Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve got a good few small hairs growing and I’m not sure if it’s the minoxidil and Sandalore mix, minoxidil foam which I only restarted or the Estrogel I use twice a week. I haven’t dermarolled in about 2/3 weeks.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried needling in combination with Minoxidill 2%? How it was?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve got a good few small hairs growing and I’m not sure if it’s the minoxidil and Sandalore mix, minoxidil foam which I only restarted or the Estrogel I use twice a week. I haven’t dermarolled in about 2/3 weeks.
where do you get an estrogen gel from?

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was briefly here a couple of months ago but mysteriously disappeared when we started to ask him if he kept his gains .

I remember reading all of his posts. I think he implied he couldn’t talk a lot about his hair as much as he wanted to here.

From my understanding he has kept all his gains.Months ago there was even a post he had with updated pics. It was literally up for a couple hrs. Looked like a full head of hair to me.

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading all of his posts. I think he implied he couldn’t talk a lot about his hair as much as he wanted to here.

From my understanding he has kept all his gains.Months ago there was even a post he had with updated pics. It was literally up for a couple hrs. Looked like a full head of hair to me.
Strange. I don't see what's the big deal with talking about your hair on an anonymous forum.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to announce that I am officially starting to microneedle my scalp :) Have been lurking around here on and off for years now, but this dermarolling buzz finally got to me so I bought a cheap Chinese derma pen (pink ouch hehe) with 12 pins cartridges and will give this a try and report back to the community. I am around Norwood 3, late 30ies, have never taken any hairloss drugs and don't intend to, so it will basically just be microneedling. So will let you know if by itself it can work. Male pattern baldness runs in the family and it's a miracle my hair lasted this long. Don't smoke, don't drink, and try to eat healthy so maybe that partly affected the pace of my hairloss (my younger brothers are much worse in comparison).
Might use onion juice as supposedly it has collagen inducing minerals in it. Maybe when Sisheido release their stem cell topical thing I might try that:) That's about it.

I did my first session, didn't go very deep the first time, just a bit less than 0.5mm to get a feel for it and let my scalp adapt to this. Will eventually move up to 1.5mm.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/cbl3uz/laser_tattoo_removal_actually_increased_my_hair/

From r/tressless, he is reporting that he has noticed stubble on his head after laser removal, probably due to increased bloodflow after the removal procedure.
Another anecdote in favour to increasing bloodflow to scalp to promote hair growth.
Another anecdote where literally "raping" your scalp makes you regrow hair.
And people say its a bad idea to bleed your skin.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to announce that I am officially starting to microneedle my scalp :) Have been lurking around here on and off for years now, but this dermarolling buzz finally got to me so I bought a cheap Chinese derma pen (pink ouch hehe) with 12 pins cartridges and will give this a try and report back to the community. I am around Norwood 3, late 30ies, have never taken any hairloss drugs and don't intend to, so it will basically just be microneedling. So will let you know if by itself it can work. Male pattern baldness runs in the family and it's a miracle my hair lasted this long. Don't smoke, don't drink, and try to eat healthy so maybe that partly affected the pace of my hairloss (my younger brothers are much worse in comparison).
Might use onion juice as supposedly it has collagen inducing minerals in it. Maybe when Sisheido release their stem cell topical thing I might try that:) That's about it.

I did my first session, didn't go very deep the first time, just a bit less than 0.5mm to get a feel for it and let my scalp adapt to this. Will eventually move up to 1.5mm.

Similar sort of boat to you.. how did you find the 0.5mm?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldnt use any kind of hairloss protocol if you are not balding. That always seems to backfire