What century do you wish you were born in?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll always prefer 16-18 year olds, personally. I'm curious if she values height the same way she likely did as a 20 year old
thats unlikely. if you think about their physiques and compare it to those of 23 year olds, who do you think will be bearing a healthier child?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats unlikely. if you think about their physiques and compare it to those of 23 year olds, who do you think will be bearing a healthier child?
Probably a 23 year old. But to be fair I have seen a good amount of 16-17 year olds when I was in highschool who were definitely breedable.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll always prefer 16-18 year olds, personally. I'm curious if she values height the same way she likely did as a 20 year old
the jb sh*t is overblown on incel forums. while I agree that 16-18 year olds look good, prime is 20-25 and science agrees on that.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the jb sh*t is overblown on incel forums. while I agree that 16-18 year olds look good, prime is 20-25 and science agrees on that.
Alright, I'll set 23 at the hard limit. I will never date a woman over 30. Honestly dating a woman over 30 is f*****g disgusting. No JB appeal, no indicators of high estrogen. Just gross.

I think me missing teen love in middle/high school messed me up bad. One of the three girls I've fucked had an instagram and I fell into a rage as I looked at pictures of her in early highschool. So much more appeal then now.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, I'll set 23 at the hard limit. I will never date a woman over 30. Honestly dating a woman over 30 is f*****g disgusting. No JB appeal, no indicators of high estrogen. Just gross.

I think me missing teen love in middle/high school messed me up bad. One of the three girls I've fucked had an instagram and I fell into a rage as I looked at pictures of her in early highschool. So much more appeal then now.
women getting discarded in their late 20s by society similarly to ugly men is the price they have to pay for their hypergamy. if you ask me it's a fair price. ugly men pay the ultimate price. and chad gets everything. being chad is much preferable to being a woman

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
women getting discarded in their late 20s by society similarly to ugly men is the price they have to pay for their hypergamy. if you ask me it's a fair price. ugly men pay the ultimate price. and chad gets everything. being chad is much preferable to being a woman
Yeah lol I like knowing woman lose all value once they pass 25 or so. I'm surprised mass suicide doesn't occur when woman pass their prime (age 23-25). Men can stay good-looking up into the mid-50s if they take care of themselves

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I want in life is a good looking latina, that's all I want. Bonus points if she's half white

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah lol I like knowing woman lose all value once they pass 25 or so. I'm surprised mass suicide doesn't occur when woman pass their prime (age 23-25). Men can stay good-looking up into the mid-50s if they take care of themselves
women in their thirties are the biggest demographic on ssris by far
they attempt more suicides than men but complete less

the agepill also doesn't come for chad. chads can slay prime women for 30 years. even more if you add status/money. they can constantly replace them when they expire, leo dicaprio style.

chad gets everything, women get everything for a short time, normies think they get something, incels get nothing, blackpillers know there "is" nothing

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
women in their thirties are the biggest demographic on ssris by far
they attempt more suicides than men but complete less

the agepill also doesn't come for chad. chads can slay prime women for 30 years. even more if you add status/money. they can constantly replace them when they expire, leo dicaprio style.

chad gets everything, women get everything for a short time, normies think they get something, incels get nothing, blackpillers know there "is" nothing
Women in their 30's are f*****g annoying pricks. I had a teacher in her early 30's in highschool who hated me so much, literally just because I was incel as f***. I remember getting this email from her and she ended up getting written up by the principal lol
Screenshot_20210305-183908.jpg

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women in their 30's are f*****g annoying pricks. I had a teacher in her early 30's in highschool who hated me so much, literally just because I was incel as f***. I remember getting this email from her and she ended up getting written up by the principal lol
View attachment 158569
women in their thirties don't register to me as women, similarly as ugly men don't register to women as men. they register to me as humans. i can have normal relationships with them. but being a woman is dependend on your age, just as being a man is dependent on your hairline, jawline and height

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah lol I like knowing woman lose all value once they pass 25 or so.
This is certainly true of your old hag of a mother.

Men can stay good-looking up into the mid-50s if they take care of themselves
If they are Brad Pitt or George Clooney. You are delusional if you think that you will be dating 20 year olds in your forties or fifties.
You will be bald, the way you are already diffusing now.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is certainly true of your old hag of a mother.

If they are Bradd Pitt or George Clooney. You are delusional if you think that you will be dating 20 year olds in your forties or fifties.
You will be bald, the way you are already diffusing now.
A lot of women in their 30's still look good and haven't even changed much from their 20's physically but their personality got better. I don't get the whole obsession with young girls lol. Let me have enormous success with women in their late 20's and 30's and I'll be happy.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of women in their 30's still look good and haven't even changed much from their 20's physically but their personality got better. I don't get the whole obsession with young girls lol. Let me have enormous success with women in their late 20's and 30's and I'll be happy.
>Past peak fertility
>Jaded personality
>Been in multiple gangbangs by their 30's
>Only see you as a money machine

Yeah I'll pass. 16-18 is the move

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>Past peak fertility
>Jaded personality
>Been in multiple gangbangs by their 30's
>Only see you as a money machine

Yeah I'll pass. 16-18 is the move
LOL LOL LOL multiple gangbangs.
Jaded personality.. and your personality is just so sparkling... judging from the topics you start here.
Why would women over 30 see you as a money machine? The best ones have a good job and make money. The last thing I would want a man for is money.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking about 30 year olds, what really grinds my gears is when a guy starts dating a single mom. All I see is a cuckold being a cuck. NEVER will I raise another man's child. It's the ultimate cuckolding, literally. Same with adoptions. Raising chads child should be a sin

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL multiple gangbangs.
Jaded personality.. and your personality is just so sparkling... judging from the topics you start here.
Why would women over 30 see you as a money machine? The best ones have a good job and make money. The last thing I would want a man for is money.
They haven't heard of powerful and well educated women lol

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The older you get, the creepier this will get.
Not really. After graduating college I'm planning to move out to a Florida beach and just hit on girls all day everyday at a pier/boardwalk. It would be so easy to get vacationing girls to come to my condo that I'll likely get

18 and up, though.