Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how many sessions can a dermaroller last? Since its not a dermapen, you cannot change for new needles, i wonder why it would be different for a dermaroller.

And if you use disinfectant it dosent kill 100% bacteries, the one that survives become stronger, so technically if you keep using a dermaroller overtime theres bacteries that are strong so you might have more chance to get an infection. how would you prevent this?

this guy got e-coli after a leg surgery on his leg and almost lost , imagine someone gets this on his scalp from dermaroller/dermapen... he dies, head isnt like a leg. we need a bulletproof way of disinfection/sterilazation

here the vid of the guy that got ecoli 3months after his leg surgery.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy got e-coli after a leg surgery on his leg and almost lost , imagine someone gets this on his scalp from dermaroller/dermapen... he dies, head isnt like a leg. we need a bulletproof way of disinfection/sterilazation

If you want to be as safe as possible, don't use a roller man. Just get a pen and use new sterilized needles for every session.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m definitely noticing something going on now, I’ve been going through some extra shedding in the past week or, suddenly I’ve noticed my hair looking thicker when wet and there are new pigmented hairs poking through in my forelock. I also added sandalore about 5 days ago.

Don’t want to get to carried away but there’s an improvement, I am also able to use a bit of wax again
What did you mix the Sandalore with?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

microholes close rather quickly. That guy had a massive scar/wound from the surgery though dude.

I would say you can use the dermaroller around 5-10 times before you should discard it

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

a massively invasive surgery isn't comparable to wounding the dermis with a dermaroller....

you're not going to get an infection ffs unless you're going out of your way to introduce significantly large foreign bodies into the wounds. Do you also cover yourself in neosporin everytime you cut yourself or stub your toe? Get a grip.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did a test patch of my numb master numbing cream and didn't die lol. Can't even tell it did anything, so maybe I'm one of those who doesn't respond

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think its minoxidil doing all the work. I like a bunch of people on here was using it for 5+ years before starting needling. Now i'm seeing results all over. I believe the derma pen/roller is doing the work because not only is it breaking up fibrosis, but its reforming new hair cells. This is further down the line of dht/inflamatory response.

The original protocol calls for derma + minoxidil. I think the minoxidil def helps to "nudge" or "grow" the new follicles faster. However as its been proven there are people that not only regrew, but maintained for years with rolling alone. The Science and results are solid at this point.

That beauty of this thing is those that we can hopefully discover other topicals (Like a Sandolore maybe) that go along with needling. Again not one size fits all.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how this can maintain without an AA.

2young clearly did not, by his dodging the question when asked. He'd shout it to the hills if he did.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

2young clearly did not, by his dodging the question when asked. He'd shout it to the hills if he did.

He dodged a lot of questions.

Either way, kitedude maintained without AA so there's that case.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also @Hairyshowers. 3 years without Minoxidil until he started it recently.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think its minoxidil doing all the work. I like a bunch of people on here was using it for 5+ years before starting needling. Now i'm seeing results all over. I believe the derma pen/roller is doing the work because not only is it breaking up fibrosis, but its reforming new hair cells. This is further down the line of dht/inflamatory response.

The original protocol calls for derma + minoxidil. I think the minoxidil def helps to "nudge" or "grow" the new follicles faster. However as its been proven there are people that not only regrew, but maintained for years with rolling alone. The Science and results are solid at this point.

That beauty of this thing is those that we can hopefully discover other topicals (Like a Sandolore maybe) that go along with needling. Again not one size fits all.

I'm wondering that too, does wounding create new follicles or wakes up the dormant ones?, i'm no biologist but i'm guessing some growth hormone/protein/compound is releases after the wounding in order to trigger cell multiplication and repair de damage.
Wouldn't it be possible to isolate that hormone and just inject it into the scalp instead of wounding ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm wondering that too, does wounding create new follicles or wakes up the dormant ones?, i'm no biologist but i'm guessing some growth hormone/protein/compound is releases after the wounding in order to trigger cell multiplication and repair de damage.
Wouldn't it be possible to isolate that hormone and just inject it into the scalp instead of wounding ?
I think it's more remodeling collagen

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get a Derminator 2 like me.

I use cartridges twice and sterilise them in rubbing alcohol which you can buy at a hardware store.

Q. The last time you grazed your head or face did the blood being pumped to your heart kill you?

If you’re still alive to answer this question obviously not.

If you’ve never grazed yourself anywhere I can understand why you’re being paranoid. It’s because you’re a pussy.

Joking aside... just do it man! The more you procrastinate the more hair you loose.

IF you get an infection goto a doctor. Duh. But I bet you $100 that ain’t going to happen.

If you get a few little crusts / scabs, don’t fret, that isn’t an infection, that’s drying blood with fantastical follicles healing underneath

Which is the cost of the cartridge replacements? and how many needles do they come with the derminator 2 package?

I have obviously had bloody happenings before, specially as a kid. However, you can't compare the anecdotical scratches from weekly (and some crazy fuckers like Somebody, which are rolling daily) wounding.

What still puts me on the fence of doing this:

-The risks of infection already discused
-Having another constant loss of money monthly to buy new needles (or even more often depending on how often one uses it)
-We have no clear evidence the inflammation that this delivers is going to damage hair long term in at least some cases that just do not benefit from it (male pattern baldness-prone scalps are typically inflammed by default, why do I want further inflamation with wounding for?)
-We have no clear evidence of what is the best protocol to use; how often, and:
-We have no clear evidence of what mm makes sense to use. Somebody claims to use 1.5mm or so but he says he just uses the tip.. so I guess he is doing around 0.5mm or so? with great results, assuming its real which leads to:
-The only people with photographic evidence here are shilling affiliate links, same for the reddit example

And believe me i am no pussy. In fact im one of the first people in france that is going to get dutasteride injected directly on the scalp. This is my next step trying to stop this dissease. I believe this makes way more sense than just piercing the skin. Apparently there are results with every other month sessions, still very expensive but whatever. We definitely need to lower 5ar levels to stop the DHT from frying our hair. You can dermapen and apply minoxidil all day, I really doubt you can do jack sh*t without nuking anti androgens on the scalp as well.