What century do you wish you were born in?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
10/10 accurate. Even if you have a shitty head, forehead and / or face... hair always hides it away and frames everything well.
norwooding is the only disease that can take more than 5 points of a mans attractiveness. brutal. There are 2/10 guys out there becoming 8/10s just from getting a system. they usually have good faces but huge neurocraniums. hair hides that on top of adding like 4 points on its own. i didnt believe it for a long time, but the hairpill is the ultimate blackpill

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
no proportions for your norwood buddy
Talking about the body

norwooding is the only disease that can take more than 5 points of a mans attractiveness. brutal. There are 2/10 guys out there becoming 8/10s just from getting a system. they usually have good faces but huge neurocraniums. hair hides that on top of adding like 4 points on its own. i didnt believe it for a long time, but the hairpill is the ultimate blackpill
Yeah you are new here but we all know this, NW1 makes one's face look more compact and harmonious.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My proportions are so f*****g off lol. My shoulders aren't wide enough when compared to my height. I'll just stick with my facial surgeries cope and hope for the best

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
My proportions are so f*****g off lol. My shoulders aren't wide enough when compared to my height. I'll just stick with my facial surgeries cope and hope for the best
shoulders are cope in comparison to hair. you only need shoulders if you are masc nw2, beyond that its over anyways and as nw1 you don't need them because you can go with the dorian gray eboy fuckboy look.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
shoulders are cope in comparison to hair. you only need shoulders if you are masc nw2, beyond that its over anyways and as nw1 you don't need them because you can go with the dorian gray eboy fuckboy look.
I hope that's true. And I guess it's been working out. Lately I've been vaping nic nonstop to appeal to egirls jfl

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope that's true. And I guess it's been working out. Lately I've been vaping nic nonstop to appeal to egirls jfl
yeah it's a good niche

however this is over for you in a few years as you know yourself

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah it's a good niche

however this is over for you in a few years as you know yourself
Very likely. If my hairloss slows down, or stops, I will start roiding and working on my face. I'm looking forward to my MSE this summer.

If my hairloss continues for another year I'll likely just rope. Not even trying to be depressive, but that's the truth

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very likely. If my hairloss slows down, or stops, I will start roiding and working on my face. I'm looking forward to my MSE this summer.

If my hairloss continues for another year I'll likely just rope. Not even trying to be depressive, but that's the truth
you could go all out on roiding and getting a system. you can still rope once you are tired of glueing hair to your head

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the problem with your face btw

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you even smiled, which is rare for a Lookist.

They usually squint and suck their cheeks in, and end up looking like a human lemon

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you even smiled, which is rare for a Lookist.

They usually squint and suck their cheeks in, and end up looking like a human lemon
over if you don't hypertrophy your undereye muscle to get hunter eyes
This is me right now... What am I in terms of attractiveness? I'd consider myself a 6/10 when considering my height
Screenshot_20210305-095436.jpg

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without hair halo I am a deathly 4/10 bullied holocaust victim. It's honestly scary to think about. I have to gold chain maxx also to look more masc
Yeah baldness would make anyone look horrible and drop a lot in the rating scale.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without hair halo I am a deathly 2.5/10 bullied holocaust victim. It's honestly scary to think about. I have to gold chain maxx also to look more masc
Hair/height ten
Incel without both
Truecel without either