Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So Giuliani said they dont suggest it for AA but for telogen effluvium and stress related periods

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a big bald baby who needs his spoon feeding.

Over all looks like a ghetto, less effective WAY, as expected. Weird that increases WNT more than WAY but is worse at growing hair. Also I think this is the same compound as in that existing product someone dug up.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW Nothing really important, only a interest conflict with some of the authors, regarding a Guliani's patent

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The company advertises it for telogen effluvium not Androgenetic Alopecia, so draw your conclusions from there.

I'm Italian and the product has been discussed for a while in Italy. You can skip it and invest your money on the real WAY or test the Samumed's molecule.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And are you sure it's the same product from the folliclethough article? Because in the article the author states the product has not been released yet.

It was recently brought to my attention by a Follicle Thought reader that the Giuliani Hair Science website no longer contained a section on the WAY-316606 analog research which Giuliani has titled its “Wnt liberation therapy.” Thus, I contacted Dr. Marzani to ask if the Wnt product was still being developed. She assured me that the project was still in progress and the website was being updated with new sections, also, much to my surprise she informed me that the product is planned to launch in the Italian market by the end of the 2020. Dr. Marzani added that a peer-reviewed article on a clinical trial of the chosen WAY-316606 analog will be publishing within the next several months before the launch of the product. With that, she also pointed me to a recent publication of a Sandalore clinical trial of which she is an author alongside Dr. Ralf Paus.

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesing.

Btw, the articel stated: Dr. Marzani added that a peer-reviewed article on a clinical trial of the chosen WAY-316606 analog will be publishing within the next several months before the launch of the product.

As such an article been published yet?

No they published the one on sandalore (which is for telogen effluvium btw), but not the one for the SFRP-1 inhibitor, which is this one: https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Methyl-3-aminothiophene-2-carboxylate
They are flying low and I think I know the reason.