What is the dating life for high norwoods like?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i cant even jerk off to memreis f my exx anymore because i cant remember it /deleted it from my mind fml.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You bring up a lot of things and you strawman me in the proces, but no where in your post you explain why you cannot SURVIVE without a girlfriend (from an evolutionary biology perspective), which is the only thing I asked from you.
Are genuinely retarted?

SURVIVAL: the act or fact of living. If you think having food and water in a cell all alone counts as survival then there is literally too big of a common sense gap between us to continue this conversation. You are simply too ignorant to argue with.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally somene f*****g understands. FINALLY.
This is what ive been trying to f*****g say

you can nnot function properly witho ut
i have mentally declined ever since my ex left me a couple years ago due to loniliness and lack of sex
i just walked taller when i wa having sex with her frequently and functioned better.
Men need sex. When their sex needs are met men thrive in this world. It wouldnt be bold of me to assume your motivation for personal success was also through the roof when you had a relationship compared to now

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men need sex. When their sex needs are met men thrive in this world. It wouldnt be bold of me to assume your motivation for personal success was also through the roof when you had a relationship compared to now

I find I am a lot more angry when not having sex.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
when men get angry without sex and thrive through sex more than they would thrive without it and its their sole motivation, there is something wrong here...

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are genuinely retarted?

SURVIVAL: the act or fact of living. If you think having food and water in a cell all alone counts as survival then there is literally too big of a common sense gap between us to continue this conversation. You are simply too ignorant to argue with.
RETARTED.

Anyway, survival counts for literally just surviving, everything else is beyond surviving.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proved my point

Yes i've never been the same since
when i was in a relationship and having sex frequently i felt stronger and more motivated i felt like a man and had a greater purpose to provid and protect
now that i'm sexless life feels more pointless who cres about money? looking good? or doing anything when all you hve are tissues and ur hand

u might as well do nothing because working hard and doing stuff makes no difference

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
when i was in a relationship and having sex frequently i felt stronger and more motivated i felt like a man and had a greater purpose to provid and protect
now that i'm sexless life feels more pointless who cres about money? looking good? or doing anything when all you hve are tissues and ur hand

u might as well do nothing because working hard and doing stuff makes no difference
We are bald. We are here to work and pay our taxes so that other, better people can enjoy things in society. Your mistake, in my opinion, is daring to think that you can have the same life that you had before.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are bald. We are here to work and pay our taxes so that other, better people can enjoy things in society. Your mistake, in my opinion, is daring to think that you can have the same life that you had before.
Yea jut got to accept it somehow oh well at least i had agf once and got to experience love once

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea jut got to accept it somehow oh well at least i had agf once and got to experience love once
You have got to experience alot of things alot of people will only dream about, it's all about perspective. You keep viewing yourself as unworthy or undeserving of having had a girl like your ex is literally creating a mental block that won't allow you to get a new girlfriend.
I haven't been on this forum for so long and your still whining, it's like you want to be in a state of depression.

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

~Life isn't worth living without friends

Ascension

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have got to experience alot of things alot of people will only dream about, it's all about perspective. You keep viewing yourself as unworthy or undeserving of having had a girl like your ex is literally creating a mental block that won't allow you to get a new girlfriend.
I haven't been on this forum for so long and your still whining, it's like you want to be in a state of depression.
No solid advice here, just generic blabbering without specific breakdowns and actually presenting a course of action. The person you replied to live in apathy right now, telling him he is depressed doesnt help and arguing with him for the sake of whos right also doesnt help.