Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
My God the regrowth I'm experiencing from hard, wounding / needling is amazing.

I am literally regenerating ALL of the surface area that was lost, including temples and crown.

It's just so damn diffused. But my God the total coverage that's returning is astonishing
Minoxidil aswell?

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you hard wounding per se?

I put on some hard core rap. Jump up and down with the dermaroller. And roll / wound the scalp as hard as I could bear. 3 different directions, multiple passes. No numbing cream. Not quite as hard as 2yooung2retire. More similar to the Spanish guy on the other forum.

Minoxidil aswell?

Minoxidil twice a day. Regenepure daily.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
My God the regrowth I'm experiencing from hard, wounding / needling is amazing.

I am literally regenerating ALL of the surface area that was lost, including temples and crown.

It's just so damn diffused. But my God the total coverage that's returning is astonishing
Pics please!:)...are you also on min and finasteride?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 month mark (June). I promise.

Minoxidil and Regenepure Dr. I'm taking better supplements now too and upping calcium intake.
Ok darn. Hoping you were having success without finasteride or minoxidil...why are you upping calcium?

JJL58

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok darn. Hoping you were having success without finasteride or minoxidil...why are you upping calcium?

Lowering prolactin and regulating cortisol / thyroid is believed to be the real cure to hair loss and will have the same long term results as needling.

This is done by increasing calcium. Taking vitamin D + K2 and taking a daily low dose asprin

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't be scared to buy the derminator, i had issues with my card when buying it and their anti-fraud thing blocked me. I just sent a polite email asking them about it and they were happy to help me. I think as long as you are polite in your interactions with them if something goes wrong you wont have any problem at all
Lowering prolactin and regulating cortisol / thyroid is believed to be the real cure to hair loss and will have the same long term results as needling.

This is done by increasing calcium. Taking vitamin D + K2 and taking a daily low dose asprin

Where did you buy vitamin D + K2?

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the pain like using a Derminator 2 compared to a Dr. Pen A6? I was thinking of upgrading.
I've never used the pen so not sure how they compare but the Derminator hurts A LOT more than a standard roller. I used to use 2mm roller and it was fine and even at .5mm (when really pushing down) the Derminator is painful.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never used the pen so not sure how they compare but the Derminator hurts A LOT more than a standard roller. I used to use 2mm roller and it was fine and even at .5mm (when really pushing down) the Derminator is painful.
Interesting. I was under the impression that because the wounds were cleaner it hurt less.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Three sessions in, now I'm pressing harder and faster and It hurts like a b**ch, few points of blood, redness goes away few hours later. Next dermarroller I get will be 1.75 or 2.00 mm and I'm gonna press like a motherfucker. So far not results (only 25 days in) maybe some vellus starting to get thicker but it's very hard to tell

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LowHairLine

Hey man, thanks for the input.

I have my 3rd D2 session today. I was thinking of using the 1.25mm setting on either medium or fast for my hairline/temples. I’m concerned my redness on those areas on 1.5mm medium speed is a bit too much/ too dark.

https://imgur.com/a/TKQ5c02

These photos are taken immediately after the D2 session. Maybe I’m doing too many runs over the same area?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

You take Aspirin every day?

Trinky

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not true for me. I use derminator at 2mm and a dermaroller for mild rolling at 0.5, previously used it at 1mm. The dermaroller hurts much more! Derminator wounds much more at 2mm but pain is minimal.