What you will do the day you get a full head of hair?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
But I remember my NW2 days, it was hell in my head, but definitely not on my head.

EXACTLY. Truer words have never been spoken on this forum.

When you begin to lose your hair you are deadly afriad, but when you actually cross the point of no return it's actual hell.

A lot of the people on this forum just don't know how it's like to be actually bald,

a little recession or a spot on your crown is not as bad as really being bald and having little to no donor hair.

Add in being female to that mix and you have the true hell.

When my hair began to thin I had SO much of it, so for the first year or so I could get away with it.

Now I have a 5-head cause my hairline has receded a full 3-4 cm, and in addition to this the rest of the head is thin as hell.

I can never have a transplant and all the treatments have failed.

When you reach that point, yeah then you really have the right to complain.

resu

Reaction score
I just want to see dreamer give his speech to people who lost their hair from chemo and see how it goes.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
I just want to see dreamer give his speech to people who lost their hair from chemo and see how it goes.

We're not speaking about that type of hair loss here, dude, for god's sake!
You don't know what you're talking about.
People who need chemo already have a 1oo times worse and life threatening disease, you are completely delusional here, guys...

- - - Updated - - -

When you begin to lose your hair you are deadly afriad, but when you actually cross the point of no return it's actual hell.

A lot of the people on this forum just don't know how it's like to be actually bald,

a little recession or a spot on your crown is not as bad as really being bald and having little to no donor hair.

When my hair began to thin I had SO much of it, so for the first year or so I could get away with it.

Now I have a 5-head cause my hairline has receded a full 3-4 cm, and in addition to this the rest of the head is thin as hell.

I am very sorry for you.
3-4 cm recession at a young girl? That really sounds like hell.
But i encourage you to go to more doctors and seek more treatment, female hairloss is much more easily treatable than male one, and in 90% cases it is reversible...

resu

Reaction score
People who lose hair from chemotherapy even before they undergo the treatment a lot mention the fear of losing the hair as being one of the major concerns. Now imagine if the docs are just like you and when the patients express their concerns over hair loss they just get a similar response that you're giving us here.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dreamermerlin doesn't seem to think so.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
People who lose hair from chemotherapy even before they undergo the treatment a lot mention the fear of losing the hair as being one of the major concerns. Now imagine if the docs are just like you and when the patients express their concerns over hair loss they get a similar response that you're giving us here.

An aunt of mine preferred to die of cancer instead of going through chemoteraphy and losing her hair. She was in her late 30s, early 40s, and decided to just enjoy her last months.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
An aunt of mine preferred to die of cancer instead of going through chemoteraphy and losing her hair. She was in her late 30s, early 40s, and decided to just enjoy her last months.

mental case here...

And you may be talking ****, i had cancer case in my family, and last months are everything but not "enjoyable"...
Cancer last months=horrific pain leading to death. Hair?? Wtf, hair is the last thing you would care about in such a situation.

And do i need to add that cemotherapy hairloss is only temporary?
Your place is in a mental asylum, dude...

You simply have a too easy and comfortable life...you don;t know what cancer means, i assure you superficial pathetic immature guy...

Oh, and go ahead with negative reputation, you child...

- - - Updated - - -

People who lose hair from chemotherapy even before they undergo the treatment a lot mention the fear of losing the hair as being one of the major concerns. Now imagine if the docs are just like you and when the patients express their concerns over hair loss they get a similar response that you're giving us here.
You have no idea what cancer means? Did you have cancer? Then shut up!
Cancer in last phases=horrible pain, you almost want to kill yourself, hair doesn't mean crap anymore.

I was not talking about hair loss by chemo by no means. Why did you bring this? You are absurd!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Dreamermerlin doesn't seem to think so.
Where did i say you don't have the right to complain?
Everybody can complain as much as he wants. But at some point he must face the situation and go on with his life.
Simply complaining and complaining and complaining about something you have little control on, doesn't help you very much, that's all i want to say.

And why do you come with particular cases?
I've already said that i understand it's much harder for a 20-s girl to face hairloss, but i adviced her to continue searching for treatment, because hairloss in women responds much better to treatment.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mental case here...

