What is the dating life for high norwoods like?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont forget to save money, otherwise you spent all of you hard earned cash on hairloss medication and transplants and then clothes and whatever and you got no money left for dating/relationships^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dating is such a horrible red pill.
If people knew the truth you'd be very depressed. Good looking chads can DM girls over instagram and tinder to ocme over and have sex. Literally over 2-3 messages.
Whereas other guys have to spend ours messaging, taking them out, going on dates, dinners to maybe get sex after 3+ dates
lmfao!
So what?
Life is not fair, the sooner you come to terms with that and take what you are given the happier you will be.

The equivalent is complaining how someone is born into wealth, and can buy whatever they want.

There are a lot of people in relationships that are bang average, go outside and look around.

Also I am friends with people like this, some have worked hard to look good - one of my friends is in really good shape. If he didn’t , he would look like sh*t

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what?
Life is not fair, the sooner you come to terms with that and take what you are given the happier you will be.

The equivalent is complaining how someone is born into wealth, and can buy whatever they want.

There are a lot of people in relationships that are bang average, go outside and look around.

Also I am friends with people like this, some have worked hard to look good - one of my friends is in really good shape. If he didn’t , he would look like sh*t
yea but relationships and intimacy is a basic human need

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea you're right but i'm saying even 5-6/10 women which most incels or even average guys would like to have sex and date these girls will go over to Chad's house and have sex with him over tinder or social media. This is true.

More beautiful women usually know their worth so less likely to this.

but it's still fucked up.

Edit - i don't think you know the truth you will be astundedby the amount of average women or maybe 6/10 at best who just sleep with chads easily over message.

maybe 7+/10s

I gurante your "genetic freak friend" if he messaged girls on tinder wh oare average they wil go over and have sex wiht him

Then why are there so many average guys in relationships

if that’s the way the world works, you would only see chads holding hands with women on the street and that’s it.

Obviously not the case, attraction is a lot more complicated than that

if you are average yes you need to try harder but that goes with anything else in life which requires effort and you are not naturally good at

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
well, I was on a second date last weekend with a woman that really works out. Made out all night. Met her from online dating.

I am a bang average guy.
You said before that you're age 35 at NW2 and get matches on online dating apps. And you made it to a second date. None of that is bang average.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said before that you're age 35 at NW2 and get matches on online dating apps. And you made it to a second date. None of that is bang average.

I am very average.

Would share my photos on here but would prefer to remain anonymous.

I get matches , second dates etc because I keep on trying, and play the numbers game.

For every second date, I’ve also had my fair share of failures too

lots of first dates and that’s it

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
which average guys can have

But what if you're not average? i'm 5'6, balding, pale, ugly. I workout daily and take finasteride and try my best to look good but women like tall guys, with hair or a nice face. in my experience you have to have one boyfriend quality. Every average girl or at least some what attractive girl has a boyfriend who is at least above average height, or looks good from what ive seen.
I don't feel entitled but i just can't get hard or find ugly/fat girls attractive so i'm stuck.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very average.

I get matches , second dates etc because I keep on trying, and play the numbers game.

But dont you feel like a fool playig a rigged game?
playig a huge numbers game where as Chad can just dm a girl for sex lol why even play in the first instance ? who has time swipig andp laying a huge numbers game unless thats ur life goal to get laid

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
But what if you're not average? i'm 5'6, balding, pale, ugly. I workout daily and take finasteride and try my best to look good but women like tall guys, with hair or a nice face. in my experience you have to have one boyfriend quality. Every average girl or at least some what attractive girl has a boyfriend who is at least above average height, or looks good from what ive seen.
I don't feel entitled but i just can't get hard or find ugly/fat girls attractive so i'm stuck.

you just need to keep on trying

there is a woman for everyone

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I am very average.

NW2 at age 35 is better than average. None of the other stuff matters or counts for much.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
But dont you feel like a fool playig a rigged game?
playig a huge numbers game where as Chad can just dm a girl for sex lol why even play in the first instance ? who has time swipig andp laying a huge numbers game unless thats ur life goal to get laid

no , because there is no real alternative. The alternative is being a sad c*** masturbating and whining on hairloss forums

it’s also actually very rewarding when you do finally pull a girl you are interested in

and all you need is 1 to say yes

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 at age 35 is better than average. None of the other stuff matters or counts for much.

Yeah but if I have the mindset of some people on here , I would think I’m not worthy because my hairline isn’t a NW1 with extreme density

the guys bitching on here think that you need to look like a super model to get a girlfriend, when most guys in relationships don’t

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no , because there is no real alternative. The alternative is being a sad c*** masturbating and whining on hairloss forums

it’s also actually very rewarding when you do finally pull a girl you are interested in
yea fair enough
i'm just stuck because my ex was actually some what attracive (most attractive girl i eve rbeen with ) but also a huge wh***. So i've fucked myself because i doubt i'll get a gir llike her gain which i should be happy but at the same time she set a standard if that makes sense. i get depressed sleepign with ugly/fat girls after being with a girl whose actually in shape and some what attractive.
its liek a hit gold once and now just stuck in limbo.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea fair enough
i'm just stuck because my ex was actually some what attracive (most attractive girl i eve rbeen with ) but also a huge wh***. So i've fucked myself because i doubt i'll get a gir llike her gain which i should be happy but at the same time she set a standard if that makes sense. i get depressed sleepign with ugly/fat girls after being with a girl whose actually in shape and some what attractive.
its liek a hit gold once and now just stuck in limbo.

Well there you go you’ve proven my point

you can date attractive women

your ex is not special, I’m sure there are others who are equally as attractive and would date you.

you just need to put yourself out there, be confident and try your luck

what’s the worse that can happen, a woman rejects you - who cares

on the flip side she might f*** you

but unless you try. You will never know

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not rocket science, go out and try until you get one, no other chance anyway...
dont need to be model or whatever...
dont want to k ow how often women talked to me while being on a date with dudes who look exactly like your stereotype chad (and punched me then^^)...
be interesting, that helps a lot... and dont take everything too serious... you will fail, you will fail a few times, we all do... but by no means is it impossible to find a gf... harder because shorter/balder/no 14pakk? yeah initially it might be harder, after that its all fair game...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not rocket science, go out and try until you get one, no other chance anyway...
dont need to be model or whatever...
dont want to k ow how often women talked to me while being on a date with dudes who look exactly like your stereotype chad (and punched me then^^)...
be interesting, that helps a lot... and dont take everything too serious... you will fail, you will fail a few times, we all do... but by no means is it impossible to find a gf... harder because shorter/balder/no 14pakk? yeah initially it might be harder, after that its all fair game...

as I said , lots and lots of average guys with girlfriends out and about , if that is not evidence that it is possible then I don’t know what is

also women have different tastes in guys. Was dating one who found Dennis Rodman hotter than Tom cruise

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does he keep trying? He runs out of people to swipe on online dating services. He has done so many approaches in his local town that people recognize him. Does he move country and do it all again? Not saying that this is what has happened to him but it does happen.

I don’t know where he is based but in London I don’t have that problem