Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible for you to be on the servers that are locked to buyers only since you are not buying any drugs yourself. Unless you buy the scamming drugs just to be in the gb and flush those down the toilet, you fool?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible for you to be on the servers that are locked to buyers only since you are not buying any drugs yourself. Unless you buy the scamming drugs just to be in the gb and flush those down the toilet, you fool?

Having to resort to use different names on different servers?! You can only use one server name for the whole discord, the pseudo you use on each server is connected to that name in your discord profile, you idiot.

How about results on your own head? Did that work for you or are you just masturbating on the pics of others with better success?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude is spending his time creating multiple accounts to spy on discord. And I am the clown, okay boss! But why little man are you going thru this if you believe the chinese stuff is just a scam? The answer is rather simple. A much more appropriate answer would be to exclude yourself from these discord servers. But instead, you publicly make fun of us on gb while you don't want to miss an opportunity to know asap when something will save your shitty hair. What an hypocrit.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have proof that the compounds are not legit? Did you ever buy something and tested it? I don't think so. Else show me the results of tests.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I am not the one questioning if they are legit. You are. Please don't reverse the situation.

PS: what Norwood are you?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did ran enough tests to put to rest my own concerns on my sources. Most discords are using the same lab so this shouldn't be an isolated concern and anyone is welcome to run a $35 test to validate what they get.

And congrats on being able to stay a nw1 today with fantastic hair, just by microneedling and using minoxidil for the last 4 years you spent on this forum. Here is hoping you can keep those sexy hair without any help from the Chinese.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
What can I say, this forum is boring as hell. Nothing exciting going on anymore here. All the new research threads are taken down in flames by a group of hypocrits who only believe in what comes out of the FDA snail approval process. The most exciting post this month was a discussion on macaque hairstyling, just to tell you how bad this place has become. Other than that, It's the same posts over and over with reddit reposts and discussions on CBD regrowth or debating if there will be a cure in this century or millenium.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting small study suggesting microneedling results may last longer than fina, minoxidil mono therapy even after quitting.

This has not been my experience. Unfortunately I lost all that I gained, and then some, about a year after I started the regiment.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try finasteride?

Not yet, waiting on Kintor phase II results and, if they are good and seem legit, will try to get in on a GB for pyrilutamide. If Kintor fails, then I would have no option than to hop on finasteride as there is nothing else in the pipeline that could come out anytime soon and the hair I have left (I'm a NW3 right now, headed for a NW3.5 fast + diffuse) is not going to last much more.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im currently needling with minoxidil, does anyone know if azeliac acid would be good to add to it? already bought some along with tretinoin.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still nothing beats microneedling and minoxidil

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not worth it. Results are so much better with minoxidil. If not minoxidil then bimatoprost or something. Not rosemary oil. This woman had telogen efflivium. Her hair would've grown back even if she didn't do anything

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it myself for a year and a half.Good results after 6 months but i ve lost them all after 12 months.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What can I say, this forum is boring as hell. Nothing exciting going on anymore here. All the new research threads are taken down in flames by a group of hypocrits who only believe in what comes out of the FDA snail approval process. The most exciting post this month was a discussion on macaque hairstyling, just to tell you how bad this place has become. Other than that, It's the same posts over and over with reddit reposts and discussions on CBD regrowth or debating if there will be a cure in this century or millenium.
Well, what do you expect? if the top scientists can't come up with sh*t, what are WE supposed to come up with? Of course it's boring.

Intrigued77777777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it better to microneedle a dry or wet scalp? Surely dry is better because it's harder, wet would be softer and inflict less damage?