And you may be talking ****, i had cancer case in my family, and last months are everything but not "enjoyable"...
Cancer last months=horrific pain leading to death. Hair?? Wtf, hair is the last thing you would care about in such a situation.

And do i need to add that cemotherapy hairloss is only temporary?
Your place is in a mental asylum, dude...

You simply have a too easy and comfortable life...you don;t know what cancer means, i assure you superficial pathetic immature guy...

Oh, and go ahead with negative reputation, you child...

He belongs in a mental asylum because his aunt preferred hair? Okay that sounds logical.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
He belongs in a mental asylum because his aunt preferred hair? Okay that sounds logical.

Dude, you don't get anything but very simple phrases? What is the problem with you?
He said his aund preferred to "ENJOY" her last months.
everybody who had a close realtive with cancer knows that last months for a cancer patient=HELL, it is by no means enjoyable, hair or no hair.
That's why i believe this guy either talks crap, or he wasn't anywhere near his aunt in her last months.
Everybody who thinks that hairloss is the worst thing about cancer needs to be taken in a mental facility.
CANCER=DEATH in most cases, delusional guys...
Think that your hairloss or receding hair is the worst thing in the world?
Well, try some cancer=assured death in pain. Not simply death, SLOW and HORRIBLY PAINFUL DEATH!!! And that in a few months...

Bur what would we expect from some superficial dudes whose only goal in life=banging hot girls, ...and their hairloss prevent them from this... Can they understand what cancer means??

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is an article of a woman preferring to enjoy her last days. Not all cancers are the same, neither does everyone think in the same way that you do: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ells-shes-stopped-treatment-prolong-life.html

Also, you may want to get familiar with the fallacy below, as you've been repeating this behavior across the whole site:

Logical-Fallacies-ad-hominem.jpg

Attachments

• Logical-Fallacies-ad-hominem.jpg
    Logical-Fallacies-ad-hominem.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 157

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, you don't get anything but very simple phrases? What is the problem with you?
He said his aund preferred to "ENJOY" her last months.
everybody who had a close realtive with cancer knows that last months for a cancer patient=HELL, it is by no means enjoyable, hair or no hair.
That's why i believe this guy either talks crap, or he wasn't anywhere near his aunt in her last months.
Everybody who thinks that hairloss is the worst thing about cancer needs to be taken in a mental facility.
CANCER=DEATH in most cases, delusional guys...
Think that your hairloss or receding hair is the worst thing in the world?
Well, try some cancer=assured death in pain. Not simply death, SLOW and HORRIBLY PAINFUL DEATH!!! And that in a few months...

Bur what would we expect from some superficial dudes whose only goal in life=banging hot girls, ...and their hairloss prevent them from this... Can they understand what cancer means??

I know people that had cancer.. so yes I know what cancer means. All of your post start with a insult and you call other childish? In my opinion and that is just my opinion ,and you clearly think different, hair loss is one of the worst things that can happen to you especially when you are young and tried everything but nothing works. Actually everything that makes you apart from the others like losing your arm for example is bad. My point is that when something happens with your appearance and because of that it kills attraction or respect for example it is one of the worst things that can happen to you since it destroys your life. I can make a big post about this explaining it to you but I am going to keep it short by saying yes a big goal of my life used to be to bang hot chicks and to just have fun with friends and I can't do that because of more reasons than just hair loss. So let's bury this discussion because we clearly think different.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Separation is paramount when perusing the forum. I sort through the content(information exchange)or screen it first , simply in order to select what I believe is or may be useful/helpful information. Like a choice cut ingested and digested upon subjective approval. It isn't a sophisticated way of organizing information, but I am comfortable with it for now. With that said it's my guess that at varying times, Hellouser is probably a lot of things to a lot of members here or there. For me his assertive approach to procuring answers as well as his innovative method(s) or out of the box approach to the Great Hair Loss dilemma still trumps (at least) most of his detractors criticisms and even his own human limitations. I won't break into a the camp fire version of Kum By Yey( or however that goes), but in general we can all benefit without the acrimonious barb exchanges ( it's a fact that"friendly fire" tallies enough casualties):). So yes I concur with overall optimism that Hellouser to date has been an asset to this community. Now could someone help me wipe the brown smudge off my mug.
Hellouser is a great asset to the hair loss community. I simply cannot imagine the hair loss community without his presence. As Spencer says 'I'm not saying this just to stroke you' but Hellouser expresses the views of a great number of people. His frustration with a lot of things is echoed by many people. He is the spokesperson of a lot of people, be they regular posters, sporadic posters or users.

