What is the dating life for high norwoods like?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I can say is that this has not been my experience. Going from a student to a working professional didn't change anything. I run out of people to swipe on dating services and when I go and cold approach, I get turned down within thirty seconds. Whenever I ask somebody, they say that I need to get in shape, dress well, read more books, take up more hobbies.... but then they find out more about me and see that I'm already doing this. So far I have found that even if I'm willing to pay for help, nobody can help. Like I said, I paid charlatan dating coaches and some professional photographers and had no improvement. That's because you can't teach somebody to have hair.

Are you in shape?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Are you asking that question as a mockery? Being in shape is, in my experience, a waste of time for dating. Do it if you enjoy it. Otherwise there is no benefit.
Just don’t be morbidly obese to the point your weight could be attributed to a genetic flaw

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most bald guys are rejected instantly before they even speak a full sentence. If somebody got to know them, they might be rejected for being uncomfortable in their own skin. But they do not even get that far.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude got to be in a movie working closely with Alicia Silverstone but he did graduate from Harvard and he is also an Oxford grad. Any Harvard grads or Oxfords grads on here among the balding? NYU even? CCNY?
1623024028444.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No guard at the very least. That's why you can't get anyone. No woman likes a clear horseshoe pattern. I'm pretty sure this is your main problem.
Bald guy buzzes it off with no guard: "You need to grow it 1-2mm longer"

Bald guy leaves it a bit longer: "You need to buzz with no guard"

It's all the same f*****g thing

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
No guard at the very least. That's why you can't get anyone. No woman likes a clear horseshoe pattern. I'm pretty sure this is your main problem.
1mm is roughly the same as no guard. It might even be the same. The 1mm guard just makes it easier to cut than no guard. And 2mm is just a few days of growth in addition. You won't be able to hide the horseshoe without SMP. My hair is much darker than my skin. I have even tried a 1mm to 2 or 3mm tapered cut but it also looks bad.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
1mm is roughly the same as no guard. It might even be the same. The 1mm guard just makes it easier to cut than no guard. And 2mm is just a few days of growth in addition. You won't be able to hide the horseshoe without SMP. My hair is much darker than my skin. I have even tried a 1mm to 2 or 3mm tapered cut but it also looks bad.
No guard is not 1mm its practically 0 or 0.5 mm.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
No guard is not 1mm its practically 0 or 0.5 mm.

That website says that no guard is usually 1.5mm. Even if it really is 0.5mm, it is less than two days before it will have grown out longer than 1mm. The point is that you can't easily hide the horseshoe.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
can only hide it with the blade and then pretend you did it on purpose, to oppose the current beauty standards... if that doesnt help, tell them you are extremely woke and you also dont want women to be judged by their bodies, so you are here to make a stand!

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

That website says that no guard is usually 1.5mm. Even if it really is 0.5mm, it is less than two days before it will have grown out longer than 1mm. The point is that you can't easily hide the horseshoe.
You have to shave it daily. Come on man. I'm getting the sense that you put 0 effort into how you look. That matters to women.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
can only hide it with the blade and then pretend you did it on purpose, to oppose the current beauty standards... if that doesnt help, tell them you are extremely woke and you also dont want women to be judged by their bodies, so you are here to make a stand!
Why don’t you wig it?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Why don’t you wig it?
The last time I checked, people on here were saying that wearing a system is nothing but stress. You are worried about being found out and showing your new hair to people who knew you while bald.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
The last time I checked, people on here were saying that wearing a system is nothing but stress. You are worried about being found out and showing your new hair to people who knew you while bald.
Have you considered this... buy a hair system, make a profile online with pictures wearing the system and see if you get matches then? If you still don't get matches then maybe it's not all on the hair loss. Do you have friends that you trust who you can take casual photos with?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Have you considered this... buy a hair system, make a profile online with pictures wearing the system and see if you get matches then? If you still don't get matches then maybe it's not all on the hair loss. Do you have friends that you trust who you can take casual photos with?
I could do this but the bald truth radio show suggested that this will make you extremely depressed. Buying a hair system is not so simple because if you want to do it properly you have to pay and get it fitted and all.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

well what have you got to lose - it’s not like you are happy right now

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
well what have you got to lose - it’s not like you are happy right now
The only thing is that if I get a system I won't be able to apply minoxidil daily. I have been doing that religiously for 4-5 years. But that's all. So you're correct really.