What Does Jason Statham Have That This Guy Is Missing?

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence is irrelevant here tbh, if it was all about confidence then any bald guy could become a Jason Statham
I understand that he looks way better than an average baldie but still, him with and without hair is a night/day difference. Being bald is what made him ''Jason Statham'', aka. rocking the bald look, not really the fact that it looks good on him.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that he looks way better than an average baldie but still, him with and without hair is a night/day difference. Being bald is what made him ''Jason Statham'', aka. rocking the bald look, not really the fact that it looks good on him.
Honestly, I don't like him much with hair (at least in those photoshopped pics) lol

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some can look better with a more pointed hairline or a buzzcut, but literally nobody looks better with male pattern baldness.

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't like him much with hair (at least in those photoshopped pics) lol
Probably because It doesn't look natural. Even back when he was young he had pretty high temples.
8cd5be411f4d696b83e9e913fd077f2a.jpg

I don't know, to me he looks way better with hair. I agree that some people look better bald/buzzed, just can't see It in this case.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think it's because the hairline is not natural enough and dye job with the photoshop. But he may be one of those rare guys that get a dominant look being bald and look average with a full head of hair. Hair makes a bigger difference to restore looks in a conventionally attractive person or certain face shapes, either way most girls want to see nice hair.

My friend was talking about Diego Lopez's hair and I did some research, seems like he had just under 4000 grafts with Couto, what a choice too for a surgeon. So natural.

1636641243948.png

I think you'll grey late like me as you have almost none now, but provided you maintain your hairstyle and youthfulness, you can look good either way, the man is a model in the vid i've linked but goes to show it's just a colour . Also greying late means you don't have to dye it early (if you go down that route) which prevents dye related hair damage spanning decades.

I'd still recommend colouring up to 50 with a good hairline and younger face, before switching over to a salt and pepper dye for a natural Clooney look, @DoctorHouse can guide you here with dye....one day!!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think to look good bald, you have to have a sharp angled face (one that is seen as more masculine). unfortunately i have a round, curved puffy face, one that isn't so masculine. with hair this wasn't so bad as it fit in, but bald it just looks bizarre almost alien like.

Chiselled Jawline seems to be key

INT

Reaction score
I think it's because the hairline is not natural enough and dye job with the photoshop. But he may be one of those rare guys that get a dominant look being bald and look average with a full head of hair. Hair makes a bigger difference to restore looks in a conventionally attractive person or certain face shapes, either way most girls want to see nice hair.

My friend was talking about Diego Lopez's hair and I did some research, seems like he had just under 4000 grafts with Couto, what a choice too for a surgeon. So natural.

View attachment 172343

I think you'll grey late like me as you have almost none now, but provided you maintain your hairstyle and youthfulness, you can look good either way, the man is a model in the vid i've linked but goes to show it's just a colour . Also greying late means you don't have to dye it early (if you go down that route) which prevents dye related hair damage spanning decades.

I'd still recommend colouring up to 50 with a good hairline and younger face, before switching over to a salt and pepper dye for a natural Clooney look, @DoctorHouse can guide you here with dye....one day!!

Dann you:p. Already getting a few greys in my black beard at the age of 31. Hopefully the process will be slow.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dann you:p. Already getting a few greys in my black beard at the age of 31. Hopefully the process will be slow.

Yes I will grey in my 40s most likely and slowly so I still have a few years of no greys lmao. If you only have a few at 31 you're doing really good, you'll probably be max 15% grey at 40 which can be covered up totally or create a uniform salt and pepper look which will look good with your black beard. The people who are full white at 40 were greying since their 20s usually. Plus it can look pretty cool even if you maintain the top and leave the beard natural like some celebs. Just look after the hair on top as it looks weird and try hard dyeing it with combovers or balding hard, skin ageing too but few wrinkles can look masculine on the right guy.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bald masculine men. Statham's success is down to his hair. He had enough to buzz down on to and the look suited him. Current Statham as a full blown NW6 would fail just the same as all of us. Also he's not exactly that masculine, you know. He has just played masculine characters in movies etc. He's not tall or muscular, for example. Even when he was in good shape, his muscles didn't show when he was wearing clothes. It was always his hair. What people on here don't realize is that a bit of hair - enough to buzz down to and have a frame to your face - goes a long way.
Lol not muscular? You're off the deep end now. Just cuz ur not retarded Ronnie Coleman level doesn't mean your not muscular

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as someone has already mentioned, it's largely down to eye area and pose. however while his eyebrows have the ideal spacing and placement ( very low and not too far apart ) they lack the thickness most men need to look presentable/good bald. ideally you'll have thick, low brows and a strong beard on a masculine skull

statham is an anomaly tho. not tall, balding... but has an almost ridiculously
masculine face.

Also jasons lower third is massive

this too. it's robust and wide, with a very pronounced chin. and his lower third is long af compared to his midface, which balances out the longer upper third you get from balding

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably because It doesn't look natural. Even back when he was young he had pretty high temples.View attachment 172277.

I don't know, to me he looks way better with hair. I agree that some people look better bald/buzzed, just can't see It in this case.
looks like a frat boy chad here. again reminder that even if you can pull it off . . . . you will look better with hair

INT

Reaction score
Yes I will grey in my 40s most likely and slowly so I still have a few years of no greys lmao. If you only have a few at 31 you're doing really good, you'll probably be max 15% grey at 40 which can be covered up totally or create a uniform salt and pepper look which will look good with your black beard. The people who are full white at 40 were greying since their 20s usually. Plus it can look pretty cool even if you maintain the top and leave the beard natural like some celebs. Just look after the hair on top as it looks weird and try hard dyeing it with combovers or balding hard, skin ageing too but few wrinkles can look masculine on the right guy.

Haha yeah I still have hope that it might be lifestyle related (I sleep 5-6 hours on average these days) or maybe a nutritional deficiency but maybe I just can’t cope with the idea of it being genetic (my dad started greying in his 40’s).
Early 30’s is a relatively normal age for the first greys to appear but maybe I have more difficulty accepting the fact that I am in my early 30’s instead of those few beard hairs haha.

Edit: removed the part about living the bachelor lifestyle because I forgot this place is full of guys who can’t handle the idea that there are also guys on here who are not in a bad place in their life.

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
better grey than bald...
and 100% better grey than looking like statham...

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham has a lot of testosteron. Testeteron levels are shrinking in modern man. That's why most bald man look like the pic below. Women, especially higly fertile women are looking for high testosteron levels. Hunter eyes, means high cheakbones and high cheekbones are created by high testosteron levels.
Nobody outside your blackpill paranoid psychoses looks like this -_-