What century do you wish you were born in?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss is so brutal. My hair look thick as f*** when I wear a cap, but I never date take it off as the diffuse f*****g mess shows through. So brutal
The last 2 times I fucked I had a hat on, jfl

i just escalate in the kitchen or something with clothes still on

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I guess, but I did the best thing I possibly could for myself. System is not an option for me sadly, people would see me as a joke/desperate.
The systems often work better if a person leaves some baldness in. Bing Crosby used to do that where he only wore a piece to cover up the baldness in front. I can usually spot the systems because they are too "bushy" and the hairline is always too low and they are too straight in the corners. Seinfeld covered all of this pretty much immaculately from all points of view.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The systems often work better if a person leaves some baldness in. Bing Crosby used to do that where he only wore a piece to cover up the baldness in front. I can usually spot the systems because they are too "bushy" and the hairline is always too low and they are too straight in the corners. Seinfeld covered all of this pretty much immaculately from all points of view.
And that defeats the point of getting one, because in that case it wouldn't even look as natural as my transplant.

When my transplanted NW1 hairline grows out I'll either grow it long and swoop it back to create some illusion or keep it all buzzed. We'll see soon when I'm there.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And that defeats the point of getting one, because in that case it wouldn't even look as natural as my transplant.

When my transplanted NW1 hairline grows out I'll either grow it long and swoop it back to create some illusion or keep it all buzzed. We'll see soon when I'm there.
Ah, the swoop and the sweeping back! I had at least 30 years of experience doing that, lol!

It actually kind of works, for a while and it always looked great till that first blast of wind leaving me disheveled entirely. Comb? Never leave home without one was my motto.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to get on some real meds. What's the point of adopting a bizarre protocol?
Goodluck finding something that works for my hairloss. None of the big 3 works for accutane induced hairloss, and multiple people on this forum have the same issue

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The last 2 times I fucked I had a hat on, jfl

i just escalate in the kitchen or something with clothes still on
Yeah I wore a cap when I had sex also. At one point the girl took it off and started running her hands through my hair and I'm pretty damn sure 20+ hairs instantly fell out. I couldn't see her face while it happened but I'm positive she was like "what the f***"

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goodluck finding something that works for my hairloss. None of the big 3 works for accutane induced hairloss, and multiple people on this forum have the same issue
Okay. I will research this and try to write about it on my thread cause I keep hearing about it and other hormonal mis-adjustments that seem unable to correct themselves.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don’t expose hairline theory

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
just dont be a hat prisoner... everybody assumes people wearing hats (especially baseball caps and those stupid wool hats) are bald/balding anyway... is usually the first thing people say whenever someone wears a hat all of a sudden, or wears one constantly... heard it a thousand times, though might be that its because im living where its absolutely okay to ask someone if he got bald/fat/etc and people do that all the time..

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
just dont be a hat prisoner... everybody assumes people wearing hats (especially baseball caps and those stupid wool hats) are bald/balding anyway... is usually the first thing people say whenever someone wears a hat all of a sudden, or wears one constantly... heard it a thousand times, though might be that its because im living where its absolutely okay to ask someone if he got bald/fat/etc and people do that all the time..
but you look good while wearing one while you look bad when you don't

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not fat, nice (long) limbs, just a body that is well-proportioned. Small waist is attractive yes. But doesn’t need to be super muscly, wide shoulders also not so important.
Has your preference in men changed as you aged?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, womens preferences always change to guys their age and a bit older up till they are around 45, where it stays. so when they are 60 they still prefer 45 yr olds.

adult men always prefer women 20-25 though

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, womens preferences always change to guys their age and a bit older up till they are around 45, where it stays. so when they are 60 they still prefer 45 yr olds.

adult men always prefer women 20-25 though
I'll always prefer 16-18 year olds, personally. I'm curious if she values height the same way she likely did as a 20 year old

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
also, just lol at asking women and expecting to get an honest answer

their lives and our civilizations stability are dependent on their lies which might as well be hardwired into their psychology at this point