Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the photos, this is reassuring. I'm just over my first month and i've been shedding insane amounts of hair up until a week ago. Mind you im not using minoxidil so it's definately the dermapen causing the shedding...this is most interesting to say the least.

Or those hairs were at the end of their cyclye. I feel like we’d have had more reports if needling caused shedding.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. What is your opinion about bloody scalp after a session. Should I leave it stay for a while or would it be better to wipe it off with alcohol or betadine?
Just rinse it off straight after. Easy.

TNTS

Reaction score

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi, there was a user at hairloss greek forum, (GOMI) who used dermapen with no minoxidil with great results but he says that he stop after a few months because scalp skin starts to become brighter. He was refered at melanocytes damage...
He used 2mm dermapen...
Does anyone notice something similar?

This is the link
https://www.hairlossgr.com/threads/wounding-dermapen-τοπικά-και-συμπληρώματα.10640/
Isn't that Somebody?
That's a first. None of the long timers (+3 years) reported anything like that.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to say that the length of your hair is masking the real progress but I have similar diffuse hairloss and I have buzzed my hair multiple times and I can tell you with certainty that if you buzz your hair now it will look much better than the before pics. I believe you have made some really solid progress.

Can you confirm that when you had long hair you the density of your crown low enough to be see through?
When I buzz I feel like I have no hairloss but the long it get the worse it looks until it gets long enough that I can comb it back to cover the area up.

I'm also thinking about buzzing it to make needling more effective.

Yeah, when my hair was long there were some areas that were see through on the scalp. Even on the sides I've had diffuse thinning that has improved.

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I like to get it over quick
Cheers for replying i Been using my one on medium because 2.0mm fast seems scary ripping up skin. but your hair seems undamaged by it at 1.5mm fast mode so i may brave it next time i been doing 3 or 4 passes on medium you doing one pass on fast?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thought you were going g to get the derminator?
I was... IF I could get the money first. And I didn't get the money first... Nor ever, really. Haha.
I'm painfully broke. I had to get a €27 bumper plate using a 12 month plan. I'm paying €2,27 per month for it. That's how f*****g broke I am. But hey, at least I got it.
I bought a manual stamp and I was waiting for it, but someone here helped me out with that pen. Made my whole... well, everything. Shout-out to him; really kind soul.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stamped again today, using 2.5mm, applied minoxidil right after, no changes yet so i won't bother uploading a picture. There is a slick bald part on my crown i really want to fill in, time will tell.