Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
- how long does it take the reddining to go down after using ?

- is it worth using minoxidil if results from previous minoxidil usage has started to dwindle over time ?

Hairo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing this since the start of thread .Bizarrely read another article regarding derma pens and ended up purchasing the same derma pen as the op before I stumbled across this thread right at the start! ( it was a sign :) ) Anyway! so 2 months in not to much to report on 8/9 sessions at 1.75mm recently gone to 2mm. Using lipogaine min and rosemary oil. One of the reasons I jumped on this is because I had PRP done and my shedding stopped for a solid a week after. I thought maybe it was due the trauma from the injections and after reading up about it came across derma rollers/ derma pens etc. Also been on Min for 10 years! I think my forelock has improved since derma but crown still has a way to go. Lighting is a little dodgey also red as day after dermapen but will keep you updated. Thanks to the OP for all his input and sharing this with us
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Hairo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really thanks! They're not as spectacular as yours! I do hope the crown does fill in. Looks like your crown did? I think the lighting may make it look slightly better but I cant reproduce the same lighting as the original photo was done in a hotel! Going forward will all be same lighting in my bathroom

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been doing this since the start of thread .Bizarrely read another article regarding derma pens and ended up purchasing the same derma pen as the op before I stumbled across this thread right at the start! ( it was a sign :) ) Anyway! so 2 months in not to much to report on 8/9 sessions at 1.75mm recently gone to 2mm. Using lipogaine min and rosemary oil. One of the reasons I jumped on this is because I had PRP done and my shedding stopped for a solid a week after. I thought maybe it was due the trauma from the injections and after reading up about it came across derma rollers/ derma pens etc. Also been on Min for 10 years! I think my forelock has improved since derma but crown still has a way to go. Lighting is a little dodgey also red as day after dermapen but will keep you updated. Thanks to the OP for all his input and sharing this with us View attachment 107423 .

There is very good improvement for just 2 months.

The bald areas will take the longest to improve. You will most likely see improvement in the same pattern as you saw the loss.

Hairo

My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is if the hair was cut before taking the after picture.
Had a hair cut about 3 weeks before (end of November) the after pic end of November. I should add the starting pic was abut 4/5 months ago submitted for a hair transplant quote.

Last edited:

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody explain wtf this is about on the site to buy the derminator2

ate: 2018-12-21 13:16:18
Name: Administrator
print.png

Hi,

If you have to ask, I'd STRONGLY recommend not to buy it because we don't answer any questions on how to use it. We'll assume you're an expert in invasive medical skin treatments. If you can't even find derminator.com and follow the link to our store, we fear you'll not be able to understand the dozens of pages with usage guidelines and instructions either...

We won't answer a single question pertaining the use of our products so if you buy from us, you're totally on your own. No order cancellations or returns accepted either.

Best regards,

Sarah

*** Please note that I am Autistic (see the "about" section of owndoc.com) and that I am unable to convincingly fake that I'm able to be friendly and polite, meaning my communications are often perceived as rude or accusatory. Indeed, I have no friends! No offense is intended. Just imagine you're talking to a slightly neurotic, slightly paranoid robot without any sense of how normal people communicate, and please accept my apologies in advance if I hurt your feelings. ***

That is the erply i got when asked how do i order and get it shipped to ireland?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 107425
Hi,

If you have to ask, I'd STRONGLY recommend not to buy it because we don't answer any questions on how to use it. We'll assume you're an expert in invasive medical skin treatments. If you can't even find derminator.com and follow the link to our store, we fear you'll not be able to understand the dozens of pages with usage guidelines and instructions either...

We won't answer a single question pertaining the use of our products so if you buy from us, you're totally on your own. No order cancellations or returns accepted either.

Best regards,

Sarah

*** Please note that I am Autistic (see the "about" section of owndoc.com) and that I am unable to convincingly fake that I'm able to be friendly and polite, meaning my communications are often perceived as rude or accusatory. Indeed, I have no friends! No offense is intended. Just imagine you're talking to a slightly neurotic, slightly paranoid robot without any sense of how normal people communicate, and please accept my apologies in advance if I hurt your feelings. ***

That is the erply i got when asked how do i order and get it shipped to ireland?

... What in the sweet cinnamon flavored f***?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i was bit surprised myself, it says on about tab about some woman with aspergers being a big part of the company, is there anywhere else to buy it? When i click to buy it just says we dont sell in europe but then has a list of countries it ships to but you cant click anything ?

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to know what sort of pressure I have to apply to use the pen. It's my third session tomorrow, but first with the pen.

How many passes I make over the same area.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ffs this what i got now
How is this resolved, when i click the link to buy the product there is no option to buy only a list of countries. Id appreciate no reply from admin this time.

Date: 2018-12-21 14:43:46
print.png

We will not sell to you.

Best regards,

Sarah

MinervaCGI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ffs this what i got now
How is this resolved, when i click the link to buy the product there is no option to buy only a list of countries. Id appreciate no reply from admin this time.

Date: 2018-12-21 14:43:46
View attachment 107428
We will not sell to you.

Best regards,

Sarah

Just buy Dr Pen. or a stamp.

overpourgoodfortune

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow - that's a first. My motto is "Don't make it hard for me to do business with you". If you're trying to throw money at someone - there shouldn't be much stopping that exchange, let alone (will all due respect) a rude autistic person running customer service. Wtfffff

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 107425
Hi,

Best regards,

Sarah

LOL I have Asperger's this exactly how my personality would be if i didn't try to fake it and fit in , Being Asperger's is a good thing in technology terms aspies wont eat or drink or sleep when there's a subject they are obsessively working on . Communication can be poor tho.

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i was bit surprised myself, it says on about tab about some woman with aspergers being a big part of the company, is there anywhere else to buy it? When i click to buy it just says we dont sell in europe but then has a list of countries it ships to but you cant click anything ?

https://owndoc.shop/Dermaneedling/Derminator digital needling device/Derminator 2/

Is this the place you try to buy it from? They were very helpful to me when there was issues with payment.

I remember the derminator team posting in an ama or something on reddit talking about how pretty much all of them had Aspergers in different severity so they pissed a lot of people off on a daily basis because they are all very socially inept. Atleast they are upfront about it