Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Might try looking into zix. I've been shedding a tonne the last month. Apparently it's normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day, some "experts" even say 200. These shedded hairs will be replaced. Not sure if I'm losing again or not

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might try looking into zix. I've been shedding a tonne the last month. Apparently it's normal to lose 50-100 hairs a day, some "experts" even say 200. These shedded hairs will be replaced. Not sure if I'm losing again or not

zix helps, just careful with the dosage

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The "100 hairs a day is normal" is bullshit to me. If you are washing your hair in the shower and you see 30 hairs in your hands my man you are balding assume it

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that are also quite some incredible results:

His regime is this here:
Screenshot_20200520-003835_YouTube.jpg

I wonder how to add the azaleic acid and the Adenosine triphosphate to the minoxidil solution. Can anyone recommend products and a recipe?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have u tried it? I’m thinking about adding it to me regimen. What should the dosage be?
Yes, give it a month or less and if you don't have a massime AA,it works
Not sure if it's for lacking of zinc (this world is mostly tap water, plastic, processed foods etc) or for its very mild 5ar inhibition effect.
2ml once daily imo, dont overdose it, and away from food cause zinc competes with magnesium, iron, copper etc for absorption and has a maximum of absorption per time

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, give it a month or less and if you don't have a massime AA,it works
Not sure if it's for lacking of zinc (this world is mostly tap water, plastic, processed foods etc) or for its very mild 5ar inhibition effect.
2ml once daily imo, dont overdose it, and away from food cause zinc competes with magnesium, iron, copper etc for absorption and has a maximum of absorption per time
thanks! What do u mean by ‘a massive AA’?

cesc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've done 6 or 7 sessions now trying to follow the follica protocol (30 min sessions on fast setting) so approaching 3 months. I started oral minoxidil 5mg around 3 weeks ago.

What i have noticed:

- Hair is shedding. Ive never been a big shedder so this is worrying for me, thick terminals too.
- Density is down. As a diffuse thinner I don't have a lot to spare, so things are looking bad right now
- Scalp is itchy - When I first starting thinning back in 2012 I had the feeling of itching and insects crawling on my scalp. This feeling has come back for the first time since then and it goes hand in hand with the shedding and density decrease

Of course, people will say I'm doing it wrong because obviously the protocol cannot fail, but after 3 months you'd think you'd see some signs of improvement or indication that its working.

holy jesus f*** why does nothing work - I was looking at pctures from 2014 when I was visibly balding (ppl were telling me) and that looks a whole lot better than the sh*t i have left now. if i didnt have toppik and nearly full coverage i'd be so screwed

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've done 6 or 7 sessions now trying to follow the follica protocol (30 min sessions on fast setting) so approaching 3 months. I started oral minoxidil 5mg around 3 weeks ago.

What i have noticed:

- Hair is shedding. Ive never been a big shedder so this is worrying for me, thick terminals too.
- Density is down. As a diffuse thinner I don't have a lot to spare, so things are looking bad right now
- Scalp is itchy - When I first starting thinning back in 2012 I had the feeling of itching and insects crawling on my scalp. This feeling has come back for the first time since then and it goes hand in hand with the shedding and density decrease

Of course, people will say I'm doing it wrong because obviously the protocol cannot fail, but after 3 months you'd think you'd see some signs of improvement or indication that its working.

holy jesus f*** why does nothing work - I was looking at pctures from 2014 when I was visibly balding (ppl were telling me) and that looks a whole lot better than the sh*t i have left now. if i didnt have toppik and nearly full coverage i'd be so screwed
Why not topical minoxidil?

cesc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not topical minoxidil?

I can't be bothered with the hassle of applying every day, and oral minoxidil is meant to be far more effective

Not holding out any massive hope, but need to do something cos my situation is getting worse

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry man I’m not quite sure what u mean. You mean if you don’t have severe balding then it has a good chance of working? Do u know what the mechanism behind it is? thanks!
Yes,thats what i meant. The mechanism is unclear because of the several enzymes that zinc affects. Its proved that zinc regulates hormones at some levels, so its likely to be the culprit, even if vit b5 has some effects in vitro.of course cant be effective as finasteride, thats why i was referring to the severity of your alopecia.
High levels of zinc (not zix levels tho) are also proved to be anti androgenic.
We don't have a definitive study in vivo about it because this compound cant be patented

Last edited:

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score

What i have noticed:

side effects with 5mg oral minoxidil ?

CastorTroy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is comming back after 1 month of treatment - every other day 1.5 - 2 ml +derma pen
Hi arromanus
Can you elaborate please when you say “ hair coming back”?
And confused about your regimen you say every other day dermapen use? What depth?
And minoxidil every day as well? Thanks

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now, lets add some hair fibers :)
Hi arromanus
Can you elaborate please when you say “ hair coming back”?
And confused about your regimen you say every other day dermapen use? What depth?
And minoxidil every day as well? Thanks
Minoxidil and derma pen Every Other Day, Not daily