Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But he is accusing me of wanting to make money off the success of other people - that is my problem. It's as if he doesn't realise I've provided updates, videos and before/after shots. I just find his sudden turn on me rather odd.
I think it's just a misunderstanding...thank god we have no trolls in here like the Ferd the Belgium anyone remember him

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is a misunderstanding then it's one he should have realised by now.

Is he the guy that started his own site: www.impactofhairloss.be or something like that? That's a forum for bald guy who think everything is a scam. They were bitching about my results being fake but then I posted the Google Photos album.

That guy Fred is like nw7 and looks like he has f*****g pubes on his head affter two transplants lol

I don't think any drugs worked for that guy, so it would be foolish of him to expect something like wounding to work.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this blew out of proportion. We were doing so well...
Hope we don't lose track again.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-12-17_22-18-31.png

I wish more people backed him up for all his effort

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 107108

I wish more people backed him up for all his effort
I mean, I see his point. It's way too soon to make something out of all this and it'll be called a scam since we lack pictures and documented progress... But I think he went a bit too far with the attitude. Started out reasonable but then he flipped... Not sure what happened there.
That’s unfortunate, I liked him and his posts. We can all have a bad day and we should forgive. We’re all here for the same reason. Let’s be nice guys.
This. We're all here trying to do the same thing after all.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any effort he put in will be replaced by effort from elsewhere. He only started dermarolling 2 weeks ago, anyway. All the info we need is in this thread and there are plenty others willing to help.

He was good at telling people what others had done, but those people are already in this thread. I'm sure he'll be back, anyway, as it just seems like a drunk man in a huff.
Replaced by you, to make money.
Good job, are quite the businessman
upload_2018-12-17_22-28-25.png

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He wasn't being very nice. I am sure he will be back - he knows his posts were valued.

Quite why he decided to turn on me like he did is a bit of a mystery, as I would have regarded myself as quite helpful on this forum.

Hey man, I know. Your posts are highly valued as well. Now he’s gone, at least for a while, so I’d suggest to continue with what we were doing. There’s no point on going over and over the same thing, he wasn’t very nice for sure but let’s now chill and continue with our fine posting.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replaced by you, to make money.
Good job, are quite the businessman
View attachment 107109
Let's refrain from any further confrontation, man. 7 made clear he was moving on and French is gone.
Now, please, let's get back to discuss the main point of this thread: microneedling.
I am quite excited to hear more about those trials.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on boys let’s not get emotional, this thread is about growing hair and nothing else...
On another note, @74775446 when did you notice your crown starting to show results? My hairline is starting to fill in but nothing on the crown at all from what I can tell, and I’ve been going for 2 months...exactly what you did in your video at 2mm.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not like I was talking about starting it tomorrow, or indeed trying to sell anything to anyone on here. This site is a free resource and I'm only here to share my findings and learn about what works for others - I will sell or promote absolutely zilch.

I am working with doctors to get the clinical trials we need, though.

Great news

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's refrain from any further confrontation, man. 7 made clear he was moving on and French is gone.
Now, please, let's get back to discuss the main point of this thread: microneedling.
I am quite excited to hear more about those trials.
Replacing people who contribute a lot to this thread with people who have interest in hyping this treatment for money or future money is not a good thing for us in my opinion and hurts our common cause.
You all can refrain from confrontations if you like, just like you did, but I had to say this.
c’est tout. (in honor of the french guy)

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on boys let’s not get emotional, this thread is about growing hair and nothing else...
On another note, @74775446 when did you notice your crown starting to show results? My hairline is starting to fill in but nothing on the crown at all from what I can tell, and I’ve been going for 2 months...exactly what you did in your video at 2mm.

My crown also doesn’t seem to be showing much progress, i’m going to spend more time on it next session and make sure that i put some pressure on

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My crown also doesn’t seem to be showing much progress, i’m going to spend more time on it next session and make sure that i put some pressure on

If this is actually a general thing, then I'm in trouble coz I'm one of the rare guys who has mostly crown baldness with a relatively decent hairline.

It is also interesting, because in other treatments, the crown usually responds better than the front. Is it the opposite with needling? Let's see what time can tell us.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replacing people who contribute a lot to this thread with people who have interest in hyping this treatment for money or future money is not a good thing for us in my opinion and hurts our common cause.
You all can refrain from confrontations if you like, just like you did, but I had to say this.
c’est tout. (in honor of the french guy)
Look, man. This isn't about replacing anyone, nor is 7 trying to hype this up for money. We're all here for the same reason; to help each other out.
If 7 wants to make money with a page making suggestions and showing progress, or start clinical trials out of it, then good for him and for those who start microneedling. I mean, getting your hair back and make money out of the story while helping a bunch of people in the process... Who wouldn't want that?
And of course we refrained from it... It's pointless and it's already been settled. So please, let's keep it this way.
I didn't have a great deal of loss on my crown so can't really say, unfortunately. All I can suggest is that you keep taking photos and look out for any progress.

Did you see progress in my crown in my photos? I was more concerned with the front/top so perhaps I didn't notice I was balding at the crown.
I do think your crown has had quite the progress indeed.
It might be worth noting that Kitedude had a bald patch and he closed it.