What century do you wish you were born in?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
because the dickpill is truly the pill to end them all. if you are 8 inches and word goes around you can be below average and still slay. I know a guy like this personally
I mean it can be true to those who are in a circle like college kids etc but I just don't see what's the point of discussing it it's not helpful

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it can be true to those who are in a circle like college kids etc but I just don't see what's the point of discussing it it's not helpful
its helpful for men undergoing surgeries who don't have to because they have an 8 incher. you can bulgefish on tinder or f*** an ugly girl with social circle and word will go around

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does size matter, if there is an unappealing and unattractive man attached to it. Kind of hard to overlook.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does size matter, if there is an unappealing and unattractive man attached to it. Kind of hard to overlook.
a huge dick makes ugly guys attractive. its, together with height, the only cheatcode

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
having an 8 incher isnt exactly easy, probably 0.1% of men have that
Women can't estimate the exact size anyway

Like mine is just above average plus a bit thick and they usually go whoa it's huge

:) Caleb Followill
I’ve never seen any of the Twilight movies, not my thing. But I once saw an interview with him, and damn he was so hot.

Twilight was a very long time ago, he has reinvented himself and cemented himself as a serious actor in high quality movies since then.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a huge dick makes ugly guys attractive. its, together with height, the only cheatcode
Strongly disagree. I couldn’t care less about size. And being 1m63 myself, don’t care about height either (only proportions).

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t worry, I’m just pretending to be different

30s (expired)
so that's why you have lower standards...
standards depend on the age of the woman:
20s - needs to be tall, mascular, big d*ck, handsome
30s - need to have some hair, and some money
40s - money

For guys it's much more simple:
guys at any age: whatever I can f*** will do.

just joking of course, dont cry people

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strongly disagree. I couldn’t care less about size. And being 1m63 myself, don’t care about height either (only proportions).
you/women. difference. strong cope if you don't think height and d size matter

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so that's why you have lower standards...
standards depend on the age of the woman:
20s - needs to be tall, mascular, big d*ck, handsome
30s - need to have some hair, and some money
40s - money

For guys it's much more simple:
guys at any age: whatever I can f*** will do.

just joking of course, dont cry people
I prefer attraction over money. Money doesn’t come into it as long as the man has some kind of job. I’m well able to support myself.
you/women. difference. strong cope if you don't think height and d size matter
I want a man to be taller than me, but I hardly ever meet a man who is not taller, and I do care about proportions.
Men think that sex is all about their penis, but it is not.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer attraction over money. Money doesn’t come into it as long as the man has some kind of job. I’m well able to support myself.

I want a man to be taller than me, but I hardly ever meet a man who is not taller, and I do care about proportions.
Men think that sex is all about their penis, but it is not.
it's all about hair for 90% of the male population. water is wet

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not fat, nice (long) limbs, just a body that is well-proportioned. Small waist is attractive yes. But doesn’t need to be super muscly, wide shoulders also not so important.
hair and height is 100% more important IRL, due to the fact that we wear clothes
I have top tier proportions but no hair. Do you really think an nw1 guy with sh*t proportions (which are pretty much common nowadays due to estrogenicity rising) does worse than me. hell no. face is everything (of which hair is 60%), followed by height, followed by frame/proportions, followed by behaviour/confidence, followed by money

if behaviour and money are topping a womans list she got old and is coping

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair and height is 100% more important IRL, due to the fact that we wear clothes
I have top tier proportions but no hair. Do you really think an nw1 guy with sh*t proportions (which are pretty much common nowadays due to estrogenicity rising) does worse than me. hell no. face is everything (of which hair is 60%), followed by height, followed by frame/proportions, followed by behaviour/confidence, followed by money

10/10 accurate. Even if you have a shitty head, forehead and / or face... hair always hides it away and frames everything well.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you know how to dress right you will be able to highlight your proportions. Don't need to be shirtless