What Is Looks Matched Anyways (word Count)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not like his proportions.

His hips are too wide and shoulders are too narrow.

Same for Tom Hardy.
Not much you can do about that - its genetic.

But they have looksmaxed their bodies into the highest echelon of male beauty.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before:
David-Gandy-S-5.jpg

After:
gandy-5-comp.jpg

Don't smoke, kids!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not much you can do about that - its genetic.

But they have looksmaxed their bodies into the highest echelon of male beauty.

It isn't about you can do it or no.

It is about aesthetic its or no.

I find Tyson Ballou body is much more aesthetic than Gandy's.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfect in my eyes :)

What does a better male body look like?

Tried to find and bumped into this LOL

F A C E

maxresdefault.jpg

I liked body of Daredevil (Charlie Cox) but couldn't find a proper pic.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer something like George St Pierre's

georges-st-pierre-ufc-fight-photos-0115-480w.jpg

48b9ef4c54e369362453436e0f30d93b.jpg

Much more athletic looking. Powerful legs. And still super proportional and aesthetic as f***

That gandy dude or whatever his name is doesn't do much for me. Not great proportions imo

No homo

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like a dream job to me.

How would I go about getting a similar position? What skills would I need to build? You can PM me if you want.

Setting your own deadline and delivery target, that's a dream come true!

There are a few things you can do to get such a job:

(1) I am not sure what field you work in but it's a good idea to develop skills for which there is a huge demand but not enough supply. Software development is one such a field. There are more jobs than people available here in the US. Consequently, there are many high paying and lucrative opportunities. Employers also treat you a lot better as you are not easily replaceable.

(2) Look for a stable corporation that is renowned for work-life balance. That's the first thing that I look when I apply for a job. You can often get a glimpse of an organizations culture by reading reviews on website such as glassdoor. Be willing to come to a nice compromise with salary. I can probably make substantially more money if I stop caring about work/life balance. Working in a stable organization is very important as job security gives you peace of mind. I avoid industries like oil/gas as they are not very stable. I work in an insurance organization. Non profit , government or academic jobs are usually more relaxed but expect low pay. But you will have peace of mind and job security. My current organization is a nice compromise as it functions like a government agency but with pay scale of private organizations.

(3) If possible, work for a large corporation. Small companies(less than 100 employees) have too much micro management and expect a lot out of you. Avoid working for start ups unless you are just out of college and in need of some experience. Find an organization that has 5000+ employees. I had excellent experience working for an organization that had 5000 employees. My current organization has 65,000. However, the culture of organization is very important as well. So you may find an organization with 5000+ employees but cut throat culture. I worked for an organization that had 1500 employees but very supportive culture.

(4) During the interview, try to get a feel for the company. Does the manager seem nice and easy to get a long with? Does the company culture strive for work life balance?

(5) If you are a software engineer, avoid working for software companies unless you feel like the culture is nice. Otherwise you may end up being surrounded by extreme nerds who love programming so much that they stay up till 2 am in the night reading tech blogs and developing software for fun. You don't want to be surrounded by such people as you will be judged according to their performance.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair multiplication is coming out in approximately 5 years, supposedly.

It might be absurdly expensive though.
I've been following hair loss related articles for over a decade and the cure always looks like its three years away and then trials happen and theres no success.

The only thing that has improved is hair transplants - the FUE's that we see today are so much better than they were 10 or so years ago.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been following hair loss related articles for over a decade and the cure always looks like its three years away and then trials happen and theres no success.

The only thing that has improved is hair transplants - the FUE's that we see today are so much better than they were 10 or so years ago.

I agree with this. I have been following the hair loss news since 2008 and hair multiplication is always within next 5 years. In fact, I even remember reading back in 2004 that hair cloning was on the horizon. I recognize that just because something failed in the past, it doesn't mean it will also fail in the future. I also recognize the scientific advancements that have been made in the field. But repeated failure and dashed hopes every few year does make you pretty indifferent to claims about cure being available within next 5 years. I will believe it when I see it. Despite all the advancements, we don't even know why finasteride reacts adversely to some individuals and exacerbates balding or cause impotence instead of helping hair. All hair loss drugs have been accidental discoveries. What a pathetic field.