Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to make a topical for needling with. Just need to buy ingredients, it will consist of

Minoxidil
Tretinoin
RU58841
Ketoconazole
Estriol

I think that will work well. I stopped spironolactone, dutasteride and estradiol, just going to use this topical along with 1mg finasteride,5mg oral min and needling. Anyone have any other suggestions about what to add?

Last edited:

CJ_Frankfurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to make a topical for needling with. Just need to buy ingredients, it will consist of

Minoxidil
Tretinoin
RU58841
Ketoconazole
Estriol
Rosemary oil

I think that will work well. I stopped spironolactone, dutasteride and estradiol, just going to use this topical along with 1mg finasteride,5mg oral min and needling. Anyone have any other suggestions about what
Maybe some battery acid for that very special blood flow? (just kidding)

I think it’s way too much what you are mixing up. Do you know what are the long term results of such a treatment? Risking you health for hair regrowth should never be the aim of a treatment.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rosemary oil?you forgot castor oil and saw palmetto...

RU + E3 + Duta topical. OM, tretinoin separate on a very efficient vehicle. I'll add UT to the topical and I will continue UK while taking SMI oral. That's my angle.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rosemary oil?you forgot castor oil and saw palmetto...

RU + E3 + Duta topical. OM, tretinoin separate on a very efficient vehicle. I'll add UT to the topical and I will continue UK while taking SMI oral. That's my angle.

Yeah, rosemary was a bit silly, just thought i would add it anyway, i'll not bother. Im just going to buy the ingredients and think about vehicle, any suggestions about that? DMSO if possible?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you a bot from the reddit tressless sub posting here or are you human?

If you are gonna post the reddit thread here, why don't you bring the whole story? On the second results pics, Dr Bill Rassman says: "The effect of the second picture could be the results of longer, curly, coarse hair alone"

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying you know better than Dr. Rassman? I can't be anything else than what you call me when people talk out of their arse.

CJ_Frankfurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes doctors are always right of course, you can't explain that result just because of curly hair lol.

But believe what you want, I already know you think every result here is fake anyway.
At least I am working on becoming the first slow gain hyper responder on microneedling and Minoxidil here

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people with a more aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia may read this and come up with the wrong conclusion that it will work for them too.
This. While I have no doubt that microoneedling and minoxidil are valuable tools in the fight against hairloss, but I also think it is foolish to neglect the underlying cause of the problem by succumbing to unwarranted fears about a drug whose side effects are trivial at worst. Unless an AA or 5ARI is used to deal with the androgens in the scalp, growth stimulants in conjunction with microoneedling will only go so far. The initial gains of minoxidil and needling will eventually be offset by future androgenetic hairloss. It would amount to the pharmacological equivalent of trying to win a Nascar race with the breaks on, which would undoubtedly be a losing competition for many, particularly the most disadvantage contestants.

If one is to win the "fight" against hairloss, ideally they should attempt to incorporate both growth stimulants(minoxidil, stemoxydine) and anti-androgens(finasteride, dutasteride, HRT, etc.) to create an all-encompassing regime that "attacks" the problem from all angles. Finasteride works for the overwhelming majority of people and the incidence of side effects is practically negligible. And anyone who says or suggests otherwise is simply dishonest and manipulative.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most tressless users are on finasteride already. So what's your point? I am looking at the "angle" where 5aris stop working (or never worked in the first place) in case of more aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia. Then what?

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most tressless users are on finasteride already. So what's your point? I am looking at the "angle" where 5aris stop working (or never worked in the first place) in case of more aggressive Androgenetic Alopecia. Then what?
Sorry John, I took what you said out of context. To be honest, I have limited knowledge of experimental hairloss treatments outside conventional ones like minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, nizoral, etc, so I am not sure what to recommend for an aggressive case that does not respond to those treatments.

In the event that finasteride and dutasteride stop working or fail to work, then perhaps a topical AA(dutasteride, bicalutamide, or RU58841) could be used to directly address the root of the problem(pun), or HRT if someone is willing to accept the consequences.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be nice after all this time to determine the limits of this treatment. Walking around with a scaring scalp trying to constantly heal is not a sustainable way to deal with any condition.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The discord channels where people post results are not the one you have the privilege to be invited due to your aversion to use experimental treatments.

And that's for the best. Honestly, you wouldn't fit there.

CJ_Frankfurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we have some relaxation here, please? Somehow it's tempting to defend your own beliefs with religious zeal, but the bottom line is that there's no one ideal solution that fits all, is there?

I recently heard a phrase from Ed Stafford (the survival professional) that is really pertinent here as well:

Acceptance….When you accept what is, every moment is the best moment. When you fight against it, then you‘re angry or annoyed or frustrated or…pissed off. But when you accept it, life‘s good. …Easier said than done…(Ed Stafford)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I'm in all the discord channels
You are not on at least 3 channels where I saw result photos, but okay whatever, you are right. Everyone wants to invite the famous @Pigeon with his expert minoxidil and microneedling experience.

These microneedling results with minoxidil are not sustainable. That's my issue. Unless you can call something that works for 2 years on the most privileged responders a treatment?