Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realise that this thread is about me? I don't want to take undue credit but a lot of the current hype around dermarolling is because of my posts on Reddit. I've done nothing since then but answer questions and help folk. You're sticking up for the wrong guy.

Your number of posts vs your disliked posts says a lot.
Not that I care but since you mentioned it - 95% of them was one kid "getting back" at me for disliking his post. Another 3% is you, in 2 hours.
That's the 5th time you've said that in 2 hours.
This thread is not about you - this thread (should be) about US now.

Look, man. This isn't about replacing anyone, nor is 7 trying to hype this up for money. We're all here for the same reason; to help each other out.
If 7 wants to make money with a page making suggestions and showing progress, or start clinical trials out of it, then good for him and for those who start microneedling. I mean, getting your hair back and make money out of the story while helping a bunch of people in the process... Who wouldn't want that?
And of course we refrained from it... It's pointless and it's already been settled. So please, let's keep it this way.

I do think your crown has had quite the progress indeed.
It might be worth noting that Kitedude had a bald patch and he closed it.
When making money is involved, you can't just innocently say "make money and help others". especially when you have full hair.
It does contradict and it does hurt this thread.

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These arrived today (not really counting on this to help, but who knows).

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-17_23-13-47.png
    upload_2018-12-17_23-13-47.png
    661.6 KB · Views: 392

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is actually a general thing, then I'm in trouble coz I'm one of the rare guys who has mostly crown baldness with a relatively decent hairline.

It is also interesting, because in other treatments, the crown usually responds better than the front. Is it the opposite with needling? Let's see what time can tell us.

Yeh that’s true, I do my crown last and it’s harder to do as you can’t really see it so I’m thinking that might be my issue, going to focus on the crown more and I’ll see what happens

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
French, you are a nice guy, buddy. But what happened to you? Don't obsess over this discussion. Numberman has clarified his intentions, just get over it, man. Just forget about this and keep posting helpful and motivational stuff. Do not derail this thread, pal.
Cheers to all of you guys

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These arrived today (not really counting on this to help, but who knows).

rosemary has supposedly similar effectiveness as mino. 2%. But who actually uses 2% anyways? There is a guy on yt who did rosemary over 1 year and nothing happened, so this may only help with redness after microneedling.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
rosemary has supposedly similar effectiveness as mino. 2%. But who actually uses 2% anyways? There is a guy on yt who did rosemary over 1 year and nothing happened, so this may only help with redness after microneedling.
I don't think he was needling though... maybe if I used it about 12 hours after needling it can penetrate better and have some effect...

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But do you realise?

I have full hair from dermarolling. If you look at my results (it's what this thread is about - not sure if I mentioned that) then you will see I did not have a full head of hair 9 months ago.

You and the French prat are the only 2 derailing the thread now, so why not go and lose your hair elsewhere?

We don't know that you have a full head of hair from dermarolling.
That's what we are trying to find out.
If we do - it's fine you make money out of this thread.
Until then - we simply don't know if this helps or not.
In the hair loss business, you never know. Should we really determine that this is successful just because one guy who is trying to make money claim that he did? I don't think so.
Soon we will know more.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone wants to make a better life for themselves = greed.

I am a 32 year old guy from Scotland with a pretty miserable life - no wife, no girlfriend, no kids. Losing my hair made it even more miserable.

I care only about others and regard myself as worthless - losing my hair had me considering suicide.

What a lovely guy you are, you complete and utter piece of sh*t.
You have beautiful hair. Go out and celebrate...

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there are any substantial doubts on the facts that it works... The only problem is that it won't work on everyone to the same degree, and that not everyone tolerates minixidil well.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy has the right to set up a business and make some money off what worked for him. However, dermarollers are really cheap online, and I don't see him making much selling to be honest.

It's best that a new thread dedicated to dermarolling be made. This thread is already getting derailed because some are concerned that it can become a promotion for someone's business.

I would like to get everyone else's opinion on the idea of a fresh thread.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This reminded me of why I was so hesitant to join a hair loss forum.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g christ man. What is this sh*t? Why is there even arguing in here? French, numbers isn't making you buy anything from him, if you don't like it keep it moving. Don't let this deteriorate into some b**ch fest when it was largely positive before.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol this thread is taking a very interesting turn

To be quite honest, I don't care whether we produce enough results to remove all shadows of doubt on dermarolling

All I know is that I have new hair on my head and that's all that matters.

:D
33 55 gt4t5gtgtt435t454ggr2
I have no new hair, but all I care about is to get some down the line. I definitely don't care if people are making money or are put off by people making money or offended for any reason

The guy has the right to set up a business and make some money off what worked for him. However, dermarollers are really cheap online, and I don't see him making much selling to be honest.

It's best that a new thread dedicated to dermarolling be made. This thread is already getting derailed because some are concerned that it can become a promotion for someone's business.

I would like to get everyone else's opinion on the idea of a fresh thread.

I agree