Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a numbing cream or spray to help with the pain? I searched inhouse pharmacy and alldaychemist but they didn't have anything. I know everything they sale on Amazon maxes out at 5% lidocaine. I was hoping to find something stronger, but will take suggestions on anything.
I’ve seen 10% lidocaine online. Celestapro.com is one. Never ordered from them so can’t comment on any of their products. Might be ordering some here in the next week though.

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh, the problem with this minoxidil + needling approach and getting results is always the question of "For how long?"

Like throwing a shot of gasoline on a dying fire, it'll keep it burning for a while longer, but ultimately, it's over without AA's.

I see people say this from time to time. I just don't understand how one could know. How do we know long term needling isn't equivalent to finasteride in terms of at least stopping hairloss? I think we have at least anecdotal evidence now that at least for some people it continues to prevent loss for them. For me personally I got good initial regrowth then that kind of stabilized, but I've maintained for 2 years now. With needling and minoxidil so I'm happy.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a numbing cream or spray to help with the pain? I searched inhouse pharmacy and alldaychemist but they didn't have anything. I know everything they sale on Amazon maxes out at 5% lidocaine. I was hoping to find something stronger, but will take suggestions on anything.
Just go to your local chemist. In my country at least it's not prescription.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For those who have followed this thread, do you see topical minoxidil + derma superior to oral minoxidil + derma?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The next 48h after needling I still use Topical just in case, since thats how Follica protocol works. Once you went oral, the absorbtion from topical minoxidil is not gonna make much difference in your system and no point risking imo

Haven't seen many cases of only OM+needling, since usually people who take OM are lazy to use topicals and microneedling is not comfortable routine at all

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh, the problem with this minoxidil + needling approach and getting results is always the question of "For how long?"

Like throwing a shot of gasoline on a dying fire, it'll keep it burning for a while longer, but ultimately, it's over without AA's.
I followed this thread from the very beginning.Out of dozens of members on here, how many had decent results and for how long?Not too many.
I did it for a year and i ve had some regrowth(the new hair was not longer than 1mm.) for the first 5 months,but sadly i went back to baseline for the next 5.Only santalore gave me real hair,but then again it lasted only for 3 months.

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm using minoxidil for 6+ years ALONE and still working :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If didn't worked for you doesn't mean that will not work for others

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a good summary of people who already were in treatment for months/years, and then suddenly improved after adding microneedling?

The problem is the new "Big 3" is Min/finasteride/Needling, almost all new cases is people starting everything alltogether so the efficacy of needling is hard to estimate. We already had impressive 3 month transformations with min/finasteride before needling was even a thing.

Reactions: 300

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Is there a good summary of people who already were in treatment for months/years, and then suddenly improved after adding microneedling?

The problem is the new "Big 3" is Min/finasteride/Needling, almost all new cases is people starting everything alltogether so the efficacy of needling is hard to estimate. We already had impressive 3 month transformations with min/finasteride before needling was even a thing.
the original post - page 1. user added needling after having been on min for 2 plus years. i just added needling about 5 weeks ago having been on min for 5 years. here's to hoping it improves my results.

Reactions: 300

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm more interested in cases of people who already used minoxidil for months/years before starting microneedling. Minoxidil hyper-responders always been a thing. Trying to explore the thread to make a summary but its too sparse lol

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

I never saw the kind of results we see now before needling became a thing. There were a few good results here and there, but nothing like this: https://baldingblog.com/90-day-reversal-photo/

I'm seeing more and more excellent results lately too. I don't know if it's that more people are microneedling, or that more people are doing it correctly(follica method), but the number of good results in the last year is astounding

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never saw the kind of results we see now before needling became a thing. There were a few good results here and there, but nothing like this: https://baldingblog.com/90-day-reversal-photo/

I'm seeing more and more excellent results lately too. I don't know if it's that more people are microneedling, or that more people are doing it correctly(follica method), but the number of good results in the last year is astounding
CpEVq8a.png

Microneedling+minoxidil + stronger hair loss treatments are becoming mainstream (and increasing) so the sample size only keeps growing, so it's normal to see more impressive cases more often. Of course microneedling is useful just hard to measure when literally everyone starts microneedling right away now.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 180632

Microneedling+minoxidil + stronger hair loss treatments are becoming mainstream (and increasing) so the sample size only keeps growing, so it's normal to see more impressive cases more often. Of course microneedling is useful just hard to measure when literally everyone starts microneedling right away now.
Yes, but the point isn't that the number of wild results has increased, it's that they didn't happen before. None of the results that I saw from finasteride and minoxidil made me think treatment could get me where I wanted to be. Then microneedling came along and that changed. We started seeing people reverse a full nw6. There are many studies that confirm minoxidil plus microneedling is vastly superior to minoxidil alone.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but the point isn't that the number of wild results has increased, it's that they didn't happen before. None of the results that I saw from finasteride and minoxidil made me think treatment could get me where I wanted to be. Then microneedling came along and that changed. We started seeing people reverse a full nw6. There are many studies that confirm minoxidil plus microneedling is vastly superior to minoxidil alone.
This is an exemption rather than the rule(nw6 reversal) i would think.And for how long did they keep their gains?