What is the dating life for high norwoods like?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does he keep trying? He runs out of people to swipe on online dating services. He has done so many approaches in his local town that people recognize him. Does he move country and do it all again? Not saying that this is what has happened to him but it does happen.
Best way to meet a girlfriend is through mutual friends and workplace/school.

He needs to make a new friend, one who is social and be around when he brings the girls.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best way to meet a girlfriend is through mutual friends and workplace/school.

He needs to make a new friend, one who is social and be around when he brings the girls.
you need to have friends for that^^

but yeah of course, i mean thats the most obvious thing ever... dont think there was a weekend without a party/women...
later everyone had his own flat or community and you had even more parties, then university parties and so on...
if everything is going well, you dont even need to put in much effort, except for putting effort in yourself...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
you need to have friends for that^^

but yeah of course, i mean thats the most obvious thing ever... dont think there was a weekend without a party/women...
later everyone had his own flat or community and you had even more parties, then university parties and so on...
if everything is going well, you dont even need to put in much effort, except for putting effort in yourself...
Yeah and making a friend is easier than cold approaching a girl

Just cold approach a guy in an attempt to befriend him, he won't judge you for being a baldie

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and making a friend is easier than cold approaching a girl

Just cold approach a guy in an attempt to befriend him, he won't judge you for being a baldie
golden rule: dont be the lonely dude at the counter... that doesnt work 99% of the time...

usually if you know a few people, you are invited anyway and someone will ask “yo know anyone here?” and there you go...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
as I said , lots and lots of average guys with girlfriends out and about , if that is not evidence that it is possible then I don’t know what is

also women have different tastes in guys. Was dating one who found Dennis Rodman hotter than Tom cruise
Tom cruise is 5'7, that's no surprise dude.

Have you guys ever heard of the youtuber think before you sleep? This guy is basically this forum. I think a lot of people here would find it entertaining. You can tell the guy is an incel who blames women for his problems.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom cruise is 5'7, that's no surprise dude.

Have you guys ever heard of the youtuber think before you sleep? This guy is basically this forum. I think a lot of people here would find it entertaining. You can tell the guy is an incel who blames women for his problems.

yet gets lots of women

and I’m sure lots of women will pick cruise over Rodman , he’s more conventionally attractive

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what if you have social anxiety?
im 27 have a job
but small social circle only a few close guy friends.

I rely on dating apps.

i still think of my ex from a few years ago i feel pathetic but i remenisce hanging out with her and the sex.
literally feels like a once in a life time thing lol
we actually met off a dating app. i was surprised she matched with me. its hard to let go and detach myself when thats my situation.

What can I do? ive pretty much given up but. i still long for what i had. Once you experience sex/love/ etc with a girl you actually like its left a hole

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
im 27 have a job

I rely on dating apps.

i still think of my ex from a few years ago i feel pathetic but i remenisce hanging out with her and the sex.
we actually met off a dating app. i was surprised she matched with me. its hard to let go and detach myself when thats my situation.

What can I do? ive pretty much given up but. i still long for what i had. Once you experience sex/love/ etc with a girl you actually like its left a hole
The problem you have is your mindset
You need to have an abundance personality and not give so much of a f*** about what women think of you

the reason why you are doing better with less attractive women is because your mindset is more aligned to the above so they see you as more of a catch

people find people who are unobtainable more attractive

Case in point I’m talking to one girl, sent her a video message of me, not looking my best and she is telling me how she is dreaming about me

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont give a f*** about anything, except your job^^ its not like much can happen anyway and i think fistfights are a thing of the past now..

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont give a f*** about anything, except your job^^ its not like much can happen anyway and i think fistfights are a thing of the past now..

to be fair it’s easier said than done

so I empathize

but I think people miss the point when it comes to dating - it’s about having fun and not taking people too seriously in the initial stages

The right people will make it easy for you to have sex with them, no matter how you are, it’s when you try to force a relationship it never works...for women they hate that feeling of being controlled

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i know, but once you do it, you notice that it is not that difficult, i mean not giving a f*** doesnt mean youre a total douche now...
it has another good side effect: way less head f***...

well i think that women often loose interest when you show interest, or show too much interest... at least for me, i never had issues with getting women, but getting into a relationship isnt always easy... or lets say it wasnt always easy to get into a relationship with the one i wanted, but somehow was never a big deal with women i didnt want...
another reason to not give a f***^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i know, but once you do it, you notice that it is not that difficult, i mean not giving a f*** doesnt mean youre a total douche now...
it has another good side effect: way less head f***...

well i think that women often loose interest when you show interest, or show too much interest... at least for me, i never had issues with getting women, but getting into a relationship isnt always easy... or lets say it wasnt always easy to get into a relationship with the one i wanted, but somehow was never a big deal with women i didnt want...
another reason to not give a f***^^

i always find its when you are not outcome oriented and don’t care if you get her or not is when they want you

that’s not to say don’t try at all, but there is a fine line between being desperate and showing interest in a healthy way

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
and it takes two people... what isnt desperate to you is maybe desperate to her... most likely safe to assume that she had enough dudes who were desperate and you are just similar, or whatever...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
im 27 have a job

I rely on dating apps.

You know what I always say. You should reflect positively on what you've already experienced in life and give up optimistically, opening yourself up to new experiences with film, music, sports and video games.

I think that you already know deep down inside that advice designed for guys with hair doesn't help baldies.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what I always say. You should reflect positively on what you've already experienced in life and give up optimistically, opening yourself up to new experiences with film, music, sports and video games.

I think that you already know deep down inside that advice designed for guys with hair doesn't help baldies.

not applicable to him

he gets girls

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

lmao you're actively trying to get people to give up on romantic relationships because of your own insecurities and skewed worldview