Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably to an extent. Some people use lidocaine.
I linked lidocaine spray to enlarged lymph nodes. Prior to starting lidocaine spray during needling, I didn't have enlarged lymph nodes after. The lymph nodes became enlarged post-needling when I started using lidocaine. After I stopped lidocaine the lymph nodes didn't enlarge post-needling

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, to conclude, the follica protocole is 0.75-0.8mm dermaneedling in high density, once every two weeks ? So only two session in one month...right ?

jccj

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this so I'll leave it here since it is wounding related ...but guys check this out and tell me if I'm imagining things??

Was messing around a few days ago with some dmso & essential oils and one of them (prob dmso) gave me a burn.

Pics are same spot on crown and they were taken only 8 days apart with bottom being today.

See all those little clusters of seemingly new hairs growing in crazy direction and how they seem to be centered over the darker burn spots?

Attachments

• 20200211_172655.jpg
    20200211_172655.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 572

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this so I'll leave it here since it is wounding related ...but guys check this out and tell me if I'm imagining things??

Was messing around a few days ago with some dmso & essential oils and one of them (prob dmso) gave me a burn.

Pics are same spot on crown and they were taken only 8 days apart with bottom being today.

See all those little clusters of seemingly new hairs growing in crazy direction and how they seem to be centered over the darker burn spots?
i see the difference. which dsmo product did you use? which essential oil? did you dermaroll after the application of the products?

balding20s

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed shedding after they started microneedling? I had very stable hair loss without using anything other than ketoconazole shampoo, but once I started microneedling with Derminator 2 (various depths, from 1mm to 2.25mm, every 2 days or so for 2 weeks) there was a massive shed, I can run my fingers through the hair and clumps of hair will come out every single time, lost a lot of density everywhere where I needled, including the sides.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed shedding after they started microneedling? I had very stable hair loss without using anything other than ketoconazole shampoo, but once I started microneedling with Derminator 2 (various depths, from 1mm to 2.25mm, every 2 days or so for 2 weeks) there was a massive shed, I can run my fingers through the hair and clumps of hair will come out every single time, lost a lot of density everywhere where I needled, including the sides.
do you dermaroll alone or with minoxidil

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

No i did not notice any shedding, however when using the pen i found it pulled on my hair and big clumps of hair would come out so i switched to a roller instead, i think the pen was catching my hairs and tugging them out. I don't see how needling alone could possibly cause a shed

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
am i reading that right 2.25mm every 48 hours for 2 weeks? follicas protocol is 0.8 to 1mm every 2weeks

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just dermal needling.

Are you aware that literally no one has used needling on it's own to maintain or regrow hair? the only person i can think of is 2young but needling on it's own just isn't going to cut it or do anything for your hair imo. Combine it with minoxidil if you can.

balding20s

My Regimen
Reaction score
am i reading that right 2.25mm every 48 hours for 2 weeks? follicas protocol is 0.8 to 1mm every 2weeks
I was definitely not hitting 2.25mm through the hair otherwise I'd have blood all over my scalp, even 1mm is sometimes enough to produce some blood on my forehead.
Are you aware that literally no one has used needling on it's own to maintain or regrow hair? the only person i can think of is 2young but needling on it's own just isn't going to cut it or do anything for your hair imo. Combine it with minoxidil if you can.
Yeah I'm aware most of the results come from combining minoxidil + needling, but it probably can't hurt to try.

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heart problems with Minoxidil, is there any other product that I can use on my hair after microneedling ? Zinc solution or something ?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heart problems with Minoxidil, is there any other product that I can use on my hair after microneedling ? Zinc solution or something ?

There really isn't anything out right now that can give the sort of regrowth minoxidil does, i guess you could try rosemary oil or something. What is your current regimen? Are you taking finasteride?

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just do microneedling alone, i tried vitamins but no result. I heard that another lotion was giving results but it needs to be prepared with some ingredients homemade, I forget its name

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just do microneedling alone, i tried vitamins but no result. I heard that another lotion was giving results but it needs to be prepared with some ingredients homemade, I forget its name

You mean the brotion? Lmao.

f*** man, I had high hopes for that sh*t. f*** Brotzu.

They should make a movie about that one day. Just so people can realize just how fucked up our situation really is. It's a good way.