What Does Jason Statham Have That This Guy Is Missing?

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, hes confident. I never questioned that. I never said he wasnt "usually" in shape or even tough or not. I said he is physically an ugly guy. Is he looking to hook up with me? I doubt it so he should care less if I find him attractive. If hes that confident and happens to be trolling this board then my comments shouldnt bother him. I find him ugly, most people I bring him up to think hes ugly. Hes an ugly, awkward looking man. He has celebrity status helping him, thats about it.

Haha, great trolling attempt. Pathetic.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score

You may not be trolling. But ugly, really?

I am pretty sure if you did any poll right now most people would say he was handsome.

Statham is a bald hero. People try and detract because he's famous. He became famous because he had some balls and is an alpha male. Not because of some pathetic weasel NW1 hairline and feminine features.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may not be trolling. But ugly, really?

I am pretty sure if you did any poll right now most people would say he was handsome.

Statham is a bald hero. People try and detract because he's famous. He became famous because he had some balls and is an alpha male. Not because of some pathetic weasel NW1 hairline and feminine features.

HE checks off a niche, thats about it but remember he got his start in modeling and professional swimming/diving when he was young and had hair.

6ebf6b8aaf02180a280a3c56520bc44a.jpg

there he is handsome.

Granted he is older now but he just isnt a good looking guy. This is "my opinion" and those around me tho. I dont know why youre so vested in proving me wrong, are you him? You may think hes a handsome guy, I think hes odd looking. Ive always found Vin Deisel to be an ugly guy tho and when he was big girls were all over him. Odd though hes sort of vanished and girls today who never really knew him then think hes ugly, even his younger pics from earlier F&F movies.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
HE checks off a niche, thats about it but remember he got his start in modeling and professional swimming/diving when he was young and had hair.

View attachment 107033

there he is handsome.

Granted he is older now but he just isnt a good looking guy. This is "my opinion" and those around me tho. I dont know why youre so vested in proving me wrong, are you him? You may think hes a handsome guy, I think hes odd looking. Ive always found Vin Deisel to be an ugly guy tho and when he was big girls were all over him. Odd though hes sort of vanished and girls today who never really knew him then think hes ugly, even his younger pics from earlier F&F movies.

You can certainly call him ugly, I won't try and prove you wrong, but you can't just say the people around you say he's ugly, that has zero credibility. I mean, a sample size of some friends in your local village/town does not make any kind of real statement as to whether Statham is ugly or handsome.

The fact is most men would kill to look like Statham at 50.

Granted, he had more hair when he was younger, but he didn't break into Hollywood in till he was bald. His first real film that propelled him into stardom was Lock Stock, and that was a British gangster flick. He wasn't playing some kind of Hollywood heart throb with perfect hair. It was a gritty film (a dark comedy albiet) and he played a tough guy character. So I'm just trying to say he never came into Hollywood through 'good' looks. Like other bald(ing) actors, he took tough guy roles and it worked out for him.

He isn't the most handsome man in the world, but he built his image on being a tough guy. And maybe being a tough guy could be 'ugly'. The women appear to like that grizzly, manly look.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can certainly call him ugly, I won't try and prove you wrong, but you can't just say the people around you say he's ugly, that has zero credibility. I mean, a sample size of some friends in your local village/town does not make any kind of real statement as to whether Statham is ugly or handsome.

The fact is most men would kill to look like Statham at 50.

Granted, he had more hair when he was younger, but he didn't break into Hollywood in till he was bald. His first real film that propelled him into stardom was Lock Stock, and that was a British gangster flick. He wasn't playing some kind of Hollywood heart throb with perfect hair. It was a gritty film (a dark comedy albiet) and he played a tough guy character. So I'm just trying to say he never came into Hollywood through 'good' looks. Like other bald(ing) actors, he took tough guy roles and it worked out for him.

He isn't the most handsome man in the world, but he built his image on being a tough guy. And maybe being a tough guy could be 'ugly'. The women appear to like that grizzly, manly look.

but again you cant take his celeb status out of the equation.
If you were to do a poll with women who had no idea who he was and placed him with conventionally handsome men they would more than likely rate him ugly, or uglier. Either way my own opinion is what Im going at.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2814530/jason-statham-amateur-survey/

Id say more women found him not attractive in this survey but again those who do always equate his films. The one girl who said

"Unremarkable. Short, and bald. I feel like if I saw him on the street, I would be unimpressed."

