What Is Looks Matched Anyways (word Count)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, you are so right.

Also, I've excluded women for not being hot in tinder and yet in real life I would completely have given them a chance.

I literally don't know how to chat up a stanger in real life because I've used pof and tinder for the last five years.

I was watching this show Billionaire..and one of the actresses is darker skin black woman--beautiful but not my type so to speak....BUT she is very sexy because of how she moves, and speaks that if i just saw a pic i would be like 'meh' but seeing her on camera moving talking acting she is sexy.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I thought that might be so - I wonder what makes them sexy instead of attractive and vice versa?
That is an interesting question, for sure! Sometimes I don't even know the answer myself, but as a general rule I tend to be sexually turned on by masculine men. I suspect it's mostly biological who we're sexually attracted to, and who fall into the category ''attractive, just not for me''

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Paying for your kid that you don't see - that's gotta be a killer.

They see them.

One spends 2 weeks almost every month near her and the other spends a few weeks a year with their son in Europe.
the other two i mentioned are away at school.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is an interesting question, for sure! Sometimes I don't even know the answer myself, but as a general rule I tend to be sexually turned on by masculine men. I suspect it's mostly biological who we're sexually attracted to, and who fall into the category ''attractive, just not for me''
How do you feel about pretty men then? The likes of zayn malik or leo di caprio in the 90s?

Its interesting the difference between a masculine sexy and pretty.

I think tom hardy is the one of the best examples of masculine sexy without being pretty in any way

EvilLocks

Reaction score
How do you feel about pretty men then? The likes of zayn malik or leo di caprio in the 90s?
Both are very attractive (especially young Leo), but these men are more my type:
colin-farrell.jpg

david-gandy.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both are very attractive (especially young Leo), but these men are more my type:
colin-farrell.jpg

david-gandy.jpg

gandy is very shy irl btw

was a virgin till 20-s he mentioned that in interview as I recall

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taste is a funny thing, as I find Martha Hunt to be one of the ''ugliest'' models out there. Ugly is a bad choice of words though, she is clearly above average (tall, skinny, blonde, white, model), but compared to other beautiful women she's far from my taste.

Yeah, there is a great variability to be found when it comes to taste. Though she is not top tier but she still has feminine, innocent face with soft features which I find attractive. Solid 8.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
gandy is very shy irl btw

was a virgin till 20-s he mentioned that in interview as I recall

That right there shows how much being shy and not making a move can cost a man opportunities with women. Make move my fellow men. It's very hard to read women. Sometimes they will be wetting their panties at the sight of you but wouldn't even make an eye contact leading you to think that they don't like you. Sometimes they give very subtle hints.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah, I work as a Computing Analyst. Basically my job is to build/oversee software applications for my organization. There is a lot of red tape and approval process for a software can take several weeks to a few months. So when I finish a project, I have pretty much nothing to do for several weeks to months except maintaining older applications. Since I have only been working for my current organization for around 2.5 years there haven't been many applications that require maintenance. Also, even when I am in middle of building a software, I pretty much decide the pace the software should be build. I decide my own deadline and delivery target. I love that about my job.
Sounds like a dream job to me.

How would I go about getting a similar position? What skills would I need to build? You can PM me if you want.

Setting your own deadline and delivery target, that's a dream come true!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
My man crushes:

o-HUGH-JACKMAN-facebook.jpg

arnold.jpg

ryan-reynolds.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like Jaime Lannister from game of thrones

nikolaj.jpg

Very sexy dude, no homo

I'm thinking of trying to grow my hair out like this

Also:

Picture-11.png

i_am_legend_movie_image_will_smith__2_.jpg

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he just screams inferior :p
f40965a7bd5b915d1fa5a0d645c1bbc6.jpg

I do not like his proportions.

His hips are too wide and shoulders are too narrow.

Same for Tom Hardy.