What Does Jason Statham Have That This Guy Is Missing?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
l80ripD.png

byYTLch.jpg

Both are tan with somewhat similar facial features, but Jason looks like a badass while the first guy kinda looks like a lame. Is it just the close buzz and stubble? Must be something more to it.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think to look good bald, you have to have a sharp angled face (one that is seen as more masculine). unfortunately i have a round, curved puffy face, one that isn't so masculine. with hair this wasn't so bad as it fit in, but bald it just looks bizarre almost alien like.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not a fair comparison because Tom is giving an awkward smile, whereas Statham is in the middle of a commanding stare-down, like he's spotted a sniper or something.

I think the main reason is eye area. Tom's eyes are just larger, which gives him that "prey" look which you describe as lame. Meanwhile, Jason Statham has more vertically narrower eyes, which gives him a more dom appearance, like he's a "hunter" or "predator", if we want to round out the analogy of "prey" and "predator".

I think narrower eyes are better on most males tbh

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
First off, give good ol Tom Brady the same short sides haircut. Then wipe off that smile he is displaying and give him a more commanding pose then they won't be so far apart.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think to look good bald, you have to have a sharp angled face (one that is seen as more masculine). unfortunately i have a round, curved puffy face, one that isn't so masculine. with hair this wasn't so bad as it fit in, but bald it just looks bizarre almost alien like.
It's not a fair comparison because Tom is giving an awkward smile, whereas Statham is in the middle of a commanding stare-down, like he's spotted a sniper or something.

I think the main reason is eye area. Tom's eyes are just larger, which gives him that "prey" look which you describe as lame. Meanwhile, Jason Statham has more vertically narrower eyes, which gives him a more dom appearance, like he's a "hunter" or "predator", if we want to round out the analogy of "prey" and "predator".

I think narrower eyes are better on most males tbh
First off, give good ol Tom Brady the same short sides haircut. Then wipe off that smile he is displaying and give him a more commanding pose then they won't be so far apart.
Or8osxh.jpg

I saw women clowning this pic in the comment section and saying they don't find him attractive. His baldness was brought up many times also. Hmm..

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly didn't know who it was but now I realize that it's Tom Brady lmaoo honestly looked crazy familiar but didn't recognize him.

Just proves how balding can change people.

Ok , thanks for the information. I just saw a picture from him now in the year 2018:
usa_today_11648554.0.jpg

I don't see any signs of hair loss in him. His father is bald (Norwood 6):

Tom-Bradys-Dad-Calls-Sports-Show-to-Rant-about-You-Know-What-.jpg

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom will never go bald due to his superior diet! Statham has one of the most beautiful women in the world. Case closed.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom will never go bald due to his superior diet! Statham has one of the most beautiful women in the world. Case closed.

Statham looks like sh*t. The guy looks absolutely below average. Only his money saved him. No woman would pay any attention to this guy else.

jason-statham-family-1.jpg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The difference is in the hair. In that photo, Statham has some hair on top and the other photo has a full on NW6. You can see that Statham still has some non miniaturized hairs which are spiking up. A full on NW6 doesn't have that. Without those hairs, he'd look just as bad as the first photo. There is also the facial expression, but we can adjust for that.

And Statham is a full on NW6. He didn't go full on NW6 until well beyond age 30. Maybe he was once in good shape but not any more, based on that photo. He has a good head shape, I guess. But we know that a good head shape and beard doesn't get you very far at all.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Strathem is not pretty. He is masculine. Many girls like masculine men.

Not bald masculine men. Statham's success is down to his hair. He had enough to buzz down on to and the look suited him. Current Statham as a full blown NW6 would fail just the same as all of us. Also he's not exactly that masculine, you know. He has just played masculine characters in movies etc. He's not tall or muscular, for example. Even when he was in good shape, his muscles didn't show when he was wearing clothes. It was always his hair. What people on here don't realize is that a bit of hair - enough to buzz down to and have a frame to your face - goes a long way.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bald masculine men. Statham's success is down to his hair. He had enough to buzz down on to and the look suited him. Current Statham as a full blown NW6 would fail just the same as all of us. Also he's not exactly that masculine, you know. He has just played masculine characters in movies etc. He's not tall or muscular, for example. Even when he was in good shape, his muscles didn't show when he was wearing clothes. It was always his hair. What people on here don't realize is that a bit of hair - enough to buzz down to and have a frame to your face - goes a long way.
It definitely helps but he still gets film roles so he must be liked by enough people.