What is the dating life for high norwoods like?

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's like saying
don't give a f*** if you're hungry or want water
sex and intimacy is a basic human need and human desire.
No, it's not the same, it's a human desire but it's not a basic need. You can survive without a girlfriend but you cannot survive without food & water.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it's not the same, it's a human desire but it's not a basic need. You can survive without a girlfriend but you cannot survive without food & water.
ok you're right you can survive, so i'm wrong
but in terms of mental well being you can't live a happy or well adjusted life with 0 intimacy in my opinon and also backed by psychological studies e.g. maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok you're right you can survive, so i'm wrong
but in terms of mental well being you can't live a happy or well adjusted life with 0 intimacy in my opinon and also backed by psychological studies e.g. maslow's hierarchy of needs.
You can't live a happy life period. I believe you will find a girlfriend, eventually you'll get bored of her and have to move on to the next thing, such is the human condition. Most of it is down to luck anyway.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't live a happy life period. I believe you will find a girlfriend, eventually you'll get bored of her and have to move on to the next thing, such is the human condition. Most of it is down to luck anyway.
so just accept like is pain?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well or you get gf and then you dont have enough money... for a house or some kid or whatever... again youll be unhappy...
next thing you loose your hair again and again you are unhappy... the gf stays, but one of you gets sick, again unhappy...

got to deal with what life gives you and make the most of it... the constant hustle^^

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
people here just want it on a plate

lots of guys who are successful have had to work hard at it
This sounds like some of the nonsense that the dating coach people say. It is nonsense because it presupposes that hard work gives results in this area of life. Bald guys want to work. But for a bald guy, the connection between hard work and results isn't there. Like I said, what work can a bald guy do? He could go years doing street and bar approaches with no results. That happens to guys even in places like London. This guy works out regularly and keeps himself healthy; he is fine to work. Take the guy who does the street and bar approaches. How many years of that before you recommend that he quits and spends his time on something more productive? That's what I am recommending to bald guys.

well or you get gf and then you dont have enough money... for a house or some kid or whatever... again youll be unhappy...
next thing you loose your hair again and again you are unhappy... the gf stays, but one of you gets sick, again unhappy...

got to deal with what life gives you and make the most of it... the constant hustle^^
He is not asking about philosophy or how to have a happy life. He simply asked about getting a gf. In my opinion, the best thing to do is to not dodge the question but clearly explain that it's not possible unless he has successful treatment for his hair. I wish that somebody had told me this when I was his age instead of taking my money and wasting the time that I could have spent on stuff like music.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds like some of the nonsense that the dating coach people say. It is nonsense because it presupposes that hard work gives results in this area of life. Bald guys want to work. But for a bald guy, the connection between hard work and results isn't there. Like I said, what work can a bald guy do? He could go years doing street and bar approaches with no results. That happens to guys even in places like London. This guy works out regularly and keeps himself healthy; he is fine to work. Take the guy who does the street and bar approaches. How many years of that before you recommend that he quits and spends his time on something more productive? That's what I am recommending to bald guys.

He is not asking about philosophy or how to have a happy life. He simply asked about getting a gf. In my opinion, the best thing to do is to not dodge the question but clearly explain that it's not possible unless he has successful treatment for his hair. I wish that somebody had told me this when I was his age instead of taking my money and wasting the time that I could have spent on stuff like music.

well what’s the alternative if you don’t try at all?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i always doubted dating coaches and pua and people like that, because when i cringe at every word they say, they cant be right...
some believe it works, if it does, good, if it doesnt, lesson learned...

if it all comes down to baldness: treatment, until it works... if nothing works, then the next step: transplant or system... now you got hair and since you worked on yourself, you should be quite well off then...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
well what’s the alternative if you don’t try at all?
What I said before. Enjoy the other things that life has to offer in our day, age and parts of the world such as music, art, sport, movies, video games, books and more.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is that this has not been my experience. Going from a student to a working professional didn't change anything. I run out of people to swipe on dating services and when I go and cold approach, I get turned down within thirty seconds. Whenever I ask somebody, they say that I need to get in shape, dress well, read more books, take up more hobbies.... but then they find out more about me and see that I'm already doing this. So far I have found that even if I'm willing to pay for help, nobody can help. Like I said, I paid charlatan dating coaches and some professional photographers and had no improvement. That's because you can't teach somebody to have hair.

dating coaches are a waste of money
Before online dating I paid to use some, didn’t work

where are you based

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is that dont people usually look online for dating advise? no offense, but whatever you read there is just common sense, so why should a dating coach be any different? except forcing you to cold approach maybe...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is that dont people usually look online for dating advise? no offense, but whatever you read there is just common sense, so why should a dating coach be any different? except forcing you to cold approach maybe...

thing is one thing they all say is that it’s a numbers game and it’s about being yourself, meeting women you connect with mentally, who accept you for who you are

which is solid advice

I just think lots of guys have unrealistic expectations by thinking they can pull EVERY girl

you win some, lose some

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is one thing they all say is that it’s a numbers game and it’s about being yourself, meeting women you connect with mentally, who accept you for who you are

which is solid advice

I just think lots of guys have unrealistic expectations by thinking they can pull EVERY girl

you win some, lose some
yeah makes sense... it is a numbers game quite often though