Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate thanks for the reply!

Yeah, soccer as you call it, so I'm not gonna be rolling over the floor and will try not to head the ball.
I live in Spain so no sun anymore since 2 hours ago ;)

I think I'll do another -proper- session on Sunday and then leave it for once every two weeks (not sure whether stick to 1.5 or work up to 2.0 though)

Have a nice day!
Great plan, no problem that way. Go right ahead; score some goals and have some fun.

Give 2 mm a shot. If you can tolerate it, then do 2 mm. If not, stay at 1.5 mm or, if you really wanna up the game and do 2 mm, use some numbing cream.

You too amigo!

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there...i would like to share my experience with you.

Because of this Thread i signed on Hairlossforum

Quick Facts :
Dermaroller 1,5 mm since Sep 2018 along with minoxidil
Dermapen 1,5 mm since Nov 2018 ( read here about this)
Never take Finasterid and other stuff

I started this project september....keep in mind that i did shave my head in Juli. First pic is made early september and the last 3 days ago.

It is it quite obvious that those pics are not good for a perfect and 100 % comparison because of lightining and of course hair is way longer (didnt cut my hair on upper head since 3 Month). But hair is way thicker and darker....less oily and i see new hairs spreading all over my head. Since 2 Sessions i used the 36 cartridges - less painful for me and my head started to flaking way earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_20180924_103221.jpg
    IMG_20180924_103221.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,829
  • IMG_20181024_171315.jpg
    IMG_20181024_171315.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,501
  • IMG_20181112_125344.jpg
    IMG_20181112_125344.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,501
  • IMG_20181127_095934.jpg
    IMG_20181127_095934.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,431
  • IMG_20181204_162823.jpg
    IMG_20181204_162823.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,539
  • IMG_20181210_183223.jpg
    IMG_20181210_183223.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,545
  • IMG_20181229_173352.jpg
    IMG_20181229_173352.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,481
  • IMG_20190104_082334.jpg
    IMG_20190104_082334.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,828

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Quick Facts :

I started this project september....keep in mind that i did shave my head in Juli. First pic is made early september and the last 3 days ago.

It is it quite obvious that those pics are not good for a perfect and 100 % comparison because of lightining and of course hair is way longer (didnt cut my hair on upper head since 3 Month). But hair is way thicker and darker....less oily and i see new hairs spreading all over my head. Since 2 Sessions i used the 36 cartridges - less painful for me and my head started to flaking way earlier.
Holy fuckle duck.

Next time try to stay consistent with lighting and lenght but so far so good, man.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Quick Facts :

Now that's a entrance you look like you had 6000 grafts lol bet you got more to come in 3 to 4 months diffuse seems to react quick

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score

Quick Facts :

Oh.My.God.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Excellent progress! Despite the differences in length, you can see things have improved

Would you say the hair growth on top of your head was stagnant in that you couldn't grow it this long before? My hair is about as thin on top as yours in your first photo - but really won't grow a lot (i.e: I could go 3 or 4 haircuts on the side/back before the top would maybe need a trim).

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Quick Facts :

What's the frequency of your stamping? every week, every two weeks every month?

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent progress! Despite the differences in length, you can see things have improved

Would you say the hair growth on top of your head was stagnant in that you couldn't grow it this long before? My hair is about as thin on top as yours in your first photo - but really won't grow a lot (i.e: I could go 3 or 4 haircuts on the side/back before the top would maybe need a trim).
i think so.. hair was way thinner and often i have shorten them because i cant style them. Now i wake up and hair is standing like i had already styled them.. like i had an hair transplant..

for those who asking about my frequency :

Aimed for 7 days...but my head often still visible flaking more than a week. So everyday i scratch my head with my fingers and if those flakes are gone i start rolling again.

average every 10 days i would say

Last edited:

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Quick Facts :

That’s incredible

NW6 to fullhead in 4 months, what the f***

Last edited:

Ludachris Batbak

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s incredible

NW6 to fullhead in 4 months, what the f***

First of thx alot but there is still a long way to go ...i will post new pics from different angles like crown and so on;)

And will add sandalore to my minoxidil, still had to find a good offer in germany;)