What Does Jason Statham Have That This Guy Is Missing?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
People must remember that the big "bald stars" have been around for decades.. Patrick Stewart, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Statham, etc are all people in their 50's and older. It's been a long time since a new bald star broke out. sh*t has become extra difficult in the social media era, I feel.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People must remember that the big "bald stars" have been around for decades.. Patrick Stewart, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Statham, etc are all people in their 50's and older. It's been a long time since a new bald star broke out. sh*t has become extra difficult in the social media era, I feel.

The problem with hollywood and bald stars is not the baldies doing action movies,its more that you dont see any young balding actor in any movie role outside of the: "ugly nerd loser". Bruce Willis may be good looking to women above 30, but that does not help a 20 year old balding that wants a girl around his age.
I have not seen one romantic movie without a guy that has not ridiculous thick Norwood -1.

blackg

Reaction score
Tom Brady will still win another SuperBowl.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with hollywood and bald stars is not the baldies doing action movies,its more that you dont see any young balding actor in any movie role outside of the: "ugly nerd loser". Bruce Willis may be good looking to women above 30, but that does not help a 20 year old balding that wants a girl around his age.
I have not seen one romantic movie without a guy that has not ridiculous thick Norwood -1.
I actually do notice bald actors in leading roles sometimes, even romantic roles, BUT those are always indie/foreign movies that are intended for older people anyway, definitely not Hollywood big budget ones (unless it's the one dimensional actor movie star of course).

On the other hand.. you have Ryan Gosling, who isn't great facially.. his face is assymetrical, he has a lazy eye, long nose, crimson chin, etc. But his hair carries him a long way, and makes him come across like a casual/sensitive/relatable guy. Basically the main actor for romantic leading roles in the last 2 decades.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
SasLhYX.jpg

Saw this pic in a "creepy things that involve Ryan Gosling" article.. but a lot of bald guys actually DO look like this in real life.

If you peep r/bald you'll see a lot of guys that look just like this too.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Tom Hardy just looks fantastic with a bald head. Even with thinning hair he looks incredible.

Are there men who look good with a bald head? Yes, there are. Tom Hardy is one of them

latest?cb=20170825170118&path-prefix=de.jpg

c197548e1d81e91a44abb8a69e8d102d.jpg

2-The-Buzz-Cut-Mid-Part-Hairstyle.jpg

Swimming-with-Men-film-premiere.jpg

I'd say tom hardy has diffuse hair loss.

blackg

Reaction score

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hardy is not any where near bald...but if he were, he has the facial features to pull it off. Will he be as attractive as with hair? No but I'm sure many a women will still get moist in the drawers if he were bald.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Tom Hardy would fail as a properly bald guy, just like all of us do. That is, assuming we take an identical guy with his looks and without his celebrity status. Obviously, as a celebrity, things are different. Facial features, being in shape, good head shape etc. etc. will not save you.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's agree to disagree. He would still di well being bald. Not as well, but still do well. And if he were average Joe I guarantee he would still be banging 10s. Maybe not as many as if he had full head, but plenty.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hardy is not any where near bald...but if he were, he has the facial features to pull it off. Will he be as attractive as with hair? No but I'm sure many a women will still get moist in the drawers if he were bald.

Of course is he bald lol. Look at the diffuse thinning over his head!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I looked up Tom Hardy's height - 5'9", is that right? Wow, if baldness really does hit him, he's screwed.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I looked up Tom Hardy's height - 5'9", is that right? Wow, if baldness really does hit him, he's screwed.

Tom Hardy is much shorter than 5-9. One of my brothers friends "met" him (said he was a gigantic a**h**) breifly and the guy is SHORT. Me and my girl look up celeb heights all the time and anything it says online subtract 2 or 3 inches. I stood next to Stone Cold Steve Austin years ago and there is no way that guy is actually 6-2. Id say "just" touching 6' if that. Which prob means Tom Cruise is like 5-4

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Hardy is much shorter than 5-9. One of my brothers friends "met" him (said he was a gigantic a**h**) breifly and the guy is SHORT. Me and my girl look up celeb heights all the time and anything it says online subtract 2 or 3 inches. I stood next to Stone Cold Steve Austin years ago and there is no way that guy is actually 6-2. Id say "just" touching 6' if that. Which prob means Tom Cruise is like 5-4
Vin Diesel and Jason Statham are about the same height.. the former is always geared with shoes and lifts that give him extra inches.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Statham is a badass. I grew up in the same area as him (I'm 20 yrs younger) and saw him around at my local pub and collecting his laundry etc in the local dry cleaners.

People would come up to him in pubs and ask for his autograph. He would say no and say he was with his mates. If you stared at him too long he would stare back at you. He is a real life tough guy, ex army. He has charisma and confidence. Hollywood didn't make him confident. Perhaps it elevated what he already had.

He probably wouldn't have such a young beautiful wife if he wasn't famous but trust me, he is a real life attractive guy. There are plenty of Hollywood types who have no confidence, drug and alcohol problems and become messes. This guy seems to have his sh*t together and his time in the army and as an athlete obviously made a big difference to his character and got him to where he is today.

Join the army or reserves if you're young enough, I believe that teaches good skills.

Become an athlete or try your best to be one.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statham is a badass. I grew up in the same area as him (I'm 20 yrs younger) and saw him around at my local pub and collecting his laundry etc in the local dry cleaners.

People would come up to him in pubs and ask for his autograph. He would say no and say he was with his mates. If you stared at him too long he would stare back at you. He is a real life tough guy, ex army. He has charisma and confidence. Hollywood didn't make him confident. Perhaps it elevated what he already had.

He probably wouldn't have such a young beautiful wife if he wasn't famous but trust me, he is a real life attractive guy. There are plenty of Hollywood types who have no confidence, drug and alcohol problems and become messes. This guy seems to have his sh*t together and his time in the army and as an athlete obviously made a big difference to his character and got him to where he is today.

Join the army or reserves if you're young enough, I believe that teaches good skills.

Become an athlete or try your best to be one.

Okay, hes confident. I never questioned that. I never said he wasnt "usually" in shape or even tough or not. I said he is physically an ugly guy. Is he looking to hook up with me? I doubt it so he should care less if I find him attractive. If hes that confident and happens to be trolling this board then my comments shouldnt bother him. I find him ugly, most people I bring him up to think hes ugly. Hes an ugly, awkward looking man. He has celebrity status helping him, thats about it.