Was probably the most honest answer because shes stating him as just some guy on the street which is how Im viewing him. An average guy with no celebrity behind him. You keep saying hes a bad *** guy.
1) from his film career, which you have to toss because its NOT REAL lol
2) you claim to have known him, which is about as qualified as my own opinion and those around me

so we are basically at a stand still because for every poll you find of him being hot, I can find one of him being ugly. Hes an ugly man and this particular one tears him at the seams because of his hair.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
If you were to do a poll with women who had no idea who he was and placed him with conventionally handsome men they would more than likely rate him ugly, or uglier. Either way my own opinion is what Im going at.

Id say more women found him not attractive in this survey but again those who do always equate his films. The one girl who said

"Unremarkable. Short, and bald. I feel like if I saw him on the street, I would be unimpressed."

Was probably the most honest answer because shes stating him as just some guy on the street which is how Im viewing him. An average guy with no celebrity behind him. You keep saying hes a bad *** guy.
2) you claim to have known him, which is about as qualified as my own opinion and those around me

so we are basically at a stand still because for every poll you find of him being hot, I can find one of him being ugly. Hes an ugly man and this particular one tears him at the seams because of his hair.

The whole point I'm trying to make is that I have seen this guy on the street and I lived in the same area as him for a few years.

I know what this bald superhero is actually like. He has natural charisma. He got famous as a result of his natural charisma and confidence. He wasn't an incel that got confident as a result of stardom. He is so famous now that he there is always going to be an anti-brigade, of which you seem to represent.

You can argue that he is ugly, but we all know most of the Western world see Statham as a sex symbol and a handsome guy. You're in the minority.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole point I'm trying to make is that I have seen this guy on the street and I lived in the same area as him for a few years.

I know what this bald superhero is actually like. He has natural charisma. He got famous as a result of his natural charisma and confidence. He wasn't an incel that got confident as a result of stardom. He is so famous now that he there is always going to be an anti-brigade, of which you seem to represent.

You can argue that he is ugly, but we all know most of the Western world see Statham as a sex symbol and a handsome guy. You're in the minority.

but youre also being a hypocrite saying my personal circles opinion is meaningless while yours is bonified truth when
1) he is probably just confident due to the amounts of money he has or he might just be confident, but that doesnt make him handsome
2) you could easily be lying because "we dont know you"

Also you have him as your avatar so while you call me his anti brigade.... which I honestly dont get, you are obviously biased for him. Its not like my avatar is him with ugly written across it. Also I dont think the majority finds him attractive. I think its just confirmation biased on the parts of those who want to THINK hes attractive. I would think a vast majority of women, not knowing who he is, would think hes average at best. Most like those in these comments would say hes mean looking, short, bald or angry. We'll never know so we can just agree to disagree.
Web search him as sexy and youll find evidence of him being sexy, web search him ugly and its the same thing.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham is a badass. I grew up in the same area as him (I'm 20 yrs younger) and saw him around at my local pub and collecting his laundry etc in the local dry cleaners.

People would come up to him in pubs and ask for his autograph. He would say no and say he was with his mates. If you stared at him too long he would stare back at you. He is a real life tough guy, ex army. He has charisma and confidence. Hollywood didn't make him confident. Perhaps it elevated what he already had.

He probably wouldn't have such a young beautiful wife if he wasn't famous but trust me, he is a real life attractive guy. There are plenty of Hollywood types who have no confidence, drug and alcohol problems and become messes. This guy seems to have his sh*t together and his time in the army and as an athlete obviously made a big difference to his character and got him to where he is today.

Join the army or reserves if you're young enough, I believe that teaches good skills.

Become an athlete or try your best to be one.
Well said.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Women find him hot, bro. Doesn't mean they all do. But there are millions all over the world who do. What can you do about it.

And pretty much every man respects him regardless.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women find him hot, bro. Doesn't mean they all do. But there are millions all over the world who do. What can you do about it.

