Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you recommend it?
I was thinking of buying the derminator but honestly it is really expensive (200 vs 60) and I doubt the difference will be that big at the end of the day especially considering some people get result with a simple roller.

Also can you easily buy more cartridges?
Catridges are cheaper for this pen on ebay. Think there about 89 pence per one

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well they are like 1,79 on Amazon so that wouldn't be a problem.

I am more concerned about the quality of it. Does it seem to get the job done?

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well they are like 1,79 on Amazon so that wouldn't be a problem.

I am more concerned about the quality of it. Does it seem to get the job done?

I'm not sure anyone can speak to a comparison to the Derminator, but I certainly think this Amazon one gets the job done. I figured if this worked after the greater part of a year... the Derminator would be worth the splurge later.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Kaladin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen the study about sandalore but I dont recall seeing anything about accelerating the regrowth process (I may be wrong too). Can you reference and quote this study?
Thanks.

upload_2019-1-1_18-50-18.png

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll be switching to wounding alone without Minoxidil. Even though I tolerated well in the past and now I’m not applying it after wounding, I had chest pain and breathing problems that have been lasting for a bunch of days and still continues to this day. Doctor says heart/lungs look fine now (as in no visible damage) but I won’t take the risk. No circulation problems ever for me or family and definitely not anxiety related or other drugs or alcohol - first time I got this.

Perhaps Minoxidil has better absorption due to less fibrosis/calcifications, fewer skin layers or more blood vessels which translates into systemic effects? Just throwing random darts here, I have absolutely no clue but I don’t want to play with that sh*t anymore. I might consider some natural oil after the discomfort subsidizes. But this scared me quite a bit to be honest. Just hoping to be ok soon because it sucks.

dude i have diffuse thinning, im using a couple drops of rosemary oil + peppermint oil... mixed in a bottle of carrier oil ( i apply/massage the oil on my scalp every 24hrs-48hrs, it feels good and i dont like medication anyway.. And I wound with 1.5mm dermaroller every 10-14 days. I can stick to this longterm and it dosent give me anxeity about sides cuz its all natural. maybe that can work for you, just giving ideas

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude i have diffuse thinning, im using a couple drops of rosemary oil + peppermint oil... mixed in a bottle of carrier oil ( i apply/massage the oil on my scalp every 24hrs-48hrs, it feels good and i dont like medication anyway.. And I wound with 1.5mm dermaroller every 10-14 days. I can stick to this longterm and it dosent give me anxeity about sides cuz its all natural. maybe that can work for you, just giving ideas

does it stop shedding or provide regrowth ?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems that wounding and minoxidil really increases systemic absorption, which may be worrying for some people.

Systemic absorption?
Isn’t minoxidil only supposed to penetrate the skin, dilate blood vessels and cause higher blood flow to the follicles?
Does that count as going systemic as well?

Is there anyone where who uses a roller (not stamp) at 1.5mm? I want to know if it actually damages your scalp, and whether or not it’s the right kind of damage/wounding. Derm-stamps are expensive, while rollers are very cheap.

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About to do my 6th session today (I think?). I have never been one to experience sheds that people describe on here but these past few weeks my hair has been shedding like crazy and hair has gotten very noticeably thinner, on my temples of course, particularly my left temple.

I'm hoping that is a good sign of things to come.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20181226_180804.jpg
    IMG_20181226_180804.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 554

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy new year to you and the other members.

Did you try other brands or other forms, like the foam from Rogain of the gel from Foligain ? It seems that it works equally for less side effects.
No, I only tried Regaine
Happy new year to you and the other members.

Did you try other brands or other forms, like the foam from Rogain of the gel from Foligain ? It seems that it works equally for less side effects.

I bought Regaine foam, haven't tried anything else yet

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About to do my 6th session today (I think?). I have never been one to experience sheds that people describe on here but these past few weeks my hair has been shedding like crazy and hair has gotten very noticeably thinner, on my temples of course, particularly my left temple.

I'm hoping that is a good sign of things to come.
Are you needling full scalp or temples only?

How does it make you feel in terms of inflammation, itch, etc. ?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Systemic absorption?
Isn’t minoxidil only supposed to penetrate the skin, dilate blood vessels and cause higher blood flow to the follicles?
Does that count as going systemic as well?

Is there anyone where who uses a roller (not stamp) at 1.5mm? I want to know if it actually damages your scalp, and whether or not it’s the right kind of damage/wounding. Derm-stamps are expensive, while rollers are very cheap.
I'm using the roller like a stamp, PUSHING THE NEEDLES IN rather than rolling

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but I don't get why people seem to be repeating the "all natural" thing again and again (in this case, the oils and stuff). People, let me remind you something: The fact that something is "natural" doesn't mean anything. Do not assume that natural is equal to good, healthy, safe or side's-free, that's pseudo-scientific babble. You can find synthetic things that are both healthy and unhealthy, and the same thing can be said about "natural" stuff. Sorry to tell you that, guys, but we must leave that appeal-to-nature fallacy behind and start thinking as grown ups. Take that into account when selecting those weird oils you are applying to the scalp. Use evidence-based approaches when selecting the products for your hair, instead of the false and non-existant natural/non-natural dichotomy.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d like to try the oils but since I use hair fibers it would be a pain in the a$$ having to wash them out every night and then wash the oil out again in the morning.