Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

sportsguy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried this with numbing cream? Does it negate the wounding effect? Not saying i'd try it just curious i anyone has and it works.

Pain is bearable. However i like to go over certain spots numerous times. Make sure i'm hitting all areas. Becomes a little bit more uncomfortable after a couple passes on certain areas.

In the future once we get the desired result i still believe we wouldn't have to needle as often to maintain. Maybe once or twice a month. Its kind of been alluded to by a couple veterans. Plus they did needle in the one study every two weeks and got results.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo there is a difference between the two ,unnatural has been interfered with by man
Sure, but that is only a semantic difference. My point is that there is not an actual, practical difference. A thing that has been interfered by man is also made of a combination of the same atoms found in the "un interfered" world. Sure, those are new combinations of atoms (molecules) that otherwise would not be found in the un-interfered world, but the same can be said about every new molecule that is being created by living organisms when new biomolecules arise because of novel DNA mutations. That is only a single example of a plethora or arguments that support the idea that "natural" and "unnatural" things are, in practical terms, exactly the same thing.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time should i leave Betadin on my scalp before dermarolling?

You should first wash hair/scalp with shampoo, rinse, swab around betadine in outward circular motion and wait a couple minutes. Don't use so much betadine that it is soaked. Just thin layer, you don't want it wet.

l3gend

Reaction score
Hi everyone. What is your opinion about bloody scalp after a session. Should I leave it stay for a while or would it be better to wipe it off with alcohol or betadine?

Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone thought of trying prp homemade with this it looks dead simple to me basic centrifuges are only like 150 bucks not too keen on injecting but using it as a topical for micro-needling seems less scary. looks easy in this vid by hair cell

Last edited:

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously every person is different and we've seen some amazing things so far........however just from a physiological standpoint i'm wondering why its going to take longer for certain areas to recover? Things i've read in this thread so far.....

- These areas have more fibrosis and its going to take longer to break this up and increase blood flow (which is why it may be important to bleed).

- Migration of nearby hair cells, which could explain why some people are regrowing in the exact opposite direction they lost.

Or could it be a combination of everything?

And i'm getting good results so far one month in. Diffuse is thickening. Temples are showing good progress, although albeit a bit slower. But these were the first areas i lost in my early 20's.

On the 20th of this month, I will have been doing this for 3 months.....things are really starting to ramp up for me now in terms of regrowth and as above, I'm watching my hair loss in reverse with the areas that were thicker almost spreading back across the thin areas on my head. (I have a weird diffused pattern across the whole of my scalp)….and the areas that went most recently thin are thickening up the fastest.

Im even starting to see lots of new thin hairs popping up on my crown which has been bad for over 5 years now......also I still have NO shedding.

I've tried so many things over the years...nothing has come close to this for me...there is still a long way to go, but im so chuffed I started this.

Look forward to doing my progress pics in due course.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the 20th of this month, I will have been doing this for 3 months.....things are really starting to ramp up for me now in terms of regrowth and as above, I'm watching my hair loss in reverse with the areas that were thicker almost spreading back across the thin areas on my head. (I have a weird diffused pattern across the whole of my scalp)….and the areas that went most recently thin are thickening up the fastest.

Im even starting to see lots of new thin hairs popping up on my crown which has been bad for over 5 years now......also I still have NO shedding.

I've tried so many things over the years...nothing has come close to this for me...there is still a long way to go, but im so chuffed I started this.

Look forward to doing my progress pics in due course.

Same here, even though I'm shedding like usual. Maybe some days less. But I do work out pretty often and hard so not sure if it can be attributed to that. Maybe I'd shed less if I didn't. But I am getting insane thickening like you. Basically if I can get my temples back and some thickening on the back area, my diffuse thinning would be gone (like you wouldn't be able to see through when it's dry) and then I would just keep going for density.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, even though I'm shedding like usual. Maybe some days less. But I do work out pretty often and hard so not sure if it can be attributed to that. Maybe I'd shed less if I didn't. But I am getting insane thickening like you. Basically if I can get my temples back and some thickening on the back area, my diffuse thinning would be gone (like you wouldn't be able to see through when it's dry) and then I would just keep going for density.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're shedding, as long as you have healthy hair cycles across your head (I believe a healthy head is meant to lose between 50 and a 100 hairs a day?)....I find so much of my Mrs hair in the house, I wonder why she isn't bald!