And pretty much every man respects him regardless.

some do, some dont, Im really not getting the animosity towards MY OWN opinion, which the initial post was. I think he looks like a mongo. You guys wanna bro crush on him, knock yourselves out. Me and the other guy apparently already agreed to disagree so I dont see the point in this continuing.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same can be said about every attractive guy ever though lol

true, but take someone like Brad, Mat, Colin, etc etc and place them to Jason and women are DEF going to steer more towards the others. Theres a reason even the movies hes in, magazines, and most other media do not poster him as a sexy guy. Most anything youll ever see or read is basically just some forum post of a girl (or guy) talking about it. In my experience though most women think hes ugly. Some find his tough characters appealing in a "being dominated" way but they still say hes an ugly man. Each their own, I just think hes a poor example of a good looking bald guy. Im sure there are better.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
true, but take someone like Brad, Mat, Colin, etc etc and place them to Jason and women are DEF going to steer more towards the others. Theres a reason even the movies hes in, magazines, and most other media do not poster him as a sexy guy. Most anything youll ever see or read is basically just some forum post of a girl (or guy) talking about it. In my experience though most women think hes ugly. Some find his tough characters appealing in a "being dominated" way but they still say hes an ugly man. Each their own, I just think hes a poor example of a good looking bald guy. Im sure there are better.
I actually saw him modelling in an advertisement for some mens watch brand not too long ago. His appeal isn't as wide as full haired men of course, but he has a niche, and at the very least he looks very masculine which is undoubtedly an attractive trait.

Just checked the most recent Dailymail articles.. in the top comments he was called "insanely gorgeous", as well as multiple comments about how good he looks for his age.

Just saw this: "I like Jason, he's not the most handsome of men but he makes up for it in having real star quality"... "He is sexy though", "....Sexy AF!! :p".

"Mmmmm. He is so sexy."

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually saw him modelling in an advertisement for some mens watch brand not too long ago. His appeal isn't as wide as full haired men of course, but he has a niche, and at the very least he looks very masculine which is undoubtedly an attractive trait.

Just checked the most recent Dailymail articles.. in the top comments he was called "insanely gorgeous", as well as multiple comments about how good he looks for his age.

Just saw this: "I like Jason, he's not the most handsome of men but he makes up for it in having real star quality"... "He is sexy though", "....Sexy AF!! :p".

"Mmmmm. He is so sexy."

Thats fine but its also his "star appeal" the only way to get actual honest feedback is from people who dont know him or his films. Put him in some cargo shorts and a tee (anything but a 3 piece suit) and see what results you get. I could also again just google "jason statham ugly" and find a bunch of results. Again we agree to disagree.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I figured out (from my own experience) that hair loss can be distressing and puts guys (not only) in an uncomfortable place to be. But I never imagined that it is so bad to make men get together on forums and post (judge) pics of other dudes' bald heads and talk about how sexy or not they are. You know what I mean?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe you are discussing about Statham's looks. If he is ugly then I'm not even human

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham is a badass. I grew up in the same area as him (I'm 20 yrs younger) and saw him around at my local pub and collecting his laundry etc in the local dry cleaners.

People would come up to him in pubs and ask for his autograph. He would say no and say he was with his mates. If you stared at him too long he would stare back at you. He is a real life tough guy, ex army. He has charisma and confidence. Hollywood didn't make him confident. Perhaps it elevated what he already had.

He probably wouldn't have such a young beautiful wife if he wasn't famous but trust me, he is a real life attractive guy. There are plenty of Hollywood types who have no confidence, drug and alcohol problems and become messes. This guy seems to have his sh*t together and his time in the army and as an athlete obviously made a big difference to his character and got him to where he is today.

Join the army or reserves if you're young enough, I believe that teaches good skills.

Become an athlete or try your best to be one.
I don't want to spread lookism.net ideology but with those looks who wouldn't be self-confident. However I respect him anyway because our generation is a generation of pussies moaning and whining about everything with depression rates skyrocketing like never before

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wanted to post this on another thread, but will do it here instead.
4c4bf6af320b7d01abf69a2e8d83d46f.jpg
anXEwp5_460s.jpg
-1200-630-603f59a30b30e.jpg

He's got confidence and doesn't give a damn about his hair.