Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you microneedle taking topical with oral is a wash. Oral will have a much stronger effect.
Personally i agree, sulfotransferase enzyme is much present in the liver, but during a visit this famous dermatologist insisted for using them both

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is becoming more clear that the best results come from intense daily (or almost daily dermarrolling. By the way my 5 months results, same lenght and lightning:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917-123406.png
    Screenshot_20200917-123406.png
    593.5 KB · Views: 547
  • Screenshot_20200917-123452.png
    Screenshot_20200917-123452.png
    649.8 KB · Views: 553

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is becoming more clear that the best results come from intense daily (or almost daily dermarrolling. By the way my 5 months results, same lenght and lightning:
because that way minoxidil goes systemic, so just use oral minoxidil...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results. A lot of comments saying how he has aged a ton and has big dark circles. Honestly, it just looks like completely different lighting to me.
also the alcohol in the topical makes ur skin look like sh*t, i got 0 sides on oral minoxidil

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results. A lot of comments saying how he has aged a ton and has big dark circles. Honestly, it just looks like completely different lighting to me.
He looked better before, even with less hair.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looked better before, even with less hair.
It appears so. But I think it could be due to the lighting difference and he may be raising his eyes slightly in the after. Or maybe like Xander said, due to dryness from the alcohol in minoxidil.

If minoxidil does indeed cause increased aging, I may stop.

Last edited:

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
also the alcohol in the topical makes ur skin look like sh*t, i got 0 sides on oral minoxidil
If it's due to the alcohol content, than I bet moisturizing would help a lot. That would be a relief, since the "aging" would be temporarily due to the dryness, not permanent "aging". Good to hear you got no sides from oral minoxidil. That definitely does make it seem like it may be due to the alcohol content.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It appears so. But I think it could be due to the lighting difference and he may be raising his eyes slightly in the after. Or maybe like Xander said, due to dryness from the alcohol in minoxidil.

If minoxidil does indeed cause increased aging, I may stop.

It definitely does. It took months after I quit minoxidil for my eyes to back to normal. Now that I'm on it again they are getting dark again.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's due to the alcohol content, than I bet moisturizing would help a lot. That would be a relief, since the "aging" would be temporarily due to the dryness, not permanent "aging". Good to hear you got no sides from oral minoxidil. That definitely does make it seem like it may be due to the alcohol content.
Yes my friend this forum is full of nutcases take other ppls reports with a grain of salt. Minoxidil by itself is a safe and tolerable drug in normal doses