He is not immature. Rather he has great maturity, understanding and insight. You call him weird? I think you're weird, illogical and hypocritical.

Here's to Hellousers contribution to this community. I wish I didn't have to be part of this nightmarish club but I am and grateful for a poster like Hellouser.

Take my measly negs.

FlopTurnRiver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Separation is paramount when perusing the forum. I sort through the content(information exchange)or screen it first , simply in order to select what I believe is or may be useful/helpful information. Like a choice cut ingested and digested upon subjective approval. It isn't a sophisticated way of organizing information, but I am comfortable with it for now. With that said it's my guess that at varying times, Hellouser is probably a lot of things to a lot of members here or there. For me his assertive approach to procuring answers as well as his innovative method(s) or out of the box approach to the Great Hair Loss dilemma still trumps (at least) most of his detractors criticisms and even his own human limitations. I won't break into a the camp fire version of Kum By Yey( or however that goes), but in general we can all benefit without the acrimonious barb exchanges ( it's a fact that"friendly fire" tallies enough casualties):). So yes I concur with overall optimism that Hellouser to date has been an asset to this community. Now could someone help me wipe the brown smudge off my mug.

lol

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
hair loss is one of the worst things that can happen to you especially when you are young and tried everything but nothing works.
If you're relatively healthy, young and inexperienced in the world sure. Hairloss in reality is a relatively minor issue, overblown by a vocal minority. Most realize this when something bad actually happens.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're relatively healthy, young and inexperienced in the world sure. Hairloss in reality is a relatively minor issue, overblown by a vocal minority. Most realize this when something bad actually happens.

Social rejection isn't bad?

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're socially rejected it's due to your personality, not the status of your follicles.

Spanishlad

Established Member
Reaction score
If there is one group of people who can almost grasp the suffering of having cancer, it's us balding men and women.

It is common knowledge for us or at least it should be that cancer patients think becoming bald from chemo is the worst part of having cancer.

You think I'm making this up dreamermerlin? Nope: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6634857.stm

Not the pain, not the nausea, not the fear of dying, not the tiredness, but their hair, their identity, what society will think of them, that society will view of them as sick.

I've had this discussion with friends who suffer invisible diseases (type 1 diabetes), but they don't get it because they are NW2+, just like you.

We are not saying these things, cancer patients are.

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's people who want to remain politically correct at all cost to the point of even denying the reality under their nose.

Im sorry but no matter how you package it having hairloss is nothing like having cancer and doesn't help you grasp in anyway what it feels like.

Of course cancer patients fear losing their hair but no where near as much as they fear the cancer itself.. This is because it brings home the reality that they are sick every time they look in the mirror. It also brings the inevitable questions and reactions from other people.

No one wants to lose their hair but if you asked a cancer patient if they would rather have a head of hair or be cancer free Im afraid the answer would not back up any of your statements.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you're socially rejected it's due to your personality, not the status of your follicles.

Most social interactions aren't long enough to determines one's personality. You pass a group of people on the street, they say something disparaging about your hair condition and laugh at you as they pass. No room or time for conversation, just people judging you based on the way you look.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Most social interactions aren't long enough to determines one's personality. You pass a group of people on the street, they say something disparaging about your hair condition and laugh at you as they pass. No room or time for conversation, just people judging you based on the way you look.

sorry to hear that, that sounds bad.
It never happened to me, i've never seen that happening to anyone.
YEs, there were people that mocked me, but never about my hair...strange isn't it?
Maybe it's something else at you that drives attention?
When i pass along a group of strangers, they don't even notice me...why would they be so interested in a passer who has hairloss? Hairloss is something very common, it's not like you are walking on the street dressed like a clown.