wants me or any other bald/balding guy. I'll no longer have a need to visit these forums and will have significantly more time on my hands to worry or simply THINK about better things that bring a smile to my face. I can say with certainty I'll be more social, spending more time out of the house and meeting people, hopefully a woman although my standards will not change (not looking for a 10/10, thats not my priority). It's been years since I've known what it means to be happy and socially accepted.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, your life will end anyways, so you might as well enjoy the positive things that you have while they last.

That's the problem with hair loss. It's a trickle effect;

• you're robbed of your identity
  • you look worse, sometimes like a chemo patient if completely bald
  • society views you as weak
  • women reject you on the sole premise of baldness, a single factor that doesn't determine your integrity as a complete person
  • you feel socially rejected
  • lack of respect, sympathy and empathy from others
  • self esteem and confidence drops
  • you (potentially) end up alone

Here's the problem; if you're single... what is there to be positive about? You could have millions of dollars, private jets, fancy cars, etc. none of it matters if there isn't someone you can share your happiness with. Maslow's Hierarchy of Human Need's addresses a number of things that bald men do not get the privilege of having as those with hair. Here's a look at Maslow's Pyramid of needs:

Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg

From this we see the following things bald men do NOT have as those privileged with hair:

• self esteem
  • confidence
  • respect from others
  • sexual intimacy
  • belonging
  • health (mental)
  • sex

So with all those critical pieces missing from a bald person's life, what is there to be happy about? Is it any wonder that baldness really is almost and often times is a debilitating problem? What makes the situation worse is Fred Hirch's positional good theory in which an object is only valued by the possessor because it’s not possessed by others. Basically, society would rather have us bald for their own happiness, so not only are you bald and rejected, you are also desired to remain as such for people's own satisfaction. But this notion is disgusting because people seem to think that in order for them to win in life, someone else must lose. This alone, makes me despise society much more than I have in the past.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's the problem; if you're single... what is there to be positive about? You could have millions of dollars, private jets, fancy cars, etc. none of it matters if there isn't someone you can share your happiness with. Maslow's Hierarchy of Human Need's addresses a number of things that bald men do not get the privilege of having as those with hair. Here's a look at Maslow's Pyramid of needs:

Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg

From this we see the following things bald men do NOT have as those privileged with hair:

• self esteem
  • confidence
  • respect from others
  • sexual intimacy
  • belonging
  • health (mental)
  • sex

So with all those critical pieces missing from a bald person's life, what is there to be happy about? Is it any wonder that baldness really is almost and often times is a debilitating problem? What makes the situation worse is Fred Hirch's positional good theory in which an object is only valued by the possessor because it’s not possessed by others. Basically, society would rather have us bald for their own happiness, so not only are you bald and rejected, you are also desired to remain as such for people's own satisfaction. But this notion is disgusting because people seem to think that in order for them to win in life, someone else must lose. This alone, makes me despise society much more than I have in the past.

I agree that we have it harder, but what can we do? I try to remain positive, for me it wasn't easy to give up on dating at this young age, especially when I'm making good money. But I try to focus on other things, on myself. Maybe in 10 years a cure is developed, what are you going to do? Are you going to be happy then? Or are you going to regret having wasted 10 years unhappy?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe in 10 years a cure is developed, what are you going to do? Are you going to be happy then? Or are you going to regret having wasted 10 years unhappy?

I'll answer this with what you said:

I agree that we have it harder, but what can we do?

Exactly, there's nothing that we can do. And it doesn't matter what I do. I'm balding and therefor fvcked. I can't have regrets about things that are beyond my control. So about the only thing I can do is accept my fate and live day to day, alone or otherwise if I get lucky.

resu

Reaction score
I would be doing what all males in their 30's do who still have full heads of hair, which is this:

Dan-Bilzerian-Playboy-instagram-21.jpg

Dan-Bilzerian-et-ses-bimbos.jpg

gDLaSqv.jpg

Just an average day, look at all those bimbos lusting his hair.

Imagine if he was bald? Would he still act the same?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Oh I hate humanity. This is definitely Sparta, I'll just throw myself in the pit...

K

karankaran

I created this thread to help other members be optimistic and I, myself, have found this thread to remind me of how unfortunate I am to be growing bald... Damn it!

Well, just to chime in, I will not be able to stop running my hand through my hair and...I will def go out in the rain just to have my hair feel wet...and i will never shy away from sitting in front of the class lol but by then i will be so out of my grad college...

However, the more i think 'oh i will do this and that', the more i feel bad because i cannot do that right now...these years will never be back...my 20s will never be back , so will be most of my 30s...but then again, the hope for a better future is what we all hang on to...and life goes on,,,

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I am less certain of what I'll be doing (on that triumphant day). I have a much clearer picture of what I won't be doing. After recuperating from my binge of carefree celebration, I am pretty sure my energy and concentration level(s) will be through the roof. To realize that I'll be forever liberated from the daily and battle between that cruel mirror and me and my treacherous hair line each morning miserably attempting to mold myself into a dubious mock or makeshift presentable me.., that vainglorious situation alone would more than likely send me tap dancing giddily off to my work place and from there quite possibly and unwillingly shipped off to the county farm.:eek:nfire: Thanx Karankan for the fun thread.:)

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would be doing what all males in their 30's do who still have full heads of hair, which is this:

Dan-Bilzerian-Playboy-instagram-21.jpg

Dan-Bilzerian-et-ses-bimbos.jpg

Just an average day, look at all those bimbos lusting his hair.

This guy knows how to be rich, the type of *** he gets.
*mind blown*
(yes i know he probably buys a lot of them, who the **** cares lol)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I think you got it backwards. I think he's their employee. After all why then is he the only one with his clothes off? :doh:

- - - Updated - - -

It's probably me, but don't the bulbous dudes in the background look suspiciously like rookie , flunky security hired by the dames should their toy boy be unable to perform his function to their complete satisfaction. It's nice to see that he eats well (note the stripped, swine bones on his plate). Contractual perks of the service agreement I suppose. LOL!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It is a privileged situation that most people with hair don't have. Not everyone is some wealthy persian MMA fighter having orgies on his private jet. There is no area on Hellouser's chart for that.... nor is it a human necessity to bang a perfect 10. Those are standards that you are holding yourself to... and punishing yourself with. I have been in a happy long term reationship, loving family etc. so it can be done.... but not with that mindset that you have already lost with no chance of ever winning.

Here is my bucket of cold water... I will most likely be dead and the rest of you in rest homes before any chance for us to legitimately get our hair back is available. Thoughts like this, hope will only make the pain more intolerable when yet another promising recent discovery gets lost in obscurity. So no, I will not think of what life would be like with hair. Instead I will think of living the fullest life I can without it.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a privileged situation that most people with hair don't have. Not everyone is some wealthy persian MMA fighter having orgies on his private jet. There is no area on Hellouser's chart for that.... nor is it a human necessity to bang a perfect 10. Those are standards that you are holding yourself to... and punishing yourself with. I have been in a happy long term reationship, loving family etc. so it can be done.... but not with that mindset that you have already lost with no chance of ever winning.

Here is my bucket of cold water... I will most likely be dead and the rest of you in rest homes before any chance for us to legitimately get our hair back is available. Thoughts like this, hope will only make the pain more intolerable when yet another promising recent discovery gets lost in obscurity. So no, I will not think of what life would be like with hair. Instead I will think of living the fullest life I can without it.

You'll have a shot for a full head of hair before the time you hit 50, long as you dont **** it up and become homeless with no money to afford it.

chin up.