I was just so used to seeing hairs in my hand when I wash my hair or in the sink when I did my hair which I no longer do.

I truly believe everyone who suffers from MBP should be trying this.

Aster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried dermarolling/pen with super long hair? Like im talking 16-22in long in length. Thats what im using to cover my temples right now but im afraid to start needling in case i rip/break longer hair.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried dermarolling/pen with super long hair? Like im talking 16-22in long in length. Thats what im using to cover my temples right now but im afraid to start needling in case i rip/break longer hair.

You could use a comb to seperate your hair when it's wet. Then just go straight up/down with the pen.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I plan on starting to microneedle with minoxidil. I also want to try sandalore.
Do you guys think I should start microneedling and sandalore at the same time or that I should maybe microneedle for 1 or 2 months then adding sandalore?
Anyone doing both?

Thank you!
Hey, man.
I personally am gonna go with rolling + massages for about a year, to assess how effective it is for me on its own (or rather, without topicals). Then I'll add more things to the regime such as Sandalore, which is looking promising.
I'd say; do what you think is best for you and your hair.
Hi everyone. What is your opinion about bloody scalp after a session. Should I leave it stay for a while or would it be better to wipe it off with alcohol or betadine?
Hi bud.
It's not been proved that bleeding does indeed mean progress, but one of the long time rollers (5 years of experience) states that seeing more and more blood after each session translates to less fibrosis/calcification and an increase in blood circulation, which I guess makes sense, since you didn't see blood on the areas with advanced thinning/miniaturization before.
That said, some people just rinse their scalp profusely. Others apply Betadine.

Which to me brings the question... Should I rub Betadine before or after rolling? Does it really make a difference?

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, man.
I personally am gonna go with rolling + massages for about a year, to assess how effective it is for me on its own (or rather, without topicals). Then I'll add more things to the regime such as Sandalore, which is looking promising.
I'd say; do what you think is best for you and your hair.

Hi bud.
It's not been proved that bleeding does indeed mean progress, but one of the long time rollers (5 years of experience) states that seeing more and more blood after each session translates to less fibrosis/calcification and an increase in blood circulation, which I guess makes sense, since you didn't see blood on the areas with advanced thinning/miniaturization before.
That said, some people just rinse their scalp profusely. Others apply Betadine.

Which to me brings the question... Should I rub Betadine before or after rolling? Does it really make a difference?

I just rinse my hair with cold water after needling and nothing else...I do get blood spots all over.....never had any issues...touch wood.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have we seen any guys with receding hairline pattern nw3+ have results. Diffuse thinners usually respond best to treatments?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where can we see their progress?
For 2young2retire, Iook up "2young2retire mastering the potential cure" on Google.
As for PrettyFly83...
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

I think there's more. If you wanna see 'em, look up "prettyfly83 baldtruthtaIk".

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, it's been one month and like four days now since I started min + dermarneedling 1.5mm

Have done like five or six dermaneedling sessions in total.

Apply Minoxidil 5% once daily at night.

Beginning:
View attachment 108488 View attachment 108489

today:
View attachment 108490 View attachment 108491

I want to say that the length of your hair is masking the real progress but I have similar diffuse hairloss and I have buzzed my hair multiple times and I can tell you with certainty that if you buzz your hair now it will look much better than the before pics. I believe you have made some really solid progress.

Can you confirm that when you had long hair you the density of your crown low enough to be see through?
When I buzz I feel like I have no hairloss but the long it get the worse it looks until it gets long enough that I can comb it back to cover the area up.

I'm also thinking about buzzing it to make needling more effective.